Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

How To Fix Chipped Nail Polish In Just A Few Minutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Fix Chipped Nail Polish In Just A Few Minutes (368 Views)

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / I Wish Chidinma Had Used This Nail Polish Before lodging in a hotel With Mr Atag / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Chipped Nail Polish In Just A Few Minutes by Daniel1991(m): 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chipped nail polish is the worst, there is no doubt about it. Surely it’s almost purely for this reason that shellac and SNS nails have got so damn popular in recent years … they just don’t chip!

In the beauty and fashion world today, there is nothing less chic than sporting a manicured hand with chipped polish, and most ladies will go to any lengths to avoid this. But even with the most expensive lacquers and top of the range top coats, nail polish will always end up chipping. After a week or so this is just to be expected, I suppose, but how bad is it when you just got your manicure done a few days ago and it happens?

Well, I have a handy little tip for you how to fix your chipped nails, and it is seriously easy. You don’t need nail polish remover, it only takes a few minutes and dries super quickly as well! So next time you’re a little time poor and in need of a fresh mani, try out this little trick instead … It works absolute wonders!
What you’ll need to fix chipped nail fixed:

Nail polish — the same shade as your original manicure, of course!
A toothpick
Clear top coat

Directions:

Dip the toothpick into the bottle of nail polish and, using the toothpick as a super small brush, paint the lacquer onto the part of your nail that as chipped off.
Let this dry, and then apply a clear top coat. This is important as it will bind the new coat of lacquer to the old, sealing them together so it doesn’t look like an obvious re-touch!
Once the top coat is dry, you’re good to go!

Source: https://www.fruga.win/how-to-fix-chipped-nail-polish-in-just-a-few-minutes/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Stopped Being A 'runs' Girl - Olowu Blog / Lol / See How Lady Rejected Proposal Of Boyfriend Of Many Years In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.