Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) (89069 Views)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Softhands(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Look at them...bunch of hypocrites.

Herdsmen rapped and killed a Woman in Edo State the other day, why did these activits not turn up on Benin, Okada road to protests... Ruga settlements is upon us and no single pim from all these hypocrites... funny thing is most of these guys have so called degrees o...No wonder Boko Haram is strongly against Education...because even the educated behave worse than illeterates would...

15 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2019
eraj4real:

I really do not need to sue him. God who is my witness knows I am saying the truth. I am simply trying to explain the influence pastors have. Today, I took out time to pray for Both Pastor Fatoyinbo and The Dakolo family. I know it is not easy for them at this time. I am not prosecuting anyone. I also don't need any funding. I just told my story to make people know speaking out is difficult. It is also confusing

Both families are stooopid

Timi for fcking choir members

And the pastor for fcking members

All of them are dirty scumbags

7 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by alezzy13: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2019
This is wrong.

If we see everything wrong with mob/jungle justice and yet we hail the ongoing protest, then we are the worst of hypocrites.

Pls before any emotional laden airhead quotes me, let me make it very clear that I do NOT support rape in any form. It's a wicked and heinous crime against humanity and those found guilty should face the full wrath.

NB: FOUND GUILTY!!

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by babyfaceafrica: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2019
politicians have been raping Nigerians for a long time..no protest!!..but a lady accuses a pastor of rape...they carry placards... yeye people!!..pastor biodun should not worry by the time buhari appoints ministers and BBN starts...his case will be forgotten..typical Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2019
When u turn MOG into (Man Of Girls).Here's that attention you ordered for.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Michelle55: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2019
eraj4real:
I am a young man, and at about age 17-18, a pastor often called me to his office in Port Harcourt to teach him to use computers and huged me tight behind the door of his office. Then used his penis to try pressing on me. Because of fear, and confusion I often kept quiet. Till a day at about age 20 I visited the church he was posted to in Onitsha as I was returning on a journey. He made me pass the night, and made us sleep together in the parlour (his wife traveled). That night he attempted having sex with me, but I resisted all night, but didn't say a word till I got into a bus the next day on my way back to Port Harcourt, I sent him terrible text messages. He apologized. I forgave him. 5-6 years later in year 2011, when he opened his church in Ibadan, I donated N264,000 as a NYSC corper (I closed my account) to support his fledging church. It was only today, at age 33 that I summed up the courage to tell him, "never contact me again". Pastors have a controlling power on members. I didn't add, I also put his son on scholarship for about 2 years but ended this year (I paid over 250k to support his son, mainly because though he tried hurting me, he gave me books and advice that really helped me in business and life in general. He also once called a young entrepreneur who gave me this advice at age 18, "what will you want you children to call you? Papa or Daddy". That influenced my actions for life. I suggest pastors constantly go for counseling to avoid destroying the same people they build. He helped me see my talent in computer than studying medicine even when my parents forced me to study medicine. Pastors have strong influence
You are brave and I commend you for letting it go!

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by LilSmith55(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2019
klever18:

as in when soldiers show

Hmm!! Ur head dey dere
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Bacteriologist(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2019
Nairaland comes across as one of the most misogynistic internet space in Nigeria. The number of ignorant, thumb-sucking misogynistic and braindead illiterates on this platform is jaw-dropping.

Seun, it's a shame what a once civil forum has been reduced to --a gathering of touts and sick fùčks.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Shalomc(f): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2019
General0847:

You are the wicked one here. Who has stopped him from responding to the allegations and even the other allegations years ago?
I hope your mother or sister gets raped and let's see how you will post this garbage.
Spawn of the devil.
Shut up shameless indolent yoot

4 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by nokatakata: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2019
Go to court instead of these useless protest. The police has advised that you report the case so they take it up. The accused has said they will be going to court and the accuser had said he/she is ready to go to court.

When they get to court, their lawyers will argue the case and judge will serve justice.

The police should teargas these jobless nitwits wiping up emotional sentiments. Go and protest to timi and his wife to report case to the police.

13 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Aiyk2333: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2019
King44:
this is a domestic matter meant to be handled in the court room with enough evidence and witness if found guilty he would be jailed, why all these non sense let the be silly Nigerians
it'll serve as a warning to many other pastors. can't u see the many other pastors being exposed can't you see! it's more than a domestic matter, it's a national abomination, a spiritual anathema, this is the best way to fight it. Imagine something that happened over ten years ago, then imagine how many lives this pastors have ruined within this time.

