Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,162 members, 7,957,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Two Arrested By SSS At COZA - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA (69052 Views)

Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by makewetalk2: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2019
oga I was asking if you would pay the legal fees. Many have died from mob attacks. Why is thi one special? let the mob protest as they care. It is all part of life. The pastor never cared about the people who have been mobbed, so why should anyone care for him? The other pastors will have some fear in them now. The time for fearing these men are over. People have to speak out now
blackgold90:

Please I don't understand you
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Pangea: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2019
Maybe this will be the spark that will wake Nigerians up just as the self immolation of the street trader, jump started the Arab springs
From all indications, the church is a tool the devil is using to keep Nigerians down!
Imagine ?
DSS, Army and Agberos, to defend one guy man pastor?
Chai!
Nigerians are in trouble
Thank God, I left that lawless country
A real banana republic!
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by SammyTJack: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Fine looking church tho
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 30, 2019
wolexy14:
it shall never be well with dis protesters..when dem call for a beta nigeria una siddon for house ..even when una get evidence una no do anything but na pastor mata una stage protests....thunder from God fire all of una .....foolish people everywhere .....make dem call protest for naija tomorrow una no go see dem again ...hypocrites everywhere.
It goes a long way to show the kind of things Nigerians take seriously. grin We are finished in this country. Protest over a hear-say story without concrete evidence.

Why don't they all come together and file a joint suit against the pastor? But no, they can't cause they can't defend what they're fighting for. This is the height of joblessness.

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by blackgold90(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2019
makewetalk2:
oga I was asking if you would pay the legal fees. Many have died from mob attacks. Why is thi one special? let the mob protest as they care. It is all part of life. The pastor never cared about the people who have been mobbed, so why should anyone care for him? The other pastors will have some fear in them now. The time for fearing these men are over. People have to speak out now

I now understand you now but will the protest make her un-raped or will it affect the pastor in anyway physical and financially? I know she is damaging his image but there are some who believe it is not true until she proof it in court.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Tchange1(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2019
According to the legends they say" when you point at some one calling him a thief also know that your thumb points back at you calling a thief"
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Wickedfacts: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2019
Ginomel:

No matter what she went through, I still don't support her revelation.

The whole World is aware that she slept with the man .It might not be rape per se,it could be that she felt used and dumped.

Besides, I'm against action on allegation without evidence.

How would you feel if someone you rejected decided to get back at you with rape allegation without evidence and people believed her and you are arrested when you are innocent.

Don't get me wrong, didn't say the pastor is innocent but only God knows the truth.

Think about that.

Even if it was consensual, she was below 18 and legally incapable of giving consent. That's statutory rape.

Most of you need to get properly educated before you post online.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Ikpongiton: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Dont you have Google on your phone?

Why come to public forum to search for answers.
The meaning of your name ,tells it all.that you are handicaped and imbecciled is not a lie?
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by wolexy14(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
It goes a long way to show the kind of things Nigerians take seriously. grin We are finished in this country. Protest over a hear-say story without concrete evidence.

Why don't they all come together and file a joint suit against the pastor? But no, they can't cause they can't defend what they're fighting for. This is the height of joblessness.

aswear i taya for dis country ...and dem want dis country to progress when na anoda thing we dey channel our energy upon .foolish people
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Benekruku(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpongiton:
The meaning of your name ,tells it all.that you are handicaped and imbecciled is not a lie?

Oh! Sound interesting. Tell me more.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by nelsonoba: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2019
Abfinest007:
we have a more pressing issues not this rape .buhari is working very hard to set up a ruga settlement

This is the problem with many Nigerians and our misplaced priorities. If this zeal and energy was used to protest more important things like bad governance which affects everyone, maybe the leadership of this country would have been better by now. But Buhari would do worse and most of these people protesting a matter that should be dealt with by the courts will not have mouth to talk if Buhari does anything. Until the court declares this Pastor guilty, no one has a right to call him a rapist. That is the law, and I'm sure Busola should be aware of that, and I wonder why she won't sue him instead of this media trial going on

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by RichBoy247: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2019
Solomon Ghandi, born on Monday, started a Gucci Church on Tuesday, rape a virgin in Wednesday, trick a lady using 'holy Spirit' to bed on Thursday, denied by the Church of Satan on Friday, caught on Saturday and buried on Sunday. That is the end of Solomon Ghandi.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2019
wolexy14:
aswear i taya for dis country ...and dem want dis country to progress when na anoda thing we dey channel our energy upon .foolish people
Foolish is an understatement. They're cursed.

