Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) (89071 Views)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by tillaman(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Imagine,We Nigerians are funny sha, people will never come out to protest if it was SARS killing innocent boys or Govt raping our economy!

He hasn’t been declared guilty yet! Y’all are there forming activist one gunshot in the air then everybody go tear go their house and everything will get back to normalcy

16 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2019
See How Xtianity In Nigeria Disturbing The Peace Of The Nation

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by wisewordd: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Nonsense. Which court of law found the pastor guilty?

11 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by King44(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2019
gross joblessness in as much as I don't want to take sides I think I might reconsider

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by LilSmith55(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Some people white go soon turn brown

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2019
eraj4real:
I am a young man, and at about age 17-18, a pastor often called me to his office in Port Harcourt to teach him to use computers and huged me tight behind the door of his office. Then used his penis to try pressing on me. Because of fear, and confusion I often kept quiet. Till a day at about age 20 I visited the church he was posted to in Onitsha as I was returning on a journey. He made me pass the night, and made us sleep together in the parlour (his wife traveled). That night he attempted having sex with me, but I resisted all night, but didn't say a word till I got into a bus the next day on my way back to Port Harcourt, I sent him terrible text messages. He apologized. I forgave him. 5-6 years later in year 2011, when he opened his church in Ibadan, I donated N264,000 as a NYSC corper (I closed my account) to support his fledging church. It was only today, at age 33 that I summed up the courage to tell him, "never contact me again". Pastors have a controlling power on members. I didn't add, I also put his son on scholarship for about 2 years but ended this year (I paid over 250k to support his son, mainly because though he tried hurting me, he gave me books and advice that really helped me in business and life in general. He also once called a young entrepreneur who gave me this advice at age 18, "what will you want you children to call you? Papa or Daddy". That influenced my actions for life. I suggest pastors constantly go for counseling to avoid destroying the same people they build. He helped me see my talent in computer than studying medicine even when my parents forced me to study medicine. Pastors have strong influence

Okay

Can you now start your gofundme?

We have heard u

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by SultanOfAbia: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Wtf is this?

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Benekruku(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Am just loving dis.

Who has a COZA church service live streaming link
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by AngelicBeing: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2019
embarassed
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by nurex01(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2019
eraj4real:
I am a young man, and at about age 17-18, a pastor often called me to his office in Port Harcourt to teach him to use computers and huged me tight behind the door of his office. Then used his penis to try pressing on me. Because of fear, and confusion I often kept quiet. Till a day at about age 20 I visited the church he was posted to in Onitsha as I was returning on a journey. He made me pass the night, and made us sleep together in the parlour (his wife traveled). That night he attempted having sex with me, but I resisted all night, but didn't say a word till I got into a bus the next day on my way back to Port Harcourt, I sent him terrible text messages. He apologized. I forgave him. 5-6 years later in year 2011, when he opened his church in Ibadan, I donated N264,000 as a NYSC corper (I closed my account) to support his fledging church. It was only today, at age 33 that I summed up the courage to tell him, "never contact me again". Pastors have a controlling power on members. I didn't add, I also put his son on scholarship for about 2 years but ended this year (I paid over 250k to support his son, mainly because though he tried hurting me, he gave me books and advice that really helped me in business and life in general. He also once called a young entrepreneur who gave me this advice at age 18, "what will you want you children to call you? Papa or Daddy". That influenced my actions for life. I suggest pastors constantly go for counseling to avoid destroying the same people they build. He helped me see my talent in computer than studying medicine even when my parents forced me to study medicine. Pastors have strong influence
this one thick o. Always learn to speak to God with your mouth
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by deedy111: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Gwa
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by holicalpha(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2019
On top allegations fa

This country is a Joke...

5 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Junkie1: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2019
THOSE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING USEFUL TO DO ON A SUNDAY MORNING
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by kiyosaki1(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2019
eraj4real post=79800274i:

I can smell lies .