5 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Shalomc(f): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Nairaland comes across as one of the most misogynistic internet space in Nigeria. The number of ignorant, thumb-sucking misogynistic and braindead illiterates on this platform is jaw-dropping.

Seun, it's a shame what a once civil forum has been reduced to --a gathering of touts and sick fùčks.
We'll still not support nonsense. Let Busola Dakolo file a formal complaint with the relevant authorities...

7 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by eraj4real: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2019
kiyosaki1:

I can smell lies .

I am not here to accuse Pastor Fatoyinbo. God knows I prayed for both him and the Dakolos and their families as I know it is not easy for any of them at this time. I just dropped this here, because this story awakened my pains. I also used nairaland to remain anonymous (at least to an extent). I also want to make it known that speaking out can be confusing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Tolexander:
Nigerians and stupidity!

I will advise them to divert their efforts to protesting against the Nigerian government raping our economy and giving us daily heartbreaks with no hope of a better future

Exactly if this is just because of busola case and not other women it is totally overboard and a bring down mentality. Busola isn’t different from the many ordinary ladies molested and nobody made any noise or protest even so called celebrities. Even timi may only be taking this up as revenge for his wife than about women and rape issues.

This is where I have a problem with our hypocritical mentality. This issue was even addressed by her family then according to her story so why bringing it up now unless the pastor still does such despicable acts now.

4 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2019
Tolexander:
Nigerians and stupidity!

I will advise them to divert their efforts to protesting against the Nigerian government raping our economy and giving us daily heartbreaks with no hope of a better future
Exactly and neglect the man of God that has been accused of rape on numerous occasions because you are the one paying their bills.

7 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by shancruz: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2019
nigerian we die 4 notting
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Shalomc(f): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Aiyk2333:

it'll serve as a warning to many other pastors. can't u see the many other pastors being exposed can't you see! it's more than a domestic matter, it's a national abomination, a spiritual anathema, this is the best way to fight it. Imagine something that happened over ten years ago, then imagine how many lives this pastors have ruined within this time.
This is not the way to go about it. Busola Dakolo should file a formal complaint with the relevant authorities first

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by okeniti: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2019
The same pastor substantiated it though.

zeuss:
protestesting an allegation that is not substantiated? useless wicked idiots. ..why waste time instead of filing a rape charge in a police station or sueing to court. ...idiots with their band of evil mindless mob.....daily herdsmen are raping, kidnapping and murdering people all over the country not a sound from this jobless hyper activists
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Shalomc(f): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Exactly and neglect the man of God that has been accused of rape on numerous occasions because you are the one paying their bills.
Accused and alleged. No proof you d.ckhead!!

5 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by alezzy13: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2019
Aiyk2333:

I hope you feel this way when a random lady suddenly claims that you seduced and raped and runs to the internet for 'justice'

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Elvis778(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
Nigerians and Stupidity are like 5 and 6,

protesting over a mere allegation??
With no prove whatsoever?
Is this how jobless we are??
If i be dat man, i go just arrest all of dem, sue them to court, make my money and damn the consequences,
i know they are all doing this to taint the man's image,
he might not want to go to court cuz that wud destroy his image the more as it's going to reveal that he has been sleeping around as a pastor (not Rape though).

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by correctguy2010: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
If only Nigerians can come out like this and stage a protest against our useless Government. All I see is misplaced priorities.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Iamgrey5(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
jaxxy:

Exactly if this is just because of busola case and not other women it is totally overboard and a bring down mentality. Busola isn’t different from the many ordinary ladies molested and nobody made any noise or protest even so called celebrities. Even timi may only be taking this up as revenge for his wife than about women and rape issues.

This is where I have a problem with our hypocritical mentality. This issue was even addressed by her family then according to her story so why bringing it up now unless the pastor still does such despicable acts now.
@ emboldened.

Tell me what you will do if Busola happens to be a member of your family.

