Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,029 members, 7,953,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Two Arrested By SSS At COZA - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA (69036 Views)

Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Insectkiller: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jesus I know..
Jesus Christ is my Lord and personal Saviour!!
Just telling u to be logical on issues..
Human will always be human..No matter d nomenclature before ur name..

Am outta here..

tactius:

Well, there is the alelged rape issue...and there is the fact that the pastor is not just accused of rape...he has in the past been accused of sleeping around...and one of his mistresses has told her story.

And that is bad news for the Church..that we are hiding sin.

He did not rape her? OK...let's assume you are right. That still means he fell for her charms....he allowed himself to be seduced...and he fell into sin with her...

Should a man of God be sleeping around with other women, apart from his wife? Would you like it if your father slept around? (I know guys whose fatrhers slept around. The damage it has done to their familes no be small).

And is that kind of man you want to lead the Church?

Follow Jesus. Pasor Fatoyinbo cannot save you. FOLLOW JESUS.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by johnaruson(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
beejay1:

I dont understand...without the consent of who in a marriage? Are you saying a wife or husband can be accuse their spouse of rape? cry
The answer is yes, according to law rape can be charged even in marriage.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Amanda4life: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Chithauri:
Amanda. you raped me when I was 12. am bringing security forces to arrest you because of my allegation

Ah. I thought as much.

How are you doing now?

Infact, if we begin to talk about child hood, or teenage rape so many people , both nairalanders and those protesting at the front of COZA church will enter cell.

Including some bloggers.

I didn't call any body's name.

Nobody should quote me o

Nairalanders should allow me to drink water and keep cup.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by swiperthefox: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nigerians are so stupid. Nobody protests bad governance, and the killings of thousands of Nigerians. But they are quick to protest against an alleged rape that happened a decade ago. Satan got his foot on the neck of Nigeria.
#Madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by makewetalk2: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
As a victim of sexual molestation, I can tell you that it is not easy to speak up. You must check the environment. If you have understanding parents who provided the platform for you to come forward with anything without being judged, thank your stars. Millions did not have that. Many parents have no right in their own homes. The pastors take over. My wife's room was invaded by a pastor when my wife was having just her wrapper on in her parents home. The pastor said he came in to spray anointing oil in my wife's room and on the bed that she was lying. I was on the call with her and I couldn't take it. I had to ask her to leave that morning and cut short her visit. The parents do not even see anything wrong with it. My parents did not create the platform to open up and most times the victim gets blamed.

I can only speak of those abuses today that I am of age and in a particular position. So, are you telling me that if I see the woman who did those things to me in a position to harm other vulnerable people, I should keep quiet?
blackgold90:

I took time to read your post and I accept most part of your point, but the "raped" happened long time ago when he
,the pastor was not a pastor,now he is married.

If someone had complained of rape now about the pastor,that is when it is ideal for her to be saying this.

This is a kind of blackmail because she should have arrested him since or cause all this table shaking many years ago when things were fresh. Don't you think there is more than meet the eyes in this case?

If it for conscience clearing the lady that was "raped" has made her point and clear her conscience from the viral nature her confession was made,she and those protesters should not have come to church today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by makewetalk2: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
who is man of God? deluded sheeple
iswallker:

Hope things are fine with you...you wrote that epistle to what end exactly..

If timi dakolo didn't want emotional trauma he would have married a virgin..rather he was sexing a chorister by name busoka and had 2 kids outside marriage with her.

If he didn't marry her she would have told the next guy he raped her..they just like to look good all the time..she is a disturbed specie - like tonto - watch how the marriage will go southwards after this failed attempt to tarnish the image of a man of god.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
The manner in which our sisters in christ dress ehn,pastors most f**k like mad,the indecency is too much among christian families.Spits...
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by 9jaRealist: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2019
Ufedolove:

To protest against what please? In this case, isn't it very glaring that the man's security and even that of his congregation is very compromised already?