Some of them protesting there sef have at a point raped someone's son/daughter. Jobless hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by photon3106: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2019
What's this protest for exactly?

It's sweet and easy to protest when it comes to unproven cases as this but very bitter and difficult to protest when it comes to pressing and obvious national issues.

Yes, rape is a national issues that must be addressed but what then do you say about the function of the court and the law if we find this protest reasonable?

Protests as this should be aimed at issues involving faceless perpetrators as faceless perpetrators can't be brought to face the law. Here is an individual, an identified alleged perpetrator. Pursue justice with evidence and proofs not hear-says and '...I remembered ... I heard... He did ... I was...' trash lines.

Consider this, armed bandits who parades themselves as herdsmen are one of those faceless perpetrators. You can't hold them and bring them to court. Rather, it is the duty of the government to enforce the law by what ever means necessary so that life and properties can be secured but when the government fail in their duty, a PROTEST comes in handy.

... Now, people are here protesting against what exactly? The pastor? Christianity? Or the crime? And whats their demand? To answer to a crime not proven even if the claim was true. *I laugh in Swahili*

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by wolexy14(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Foolish is an understatement. They're cursed.

Some of them protesting there sef have at a point raped someone's son/daughter. Jobless hypocrites!
na only God fit help us as e be so ......... oyo na our case for naija ........cos every has different priorities....
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by hush15: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
Nigerians are trying so hard to wake up from their slumber.....But it is too Late now!!!!

Anytime they try to wake, their oppressors Pin them down to sleep even more...

They should all be arrested. that will make even more sense to me. 2 still for me is childs play.

Somebody made an allegation. Its not that we dont believe her, i do but when she was suppose to talk, she didnt talk because she assumed nobody will believe, not to mention stand for her. Over 15years down the line, after all sleeping dogs have been laid to rest and now a mother of 3, she finds the courage to speak out and everybody started running mad. In all these madness, no legal redress and we all know the reason why, she cant win which is nobody's fault but hers still coupled to the fact that everybody now gets to share in her memory besides her husband and family. Now we all know who the first man is. I salute her courage but the timing and approach is wrong on all sides. I also blame poor parenting and family members who kept mute when the should have spoken and stood up for her. Poor parenting because, when such things happen, i will fight and nail to get justice when it happened and the steps to do such as very simple. a simple medical evidence is all tjats needed but i guess inferiority complex must have deterred them. If its something i need to approach NGOs both home and abroad, i will except my daughter is not telling me everything. Speaking out such actions as at the time it occured is so important. Evidence will still be fresh and tenable, You will help others see the monsters the should be avoiding. You instill confidence in others to always speak out too. Most importantly, you get justice, real justice and even compensations where needed. That point is where you show your real strenght in fighting for what is right and using the perpetrators to set deterrent to others like him but you refused to talk then. Even now you found your voice, if your parents had done the needful post event, you did still be able to get your so much desired justice. All you needed to do is press charges.

Now that the wounds are healed and the matter is stale, no witnesses, no evidences, no facts and you think you getting justice, honestly, you not. Rather, you seeking revenge for bad memories. Revenge for his actions and the emotional distress which may seem understandable however, no matter the revenge, it wont replace what is lost or rewrite history. You know why i know, i was watching xmen dark pheonix and i recall the part where Jean said to Magneto, "but you use to hurt and kill people". Magneto responded that he stopped and it was a revenge, a reaction to loosing everyone he loved. Jean asked him why? He replied no matter how many humans he killed to revenge and bring him to peace, it never changed anything. He only killed more. and still nothing changed.

