Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Two Arrested By SSS At COZA - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA (68831 Views)

Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by bionixs: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
We are waiting for the full gist, e be like say Timi Dakolo is already achieving what he wanted to achieve

Raping of a virgin that comes without shouting, screaming , rape that come with Krest ,rape without evidence , no body pain ,bruise,rape that occur more than twice ,in the accuser's fathers house and the accused house, rape that come with orgasm.

Some 17 year old girl are already in 2nd or 3rd year in higher institution, a 17 years old girl are been married or becoming a baby mama, how old is Regina when Ned started fucking her. Aisha is 19 years old when Buhari started fucking her ,85% of nigeria girls started having sex at age 14 (As from JSS3 class) go to public sch and see how this small small girls flirt

Hypocrite everywhere, when will they gather to protest against killings and bad government we have today.

Bleep Timi and Busola Dakolo , Bleep the Yeye Pastor that cant stay faithful to his wife
and bleep you who after making sense,ended it like a nigerian by passing judgement without trial
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Jaqenhghar: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
Nigerians are trying so hard to wake up from their slumber.....But it is too Late now!!!!

Anytime they try to wake, their oppressors Pin them down to sleep even more...
I beg to disagree. Theu dont try to wake up. Never did. No matter how hot they simply pretend the problem is not there, make excuses then make tjemselves more comfortable. Truth is nothing will happen because we have over the years allowed things to slide.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by YorubaWarrior: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wait... am I the only one seeing "Bedmate Furniture" close to the church?

Bed Mates indeed.... No wonder. grin

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by OmoDavido(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
MarieSucre:

No, they should not have given their boyfriends for free, they should have asked for 1 million naira first.

Think before you type.
I already educate you about what they could have done than giving it away for free.

Understand a post before you drop a comment

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by livinbygrace: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
We are waiting for the full gist, e be like say Timi Dakolo is already achieving what he wanted to achieve

Raping of a virgin that comes without shouting, screaming , rape that come with Krest ,rape without evidence , no body pain ,bruise,rape that occur more than twice ,in the accuser's fathers house and the accused house, rape that come with orgasm.

Some 17 year old girl are already in 2nd or 3rd year in higher institution, a 17 years old girl are been married or becoming a baby mama, how old is Regina when Ned started fucking her. Aisha is 19 years old when Buhari started fucking her ,85% of nigeria girls started having sex at age 14 (As from JSS3 class) go to public sch and see how this small small girls flirt

Hypocrite everywhere, when will they gather to protest against killings and bad government we have today.

Bleep Timi and Busola Dakolo , Bleep the Yeye Pastor that cant stay faithful to his wife

17yr old is not a small girl,infct most of them are already in second yr in universities.Omotola was impregnated at age 16yr,should we now accept that she was also raped by her husband?Nigerians are fucking hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by MarieSucre(f): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
OmoDavido:
I already educate you about what they could have done than giving it away for free.

Understand a post before you drop a comment

I also educated you on why you gave yours away for free?

Answer this question, are the women sleeping with themselves?
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Stefan111(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Zombiekiller010:

You dey talk like say you don't know Nigeria again
When 2face wanted to lead the protest against the bad government no one came our our yeye celebraties were in hiding na raoe case them ant use shine. Nigerians like easy things

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Ginomel(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Even if it was consensual, she was below 18 and legally incapable of giving consent. That's statutory rape.

Most of you need to get properly educated before you post online.

Before you resort to insult, re-read my post.

Legally, she could have a case though technically, she was not raped but felt used.

But my emphasis is on the exposure, some things are much better when left lying low.

Heal yourself and move on.Seek psychological help.

If that pastor is a low life, could she have come up with all the revelation. Take that away.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Ginomel(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
livinbygrace:

17yr old is not a small girl,infct most of them are already in second yr in universities.Omotola was impregnated at age 16yr,should we now accept that she was also raped by her husband?Nigerians are fucking hypocrites.

Good point.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Wickedfacts: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ginomel:

Before you resort to insult, re-read my post.

Legally, she could have a case though technically, she was not raped but felt used.

But my emphasis is on the exposure, some things are much better when left lying low.

Heal yourself and move on.Seek psychological help.

If that pastor is a low life, could she have come up with all the revelation. Take that away.