It’s a free country and they can protest whatever they choose - even the color of his shirt...

Meanwhile, only in a BACKWARD country is the coercive power of the state used by a PRIVATE individual against fellow citizens. In civilized countries, the power of the state (especially its police powers) are used to protect protesters and to accord them the freedom to exercise their constitutional rights of free expression. In Nigeria, even some NLers believe that “BIG men” have MORE rights than the average citizen. SMH
>
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by MarieSucre(f): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2019
OmoDavido:

Thought you are even sensible. I don't know I have been exchanging words with a brainless id!ot.

Keep opening your legs around and come back to shout rape later. Hoelosho

But how does this your comment tally with the first one. I never even said anything about rape. Why is it that you guys start becoming emotional when someone points out how silly you sound.

Oga, if you want to be a virgin, be a virgin. Don't go and start telling other people whether men or women what to do. Period!
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by olumalcolm(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2019
Someone is up there trying to "RAPE" men and women of this nation both young and old of our future with this RUGA of a thing but we all are glued to this rape allegation by the yet to be proven guilty pastor. Aint saying or supporting rape but there is a more pressing issue at hand and we need to tackle it with the whole of our might. Yoruba's will say "ti igi ba wo le igi, ti oke la ma koko gbe" that means if we are confronted with diff problems, we tackle the most important. In as much as we want to try Biodun Fatoyinbo for the rape case, i bliv we hv enof pple to do dat but RUGA is of more improtance pls. This menace if achieved might consume Fatoyinbo, Timi Dakolo, Busola herself and every other person who fails to lend his or her to this useless cause called RUGA. angry
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Ufedolove: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
9jaRealist:

It’s a free country and they can protest whatever they choose - even the color of his shirt...

Meanwhile, only in a BACKWARD country is the coercive power of the state used by a PRIVATE individual against fellow citizens. In civilized countries, the power of the state (especially its police powers) are used to protect protesters and to accord them the freedom to exercise their constitutional rights of free expression. In Nigeria, even some NLers believe that “BIG men” have MORE rights than the average citizen. SMH
>
Ok sir
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by booksrite001: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
makewetalk2:
As a victim of sexual molestation, I can tell you that it is not easy to speak up. You must check the environment. If you have understanding parents who provided the platform for you to come forward with anything without being judged, thank your stars. Millions did not have that. Many parents have no right in their own homes. The pastors take over. My wife's room was invaded by a pastor when my wife was having just her wrapper on in her parents home. The pastor said he came in to spray anointing oil in my wife's room and on the bed that she was lying. I was on the call with her and I couldn't take it. I had to ask her to leave that morning and cut short her visit. The parents do not even see anything wrong with it. My parents did not create the platform to open up and most times the victim gets blamed. I can only speak of those abuses today that I am of age and in a particular position. So, are you telling me that if I see the woman who did those things to me in a position to harm other vulnerable people, I should keep quiet?

undecided
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by booksrite001: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
swiperthefox:
Nigerians are so stupid. Nobody protests bad governance, and the killings of thousands of Nigerians. But they are quick to protest against an alleged rape that happened a decade ago. Satan got his foot on the neck of Nigeria.#Madness.

angry
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by nkemdi89(f): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wickedfacts:

An animal raped your mother to produce you. I don't care if you go to church or shrine, my own is that I don't have sympathy for products of beastiality like you.

You are as ugly as sin, dull, lack life, dress like a masquerade and reason like a piglet. Blockheaded mgbeke feeling funky, using curtain to see cloth. Poverty-stricken bastard.

Just look at yourself and see how worthless you are.
Poor thing like you, looking for who to exercise the little grammar in your brain, your mother will be raped again, this time in the presence of your entire family.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Wickedfacts: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
GMbuharii:

What is this?

You should tag Atiku and Obi too.

Nonsense
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Wickedfacts: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
GMbuharii:

What is this?

Your family history

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. / Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.