My point, you not getting justice after so many years, its all revenge and you triggering many more women to be vengeful. All these protest isnt necessary. If all your statements where to encourage woman to always speak up on incidence of rape, you would directed your experience positively. That you said it alone is sufficient to discredit the man. Luckily, some has shared almost near experiences too to buttress your statement though not enough to seek a criminal conviction but you can use that to pursue a good cause to support women who victims would be credible and move on, leaving Fatoyinbo to worse fate cos one day, if he is guilty and still continues in his path will meet worst fate, just a matter of time.

To stage a protest, asking for his resignation, bringing down the church after over 15 yrs would never make sense to me. Its all vendatta which itself doesnt yield positive results eventually

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by makewetalk2: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2019
It will not. Now, let us put it this way. Somebody touched the garment of Jesus and he asked: "who touched me?" Was he going to undo the miracle? Would the power that left him to return to him? The case here is not to undo the rape. But what is the use of carrying the ordeal to her grave when she has a mouth to speak up? she is definitely not doing this for money or for recompense. The main goal is to deter him from doing this to other people.
If a man rapes your anus and you see that man preaching, will you keep quiet forever because you are a man? Men are now victims of rape now so beware. Your anus might just be the next one the pipe. I do not think it is an easy thing to bear forever. especially when the person is in the limelight and in a position to inflict more harm to others.
No one is concluding yet but he still has a chance to prove himself in court. We have been in a similar position before with Blessing and we saw the end. The pastor failed to show up in court. He has members willign to spend big for his court proceedings but when you are independent, you have to use the media to get your way around. If she had done it quietly, we all know wealthy people lobby and you end up being a second victim. The way she did it is the best way to boycott a powerful man. Use the masses. Remember she has a husband here. The man must have endured the stuff for a long time before allowing his wife to air this thing out. They must have considered all options and consulted people as well. They know the backlash that can result from this and the husband's career is also on the line. You have to consider from the victims perspective. But the defendant has not been real. What he put out there incriminates him. And, the throngs of support he gets from his likes betrays the trust that the masses have for these men. The other pastor jumped in an said that he stands with the accused without verifying from the alleged victim. Things like this infuriate us. They are coming in to support themselves but they want us to weigh the options. They don't but we should. Friends stick with friends so what about the victim who has no friends?
That is why we come together to fight it. At least let there be sanity to a limit. Not about this particular man but you and I know of pastors that have died on young girls in the past. Should we wait to hear news like that before we believe? At least let us follow this one let them know they are not all powerful and above the law.
We all know what goes on over there. My ex was almost raped by her pastor. She escaped and told her mom and she asked her to keep quiet so that thunder does not strike her. I was the only one she cried to and who believed her. All of them who attended the church scolded her. We know how these things work. How could anyone have ever believed if the actual rape was completed? I couldn't go to the police cos it would have been me against a storm. We weren't even married so what was my case at the time?
Timi is not stupid. This must have been mental torture for the family for years. People suicide over this. Let her release the emotional tension the way she can. If there is any defense, let them fix it in court. You know how our police work and you are asking someone to go to the station. The burglary proof, fence and gate in your building is a sign that the police does not work. Do not blame people who take actions to defend themselves. The pastor has the onus to prove his innocence as we all do on daily basis.

blackgold90:

I now understand you now but will the protest make her un-raped or will it affect the pastor in anyway physical and financially? I know she is damaging his image but there are some who believe it is not true until she proof it in court.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by DukeNija(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2019
rheether:
Timi And his wife will lose this fight.
This is not their fight, it’s everybodys fight. Did you see Timi and his wife in the Abuja or Lagos protests? You need to use your brain.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by OkpanachiMax: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2019
They should deal with those protesters accordingly angry
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by OfficialAPCNig: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
Nigerians are trying so hard to wake up from their slumber.....But it is too Late now!!!!

Anytime they try to wake, their oppressors Pin them down to sleep even more...
Media trial is not waking up from slumber.

If you have anything against the man, go to court instead of mobilizing social media against him.