4 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Damfostopper(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2019
Nonnsense
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by DaddySpyce(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2019
Very good. If things are not followed up in this manner that is how some certain issues will not be taken seriously and swept away. With the whole ginger involved it will make the issue to be properly investigated for people to know the real truth.

I am not siding any of them per say but I love the way the situation is going because it will encourage victims of these sort of situation to speak up.

7 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Aiyk2333: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2019
zeuss:
protestesting an allegation that is not substantiated? useless wicked idiots. ..why waste time instead of filing a rape charge in a police station or sueing to court. ...idiots with their band of evil mindless mob.....daily herdsmen are raping, kidnapping and murdering people all over the country not a sound from this jobless hyper activists
my friend just shut up, I hope one of ur relatives come out and claim same man has raped her to lemme see if u can write this shit. kidnapping and other vices u listed is for the government to curb don't come here claiming nonsense. what they're doing is right. call it accusations or not, it's not the first

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by tpraiz(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2019
Is there a need for this??
Priorities gone wrong in my mother land. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by King44(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2019
In fact Fatoyinbo should have raped her entire family just like Buhari is raping us with his eyes closed

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by AngelicBeing: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2019
maybachmusic:

Okay

We have heard u
Lol at we have heard you, chai, nawao, the sexual assault trending this week is sickening embarassed
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by johnaruson(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2019
Don't Stop or it's a rape
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Benekruku(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
toydee:
There must be forces against the pastor, this is beyond the rapes allegation. Meanwhile how many times have these same people protested against their various state n the federal bad governance n embezzlement.this is crazy,hhmmmm
[/s]
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Lordjb: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2019
Unserious people everywhere in Nigeria, SMH

5 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by King44(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2019
Aiyk2333:

my friend just shut up, I hope one of ur relatives come out and claim same man has raped her to lemme see if u can write this shit. kidnapping and other vices u listed is for the government to curb don't come here claiming nonsense. what they're doing is right. call it accusations or not, it's not the first
this is a domestic matter meant to be handled in the court room with enough evidence and witness if found guilty he would be jailed, why all these non sense let the man be silly Nigerians

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by klever18(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2019
LilSmith55:
Some people white go soon turn brown
as in when soldiers show
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Truth370: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2019
.. Useless set of people instead of you guys to protest against the NASS to go under minimum wage and Governors to cut down their cost of governance.
Busola should go to court simple. I'm waiting for the case to have another Twist to humble Timi Dakolo he'll surely regret this for exposing his family.
By the time other bro in the church start telling how they fvuk his wife shame will consume him continue being stupid. By the time a SAN or an expert starts to Interrogate your wife more revelations will come out because those one's won't send her tears just like Nigerians been emotional.

Busola willingly gave up herself to the pastor it was consensual. @17 she already knows what's up. She's just hiding under the disguise of Rape.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by eraj4real: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2019
maybachmusic:

Okay

We have heard u

I really do not need to sue him. God who is my witness knows I am saying the truth. I am simply trying to explain the influence pastors have. Today, I took out time to pray for Both Pastor Fatoyinbo and The Dakolo family. I know it is not easy for them at this time. I am not prosecuting anyone. I also don't need any funding. I just told my story to make people know speaking out is difficult. It is also confusing

11 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Dafemich(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Many of this people have not been to church since the beginning of the year

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by babyfaceafrica: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2019
DaddySpyce:
Very good. If things are not followed up in this manner that is how some certain issues will not be taken seriously and swept away. With the whole ginger involved it will make the issue to be properly investigated for people to know the real truth.

I am not siding any of them per say but I love the way the situation is going because it will encourage victims of these sort of situation to speak up.
after 14 yrs abi?

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Konki: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Jobless lots.

Protest against bad governance and marouding herdsmen raping the economy and farmers respectively with proven evidence, na lie

Saying No to un verified media accusation!

Their paymaster is behind the scene!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.