She was not raped because you were there. You probably were the one who bought Krest? Is she the first person to accuse him of taking advantage of her sexually?

Biodun Fatoyibo is a lecherous bastard who has a history of sexual perversion. I have known about him and his evils more than a decade ago. Because he refused to repent and forsake his evil ways, God set him up for global disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by onilanre(m): 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
yerokunphilips:
When a man wake up ,pray that your di*k won't lead you to your destruction . Nothing on earth brings a man down fast as women .Ask the first man (Adam ) nothing turn a man of power and influence to element of shame and reproach like women ask the strongest man in his generation (Samson ) Nothing ends a man dream and aspiration like women asked the most heartless ,cruel and wicked military head of state in Nigeria ( Sani) .LORD HELP ME SO MY DI*K WON'T DESTROY EVERYTHING HAVE LABOURED FOR ." OLUWA MAJE KI OKO MI KOBA MI "

Big amen bro... But no be di*ck dey cause the wahala, nah your mind. If you don't think of sex your di*ck will not cost you wahala.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by nkemdi89(f): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Defending nonsense.

No wonder pastors bleep you people for free. Even prostitutes get paid.
Fool.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Wickedfacts: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
nkemdi89:

Fool.

You're worth less than a prostitute. Your pastors bleep prostitutes and get paid, they bleep you for free. With your wig like the tail of a local fowl.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by OmoDavido(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
MarieSucre:

I also educated you on why you gave yours away for free?

Answer this question, are the women sleeping with themselves?

Never mentioned that I am not a virgin.

Please leave me alone.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by nkemdi89(f): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You're worth less than a prostitute. Your pastors bleep prostitutes and get paid, they bleep you for free. With your wig like the tail of a local fowl.
Do you know why I call you a fool? Because you are a foolish fool, I don't go to church neither do I go to mosque, so calm down and look for something else to say. You are a product of rape.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by archeotepryx(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Infinix note 4 for sale in ibadan (2gb Ram, 16gb rom, Android 7.0, working perfectly, small dent on the screen, but it doesn't affect its functionality, very strong battery, lasts 2 days, smooth durable device) .. 25k call zero 8 zero 7 3 1 9 5 5 99
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by beejay1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
johnaruson:
Never have sex without the consent even in marriage

I dont understand...without the consent of who in a marriage? Are you saying a wife or husband can be accuse their spouse of rape? cry
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by gassbee: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Excellent security coordination
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by MarieSucre(f): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
OmoDavido:

Never mentioned that I am not a virgin.

Please leave me alone.

And he ran away, male olosho, they'll never see your type telling your fellow men to keep their virginity and not give it for free to their high school girlfriend, but you're always in the fore-front trying to give women yeye advice mtchewww.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by NkayStory(f): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
yerokunphilips:
When a man wake up ,pray that your di*k won't lead you to your destruction . Nothing on earth brings a man down fast as women .Ask the first man (Adam ) nothing turn a man of power and influence to element of shame and reproach like women ask the strongest man in his generation (Samson ) Nothing ends a man dream and aspiration like women asked the most heartless ,cruel and wicked military head of state in Nigeria ( Sani) .LORD HELP ME SO MY DI*K WON'T DESTROY EVERYTHING HAVE LABOURED FOR ." OLUWA MAJE KI OKO MI KOBA MI "

Stop including women like they dont have the right to exist!!!!...Any man disgraced for his sexual exploitations of women,children has himself entirely to blame!

Control your d**ks or go down for it

Simple!!!
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Makefav(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
OmoDavido:

All those that were busy giving their boyfriends in secondary school for free will now come out and talk about how they were raped

No Evidence. No Case!
I don't know how much they were given but may less than #10,000

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by SaintLucia: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Allee90:
This sex issue is an embrassment to Christianity. Moslems will definitely laugh at Christians
Most Islamic forum opened by Naija Muslims on social media no even get time for this topic. They just mind themselves.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by olisaEze(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Oga go protest RUGA nah while they protest their own or did they stop you from protesting against RUGA?