If you believe that a 16 year old virgin survived 2 different rape episodes without the mother finding it out, then you can believe anything.

If you believe a dare-devil rapist will burst a 16 years old hymen early in the morning and still went out to get a Krest without other members of the family finding out, then I give up.

If you support a protest against an unsubstantiated allegation by people whose ancestors' burial places are being grazed upon by herdsmen then you are as worst as Buhari.

Whether it was a rape or not, sleeping with a 16 years old is statutory rape and there is no hiding place for pedophile but launching a media trial to break the accused emotionally before charging him is wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by iswallker(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2019
naptu2:
More

That one is standing with ESE Walter who came out to admit she is mentally disturbed and ran away from her husbands house recently..also busoka dakolo that claimed she was raoed yet had two kids out of wedlock for her choir master timi dakolo...

Go and find better thing to do o... undecided
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by OkpanachiMax: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Even if it happened real why wait till after ten years before making a case
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by dotedote: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2019
HitSong:
90% of Nigerian pastors are criminals.
Retired and still active

RITUALIST
RAPIST
PIMPS
HUMAN-TRAFFICERS
SLAVERS
ROBBERS
KIDNAPPERS
MURDERERS
FORNICATORS
THIEVES
FRAUDSTERS
SCAMMERS
AND THIEVES.

IT'S just very unfortunate that most Nigerians Christians are gullible and sheeps and hypocrites indeed.
They will see a young guy especially, that's so much concerned about his looks, wears the latest designers, drives very expensive cars, moves around with body quards yet, be claiming to be a pastor and my people will still be following such person
This Bukola CLAIMED to know that this pastor is a rapist and a bad person Indeed yet, she chose to remain a member of his church for still many years pretending that nothing had happened thereby thinking that she's fooling God. How pathetic!
I don't believe all her stories.
Once a teenage and for her age then, I think she and the pastor had some kind of relationship and she's only feeling used and taking advantage of now which is the reason she's confessing.
And the pull-down factor...
IF THE GUY IS A COMMONER, WILL SHE BE MAKING THIS 'CONFESSION'

IF THE GUY IS A COMMONER, WILL SHE BE MAKING THIS 'CONFESSION"
If he was a commoner, he wouldn't have had his way for that long. And someone like you would have asked for his head.
The Busola girl too needs some pankere on her bums cos how would someone keep raping you over and over if you weren't enjoying it (for that long)
I'm not fully standing with her but I'm fully standing against the pastor. These gods need to know that we're not all stupid.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by LordAdam16: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2019
@Ugosample:

Like clockwork.

-Lord
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by OkpanachiMax: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2019
If they start shooting them now, most of them won't make heaven.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Kunlegzy(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2019
Abfinest007:
we have a more pressing issues not this rape .buhari is working very hard to set up a ruga settlement
go and lead your crowd of the pressing issues
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by dotedote: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Sheeple sighted.

Ogaga87:

Shaarap your mouth there..
You joined the bandwagon because like others, she is beautiful, wife of yeyebrity and lastly a stupid fool..

I wish Timi could just divorce her but Timi I know is less than youth more or less a man..

When stupid Ese did her own, where were you?

You are ranting on nairaland.. Why don't you lead the protest
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by dotedote: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Have you called for a protest and nobody turned up?

You can always start the mobilization. Everybody cant face one direction.

Its highly welcomed
loop

Don't take him too seriously, he's just a brainwashed empty headed miscreant with 18mb. He'll soon disappear.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Dantedasz(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpongiton:
much ado about nothing. If i may ask, is rape a robbery or kidnapping case?

