Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) (89078 Views)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by kingreign(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2019
desiregold:
Am i the only one who don't know where this Coza church is in Abuja?
asokoro
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by waletoke12345(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=Onyi22 post=79800262]Stupid Nigerian, instead of them to protest against SARS that r killing innocent souls, failed country[/

quote]

Where have you been miss ur comment
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Bacteriologist(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Joromi12:
she got pregnant for timi while being chiormistress in same church. Hope she wont say na rape tomorrow. There is no way this can pass cross examination in court. I attended unilorin from 06 to 2010 i know the church wella and the gists. This was no rape but normal pastor and member nacks. I know too well that religion is a scam

Ok let me agree that it is "Pastor and member nacks."

You understand that she was a minor at the time of the supposed "relationship" and it is unlawful for an adult to have sexual relations with a kid as she was below the age of consent as at the time of the incident? Right?

5 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by justmenoni: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2019
All the people here condemning Busola for not speaking out earlier, sometimes I find Nigerians to be some set of funny creatures.. People are already judging the cases based on hearsays, before you judge Busola or biodun, take your time to watch the nearly two hours video interview Busola had then come back here and tell us if her coming out now is justifiable or not....

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by javakind: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Now I see people from Badagry protesting about rape you never knew happened.but none you staged a protest so that govt wud fixed d road. Now you shouting rape. Shame on you all HyPOCITES

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by kingola87(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2019
I wish you all are putting this Energy to fight our corrupt government, You all are more concerned about the case of 1999 all because she is Celebrity wife right ? They have been so many cases of Rape in Nigeria and you all kept quiet, meanwhile there is Hardship in Nigeria and yet Non of you people come out to protest on Bad road, Police brutality, Unstable light, Unemployed Nigerian, poverty rate in the country. I cry for this country sad
Awọn hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:
so what prompted this timing? Looking at the case itself, how is it even a rape? Most women in Nigerian will lie to u they got disvirgin via rape cos no one want to sound like they just open their leg for a man they aren't married to you just nack,

She wasn't a minor as kwara state law put consented age to 16, the man didn't use force on her, never put a gun to her head, but in the silence of everything, she allowed him to have his way right in her home as claimed.

Wait ooo.... To disvirgin person na child play?

Let even be rational and ask questions instead of slandering that man just like that..... She should go straight to the police if she has a case against him, it's very simple.
you think this matter hasn't been tabled to the police?

Nigga, What's wrong with you?

And please, With things you're ignorant about? Learn to Curtail your Puerile opinions. Make person no hear am.

The man didn't force her? How do you even know this? Why are you so quick to take sides with him? Why do you just disregard her stories? Why are you pained? What's wrong with our men?

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by kingreign(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2019
lonelydora:

Stupid Timi and his ashawo wife should go to court nah. Thought they have enough evidence?

Today's Service is superb at the moment

Why don't you tell that to the stüpïd ïdïótic woman wrapper ashawo pedophile mounting COZA's pulpit deceiving gullible members ? undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Benekruku(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Shalomc:

He right you know?

Void and inapplicable to the present.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Krystalzkris(f): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Ndi ara.. Why have none of the so called family she told come online to say anything since. Nigerians don carry matter of person and her sugar daddy for head. This is the reaction they expected an(ld they have gotten it. Silly Nigerians... Tueh
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by franksunny(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Which ever way, Nigerians must talk. Even if is a protest against the injustice in the nation, some duns will still say they are jobless. This case will raise unexpected dust, the last have not been heard from the horse.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by lonelydora: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Which God are you talking about in that Brothel you call a church? Persuasion or Medussa

Jealousy. Our God still blesses us. Go to the car park in all branches and the manifestation of God
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by utenwuson: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Mateen1000:

No more insults, I will answer your questions
It only takes a very courageous lady to speak out of being raped in this part of the World, Some can’t still speak out till now, so coming out late to speak out about the allegation is no issue at all, the main issue is that she finally spoke.
No evidence?? So camera should be following her up and down to capture the incident when we are not watching movies, or which kind of evidence are u referring to??

Have you not seen an house girl being raped by her boss, and she still stay inside the house working for them and she dare not tell anyone even the wife of the Boss, I think that should answer your last paragraph.
what So can I just say u raped my sister? I don't need evidence to prove this u know

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Emmybrownbob(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2019

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Focusmind: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2019
We are the most stupid set of people. All I see here are jealousy all around. Jobless set of people.

You people don't have any functional cabinet government yet, you did not protest. Wannabe activists every where. See that shapeless one with card protesting. What's she protesting about? Hypocrites. I spit on you people

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2019
kingreign:
asokoro
OK. Like through AYA?
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Itunup(f): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2019
If this man of God in question is a NONENTITY, ( a carpenter, Mechanic, Conductor and so on, Would she had opened up to make a case, Did she open up to ask God for forgiveness or for what exactly?
kindly help me ask
#WHATISHERMOTIVE#
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by agent01(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2019
Famousbabe:
A protest tagged "Church Too Movement" is currently ongoing at COZA church. The protest starts by 9am in Abuja.

This is coming following the rape allegation leveled against popular COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo by Busola Dakolo, Timi Dakolo’s Wife.

The #IStandWithBusolaDakolo sparked outrage & a call for #stepdownpastor. People are calling on Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo to step down as COZA senior pastor.

In anticipation of the widely publicized protest, COZA church and roads are fully armed with Soldiers, Mopol and Police.

See more live updates and Watch videos after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/protest-at-coza-church-live-updates.html?m=1 I see Witchcraft forces in the protest. Those protesters are just branded Christians because they lack the Knowledge of the Holy Bible. If not WITCHCRAFT; what effrontery does human being has to tell a minister of God to step down. Its like you are telling the Church to step down which is against the will of God. Even God forgive King David after he seemed for mercy. JESUS IS LOVE! EVEN TO YOUR ENEMIES. If you have a case against the man, proceed to court or pray for Gods judgement. I'm so disappointed!