Where dis one for come again? Are u the official “nat’l rape victims association” spokeswoman, abi I call ur name for my mention? Com’on fly away!! cheesy
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by omohlexy: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
I feel for Busola Dakolo and Timi. They are not spiritually matured. Ministry is not about the servant of God rather its about the assignment he has been given for a specific purpose. God always had special interest in choosing weak people and using them to do great things.Moses was a fugitive and a murderer when he was asked to lead the Israelites. He broke the law of the Israelites by marrying a strange woman named keturrah and Marian judged him and she became leprous. It took the prayers and supplication of moses to restore her. I see a Busola and a Timi Dakolo bringing generation curse on themselves because now its no longer about Biodun its about a whole church that is solace for many people. Timi Dakolo should anticipate a dying career after now. Ask stephanie Otobo ask Kemi Olunloyun
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by OmoDavido(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
MarieSucre:

And he ran away, male olosho, they'll never see your type telling your fellow men to keep their virginity and not give it for free to their high school girlfriend, but you're always in the fore-front trying to give women yeye advice mtchewww.
Thought you are even sensible. I don't know I have been exchanging words with a brainless id!ot.

Keep opening your legs around and come back to shout rape later. Hoelosho

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Ufedolove: 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaRealist:

Abuse of power...
Using security men paid with taxpayers’ funds to oppress taxpaying protesters. SMH
undecided
>
To protest against what please? In this case, isn't it very glaring that the man's security and even that of his congregation is very compromised already?
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Insectkiller: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
And the 3 children of Dakolo will know their mother is a liar and harlot..
Their mothers pvussyy is exposed and DNA suppose to be done to confirm..if their father is truly theirs

shocked
tactius:
Hmm...

This is not right.

Modified

I think that at the end of the day, this would be swept under the carpet. Pastor will continue, and life will go on.

And the Church will continue having issues with sin and it's consequences
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by manofguts: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Did I read RAPE ALLEGATION committed against her while she was age 16?

So, what has transpired since then till date,

So, a woman of 65 years can wake up one day and sue her childhood boyfriend 45 years ago of rape, abi??

Paradox of freedom... May God help the men... And may their d™ck lead them NOT into temptation
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Insectkiller:
And the 3 children of Dakolo will know their mother is a liar and harlot..
Their mothers pvussyy is exposed and DNA suppose to be done to confirm..if their father is truly theirs

shocked

Well, she may be a 'harlot' but that does not mean Biodun Fatoyinbo should as a man of God be succumbing to all the succubuses in human form throwing themselves at him.

If our men of God cannot resist temptation, where is the hope for the chruch.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Insectkiller: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Vouch for what you witness or what has been proven..

Always be logical in your thinking..

She was not Raped!!
It's just for public sympathy..

Her pregnancy was born out of Wedlock..
She has NO moral right..!!!

Everyone has a price..
Are politicians not rich enof but Governor's still hustling to fight for Senate ticket.. this is Naija..

Dakolo timi, Busola doesn't have all they wanted...
They have a price..Infact they are cheap!!

Don't bliev all trash thrown at anyone unless u are a witness or u see d proof..

Thank u!!

tactius:

Well, she may be a 'harlot' but that does not mean Biodun Fatoyinbo should as a man of God be succumbing to all the succubuses in human form throwing themselves at him.

If our men of God cannot resist temptation, where is the hope for the chruch.

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Insectkiller:
Vouch for what you witness or what has been proven..

Always be logical in your thinking..

She was not Raped!!
It's just for public sympathy..

Her pregnancy was born out of Wedlock..
She has NO moral right..!!!

Everyone has a price..
Are politicians not rich enof but Governor's still hustling to fight for Senate ticket.. this is Naija..

Dakolo timi, Busola doesn't have all they wanted...
They have a price..Infact they are cheap!!

Don't bliev all trash thrown at anyone unless u are a witness or u see d proof..

Thank u!!

Well, there is the alelged rape issue...and there is the fact that the pastor is not just accused of rape...he has in the past been accused of sleeping around...and one of his mistresses has told her story.

And that is bad news for the Church..that we are hiding sin.

He did not rape her? OK...let's assume you are right. That still means he fell for her charms....he allowed himself to be seduced...and he fell into sin with her...

Should a man of God be sleeping around with other women, apart from his wife? Would you like it if your father slept around? (I know guys whose fatrhers slept around. The damage it has done to their familes no be small).

And is that kind of man you want to lead the Church?

Follow Jesus. Pasor Fatoyinbo cannot save you. FOLLOW JESUS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case / Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / 10 Popular Churches In Nigeria And Their Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.