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Unconquerable: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2019
yerokunphilips:
When a man wake up ,pray that your di*k won't lead you to your destruction . Nothing on earth brings a man down fast as women .Ask the first man (Adam ) nothing turn a man of power and influence to element of shame and reproach like women ask the strongest man in his generation (Samson ) Nothing ends a man dream and aspiration like women asked the most heartless ,cruel and wicked military head of state in Nigeria ( Sani) .LORD HELP ME SO MY DI*K WON'T DESTROY EVERYTHING HAVE LABOURED FOR ." OLUWA MAJE KI OKO MI KOBA MI "
Some of what you said is true but need I tell you that the greatest thing that brings any man down, especially in the house of God is not sexual sin but Pride. Scripture does not say God resists the fornicator or adulterer but the Proud. Satan, the greatest of all sinners was banished from heaven not because of sexual sin but pride. Pride blinds you to your flaws: makes you believe you are very high up there: invincible. If someone is humble enough to acknowledge their sexual weakness the reality of the situation will take them to the Throne of Grace and ask for help. God says He gives His power to the faint and to those who have no might He increases their strength. Paul knew this when he cried out in Rom. 7 because of his propensity to sin. He knew he was helpless and Christ gave him victory. He went on to become the greatest Christian to proclaim the name of Jesus. If people will humble themselves before God with their weaknesses; be it lust or whatever, God will give them grace to overcome, coupled with their hunger for righteousness. A broken reed He will never cast away but the self righteous and proud He rejects.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by iswallker(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2019
makewetalk2:
It will not. Now, let us put it this way. Somebody touched the garment of Jesus and he asked: "who touched me?" Was he going to undo the miracle? Would the power that left him to return to him? The case here is not to undo the rape. But what is the use of carrying the ordeal to her grave when she has a mouth to speak up? she is definitely not doing this for money or for recompense. The main goal is to deter him from doing this to other people.
If a man rapes your anus and you see that man preaching, will you keep quiet forever because you are a man? Men are now victims of rape now so beware. Your anus might just be the next one the pipe. I do not think it is an easy thing to bear forever. especially when the person is in the limelight and in a position to inflict more harm to others.
No one is concluding yet but he still has a chance to prove himself in court. We have been in a similar position before with Blessing and we saw the end. The pastor failed to show up in court. He has members willign to spend big for his court proceedings but when you are independent, you have to use the media to get your way around. If she had done it quietly, we all know wealthy people lobby and you end up being a second victim. The way she did it is the best way to boycott a powerful man. Use the masses. Remember she has a husband here. The man must have endured the stuff for a long time before allowing his wife to air this thing out. They must have considered all options and consulted people as well. They know the backlash that can result from this and the husband's career is also on the line. You have to consider from the victims perspective. But the defendant has not been real. What he put out there incriminates him. And, the throngs of support he gets from his likes betrays the trust that the masses have for these men. The other pastor jumped in an said that he stands with the accused without verifying from the alleged victim. Things like this infuriate us. They are coming in to support themselves but they want us to weigh the options. They don't but we should. Friends stick with friends so what about the victim who has no friends?
That is why we come together to fight it. At least let there be sanity to a limit. Not about this particular man but you and I know of pastors that have died on young girls in the past. Should we wait to hear news like that before we believe? At least let us follow this one let them know they are not all powerful and above the law.
We all know what goes on over there. My ex was almost raped by her pastor. She escaped and told her mom and she asked her to keep quiet so that thunder does not strike her. I was the only one she cried to and who believed her. All of them who attended the church scolded her. We know how these things work. How could anyone have ever believed if the actual rape was completed? I couldn't go to the police cos it would have been me against a storm. We weren't even married so what was my case at the time?
Timi is not stupid. This must have been mental torture for the family for years. People suicide over this. Let her release the emotional tension the way she can. If there is any defense, let them fix it in court. You know how our police work and you are asking someone to go to the station. The burglary proof, fence and gate in your building is a sign that the police does not work. Do not blame people who take actions to defend themselves. The pastor has the onus to prove his innocence as we all do on daily basis.

Hope things are fine with you...you wrote that epistle to what end exactly..

If timi dakolo didn't want emotional trauma he would have married a virgin..rather he was sexing a chorister by name busoka and had 2 kids outside marriage with her.

If he didn't marry her she would have told the next guy he raped her..they just like to look good all the time..she is a disturbed specie - like tonto - watch how the marriage will go southwards after this failed attempt to tarnish the image of a man of god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers / 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.