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Abkreizi: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2019
Hmmm

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by utenwuson: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

At 15 my sister was and till now my parent don’t even know, I came in and saw my uncle, uncle ooh, he is a Colonel now, now everyone raise voice immediately.. he pleaded and pleaded that day we were young na. Don’t be daft like your men of God
1st I'm not even a Christian, but I even want to ask this question, what do u want the pastor to do now? Arrest himself? Confess? Or should kill himself, wait, what if I say u raped my sister, do I need evidence to prove this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Theboss100(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2019
Trash! Trash!! Trash!!! Potential R**ist [quote author=utenwuson post=79798424]Time dakolo, his wife and all the yeye celebrities that condemning fatoyinbo are mad.
U stay in one corner for over 14 years u didn't say sh*t, how can someone without a gun r*pe busola home and away?
Just imagine, person come your house, u wear only night gown open door knowing fully well no one is home, why not simply tell him through the window the people he's looking for weren't around and go put up something?
U still went to his house, take u to car bumper and romp u in doggy and u call it rape?
Kwara state law says 16 years is the official year for consenting and u said u were 17 shey?
The lady still remain in the church for over 2 years and still lead in the choir haba.
If u are raped, the first thing to do is to tell your parents, your parents should take u to a doctor for examination and a medical report written, then to police or dss for arrest and possibly persecution....
What's paining me is the lie that jus
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by agent01(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2019
I see Witchcraft forces in the protest. Those protesters are just branded Christians because they lack the Knowledge of the Holy Bible. If not WITCHCRAFT; what effrontery does human being has to tell a minister of God to step down. Its like you are telling the Church to step down which is against the will of God. Even God forgive King David after he seemed for mercy. JESUS IS LOVE! EVEN TO YOUR ENEMIES. If you have a case against the man, proceed to court or pray for Gods judgement. I'm so disappointed!
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by felibrain: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2019
eraj4real:

I really do not need to sue him. God who is my witness knows I am saying the truth. I am simply trying to explain the influence pastors have. Today, I took out time to pray for Both Pastor Fatoyinbo and The Dakolo family. I know it is not easy for them at this time. I am not prosecuting anyone. I also don't need any funding. I just told my story to make people know speaking out is difficult. It is also confusing
Shut up my friend. Your story only shows that you're a weak fool. You should ashamed writing that nonsense up there. What pastor influence? A man like you? Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Shalomc:

Sorry for the trauma

Many men are pervert, if konji Dey , buy liquid soap enter bathroom, do two rounds, your body go Dey alright lol hehehehehehe very simple
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by temicyborg(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:
protestesting an allegation that is not substantiated? useless wicked idiots. ..why waste time instead of filing a rape charge in a police station or sueing to court. ...idiots with their band of evil mindless mob.....daily herdsmen are raping, kidnapping and murdering people all over the country not a sound from this jobless hyper activists
true talk bro anybody dat went 2 COZA church 2day 2 protests dat person is a big fool dat man is nt guilty until proven guilty by d law

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by ungara17: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Do you have the video/pictures evidence of the rape? If yes, go to the police.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by kingreign(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2019
desiregold:
OK. Like through AYA?
junction before NIA and Dantata & Sawoe construction.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Bacteriologist(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Estharfabian:
Oh God, ThankYou!!

ThankYou very much.
It's sad to watch. Extremely.
Where's the civility??!?!?!?

It's predominately populated with really ignorant, psychologically retarded people. It's sad. Hurts to watch

I agree it is painful to find people still blaming sexual assault victims for an incident they had little to no control about. I think it just shows how a lot of people do not understand how damaging, rape, can be for any human.

I suspect a lot of rape apologists would change their stance and switch into rogue mode the moment it happens to one of their own. I find a lot of these comments are coming from people who are ignorant of sexual education and/or the effects of sexual assault.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by switspin(f): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Solidkay:
I said it here on NL that if our celebrities could channel the same energy they're channeling to this rape case to constantly remind our leaders of the negative effects their bad governance is having on the masses, maybe our dear country would have been a better place.

In sane countries, people don't come out for issues like this, they allow the court of law to do their investigation and pass their judgment,

Civilized countries come out in masses to protest against a bad government trampling on their fundamental human rights.

Nigerians are only social media warriors.

My bits
Our celebrities can only talk about govt matters after paying their taxes
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Kulas: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Onyi22:
Stupid Nigerian, instead of them to protest against SARS that r killing innocent souls, failed country

I am sure u have tested their pricks and it's people like you that brings the house of God down and still claiming to be Child of God and born again. People like you did not see fornication and adultery as sin, but you see it as a fun you can engage in anytime your body needs it, yet you are calling yourself born again. People like you are those that enjoy their dick in secrecy and cover it and yet come out and be dancing in church. Can you see you are the one that is stupid and not Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Marine Spirit & Marine force in action. 90% or above of those protesting are Christians. Protest against Sunday service or against COZA senior pastor? What about the CALL upon the wife, what about obstruction to Church Service. Except the foundation of that Church COZA is evil and their cup is filled, otherwise, disruption of service is an attack from MARINE Kingdom.

The fall of a man is not the end of a Church if the Church is run by Holy Spirit. Those jobless people should be very very careful. I pity Busola, in few years time when her marriage would have ended, I reserve my comment.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by sliqboy: 10:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Kendumazy:
Hmmmm. Funniest thing is that busola and her family may not be part of the protest. Sitting at home and watching the protest. It's well!

Perhaps, after having collected their money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.