It seems the word hypocrisy is used anyhow these days.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Aiyk2333: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
Shalomc:

This is not the way to go about it. Busola Dakolo should file a formal complaint with the relevant authorities first
her major intention is not to seek justice but to use her voice as a public figure to help other victims speak up. if she wanted justice she'd have done that years ago

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Inteltower: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2019
O well I bet the devil is someone saying cheers with his fellow demons as the attack on the church of Christ in Nigeria is turning believer to unbelievers & some carrying mockery/suspicion towards their pastors distracted even by the word of God.

attacked by believers & unbelievers. caused by believers occupying sensitive positions in the representation of Christ on earth.

brethren preach not condemnation, stand in between, the accused should quench this issue immediately.
because as the more this goes on we Christians are losing souls both those already in or had the desire of following Christ.

how one impact can have so many disastrous ripple effects
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by heybeemoney(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2019
utenwuson:
Time dakolo, his wife and all the yeye celebrities that condemning fatoyinbo are mad.
U stay in one corner for over 14 years u didn't say sh*t, how can someone without a gun r*pe busola home and away?
Just imagine, person come your house, u wear only night gown open door knowing fully well no one is home, why not simply tell him through the window the people he's looking for weren't around and go put up something?
U still went to his house, take u to car bumper and romp u in doggy and u call it rape?
Kwara state law says 16 years is the official year for consenting and u said u were 17 shey?
The lady still remain in the church for over 2 years and still lead in the choir haba.
If u are raped, the first thing to do is to tell your parents, your parents should take u to a doctor for examination and a medical report written, then to police or dss for arrest and possibly persecution....
What's paining me is the lie that just a tap to the mouth to keep quite and she fell on the couch to be disvirgin as if it's a small thing...

Protest over allegation? He should arrest most of them and make huge money from this case please.
May God always watering your sense boss..
We av a lot of educated illiterate in this country...
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Shalomc(f): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
politicians have been raping Nigerians for a long time..no protest!!..but a lady accuses a pastor of rape...they carry placards... yeye people!!..pastor biodun should not worry by the time buhari appoints ministers and BBN starts...his case will be forgotten..typical Nigerians.
Hehehe hahahaha kwakwakwa they'll find another thing to attach to
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by nurex01(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2019
eraj4real:
I am a young man, and at about age 17-18, a pastor often called me to his office in Port Harcourt to teach him to use computers and huged me tight behind the door of his office. Then used his penis to try pressing on me. Because of fear, and confusion I often kept quiet. Till a day at about age 20 I visited the church he was posted to in Onitsha as I was returning on a journey. He made me pass the night, and made us sleep together in the parlour (his wife traveled). That night he attempted having sex with me, but I resisted all night, but didn't say a word till I got into a bus the next day on my way back to Port Harcourt, I sent him terrible text messages. He apologized. I forgave him. 5-6 years later in year 2011, when he opened his church in Ibadan, I donated N264,000 as a NYSC corper (I closed my account) to support his fledging church. It was only today, at age 33 that I summed up the courage to tell him, "never contact me again". Pastors have a controlling power on members. I didn't add, I also put his son on scholarship for about 2 years but ended this year (I paid over 250k to support his son, mainly because though he tried hurting me, he gave me books and advice that really helped me in business and life in general. He also once called a young entrepreneur who gave me this advice at age 18, "what will you want you children to call you? Papa or Daddy". That influenced my actions for life. I suggest pastors constantly go for counseling to avoid destroying the same people they build. He helped me see my talent in computer than studying medicine even when my parents forced me to study medicine. Pastors have strong influence
wait o! You said you are a man and he called you to his office? Does that mean the Pastor is a gay? I'm not understanding o grin

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by TANID(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2019
Onyi22:
Stupid Nigerian, instead of them to protest against SARS that r killing innocent souls, failed country
My Sister You Don't Need To Go That Far, We're In Nigeria Were Everything Is To Joke About And To Just trend About.
Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by DaddySpyce(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
after 14 yrs abi?

See it doesn't really matter after how many years. These things are still happening to other girls and other people. This is a move that will bring some level of caution and give girls facing such experience a way to speak up. This is not just about Busola anymore but about the many young girls out there in similar situation.

You will never know what it means to live with a victim of rape until you meet one. Having to try to put their lives back in order but it proves difficult might have been the reason for this. Timi must have endured so much and you can imagine when you try to let go of an issue for years but it keeps coming up in your home over and over again, you have no choice but to support her to speak up and see if justice will prevail.

It's not easy but you won't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) by Shalomc(f): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2019
Aiyk2333:

her major intention is not to seek justice but to use her voice as a public figure to help other victims speak up. if she wanted justice she'd have done that years ago
She should keep quiet if she's not going all the way... She's greedy, selfish and not helpful to anyone.... Go big or go home!!

Attention seeker errywia

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? / Sunday Service Suspended In SCOAN Over TB Joshua’s Death, Members Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.