Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Two Arrested By SSS At COZA - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA (68790 Views)

Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by abeggnow: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
Nigerians are trying so hard to wake up from their slumber.....But it is too Late now!!!!

Anytime they try to wake, their oppressors Pin them down to sleep even more...
lol thhe truth is that Nigerian are natural cawards.

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by MROmultimedia: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2019
Why all this?for goodness sake this issue is yet to be verified,no one is guilty until proven so.haba make una dey use una upper.

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by blackgold90(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2019
makewetalk2:
It will not. Now, let us put it this way. Somebody touched the garment of Jesus and he asked: "who touched me?" Was he going to undo the miracle? Would the power that left him to return to him? The case here is not to undo the rape. But what is the use of carrying the ordeal to her grave when she has a mouth to speak up? she is definitely not doing this for money or for recompense. The main goal is to deter him from doing this to other people.
If a man rapes your anus and you see that man preaching, will you keep quiet forever because you are a man? Men are now victims of rape now so beware. Your anus might just be the next one the pipe. I do not think it is an easy thing to bear forever. especially when the person is in the limelight and in a position to inflict more harm to others.
No one is concluding yet but he still has a chance to prove himself in court. We have been in a similar position before with Blessing and we saw the end. The pastor failed to show up in court. He has members willign to spend big for his court proceedings but when you are independent, you have to use the media to get your way around. If she had done it quietly, we all know wealthy people lobby and you end up being a second victim. The way she did it is the best way to boycott a powerful man. Use the masses. Remember she has a husband here. The man must have endured the stuff for a long time before allowing his wife to air this thing out. They must have considered all options and consulted people as well. They know the backlash that can result from this and the husband's career is also on the line. You have to consider from the victims perspective. But the defendant has not been real. What he put out there incriminates him. And, the throngs of support he gets from his likes betrays the trust that the masses have for these men. The other pastor jumped in an said that he stands with the accused without verifying from the alleged victim. Things like this infuriate us. They are coming in to support themselves but they want us to weigh the options. They don't but we should. Friends stick with friends so what about the victim who has no friends?
That is why we come together to fight it. At least let there be sanity to a limit. Not about this particular man but you and I know of pastors that have died on young girls in the past. Should we wait to hear news like that before we believe? At least let us follow this one let them know they are not all powerful and above the law.
We all know what goes on over there. My ex was almost raped by her pastor. She escaped and told her mom and she asked her to keep quiet so that thunder does not strike her. I was the only one she cried to and who believed her. All of them who attended the church scolded her. We know how these things work. How could anyone have ever believed if the actual rape was completed? I couldn't go to the police cos it would have been me against a storm. We weren't even married so what was my case at the time?
Timi is not stupid. This must have been mental torture for the family for years. People suicide over this. Let her release the emotional tension the way she can. If there is any defense, let them fix it in court. You know how our police work and you are asking someone to go to the station. The burglary proof, fence and gate in your building is a sign that the police does not work. Do not blame people who take actions to defend themselves. The pastor has the onus to prove his innocence as we all do on daily basis.

I took time to read your post and I accept most part of your point, but the "raped" happened long time ago when he
,the pastor was not a pastor,now he is married.

If someone had complained of rape now about the pastor,that is when it is ideal for her to be saying this.

This is a kind of blackmail because she should have arrested him since or cause all this table shaking many years ago when things were fresh. Don't you think there is more than meet the eyes in this case?

If it for conscience clearing the lady that was "raped" has made her point and clear her conscience from the viral nature her confession was made,she and those protesters should not have come to church today.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
We are waiting for the full gist, e be like say Timi Dakolo is already achieving what he wanted to achieve

Raping of a virgin that comes without shouting, screaming , rape that come with Krest ,rape without evidence , no body pain ,bruise,rape that occur more than twice ,in the accuser's fathers house and the accused house, rape that come with orgasm.

Some 17 year old girl are already in 2nd or 3rd year in higher institution, a 17 years old girl are been married or becoming a baby mama, how old is Regina when Ned started fucking her. Aisha is 19 years old when Buhari started fucking her ,85% of nigeria girls started having sex at age 14 (As from JSS3 class) go to public sch and see how this small small girls flirt

Hypocrite everywhere, when will they gather to protest against killings and bad government we have today.

Bleep Timi and Busola Dakolo , Bleep the Yeye Pastor that cant stay faithful to his wife

oga abeg shut it
you are comparing a yoruba girl from 99 to kids of 2019 you well so
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by galantjoe(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2019
Nigerians have misplaced priority
see how people are reacting for alleged rape for over 17years ago, people are not risking their lives just for mere accusations for personal aggrandizement. Nobody will protest against bad governance and menace of herdsmen.

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by grandlexuz(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Ikpongiton:
much ado about nothing. If i may ask, is rape a robbery or kidnapping case?

Rapist spotted.. The lots of you should be in jail for underestimayimg the consequences of rape..
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by obxddon(m): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2019
In as much as I dont condone rape or any other evil doing, Christians are one set of pathetic humans I have ever seen....What Nonsense,you did not go to worship God in your own church,you woke up brushed your smelly teeth,took your bath and wore the clothes your borrowed from a friend only to go and protest a love relationship gone sour,a mutual sexual intercourse that is now being used as blackmail....Who has evidence that when they had sex she was 16,and for christ sake the man is a human pastor is a title...he is entitled to sin just like every human!!!!! Most of the people hiding under tweets and post online are other Jelous pastors whose ministry would never be as great as Coza. Check very well,most of the people in that protest are pastors from other small mushroom chruches and their members who are envious of the pastor and want to cash in....... Is it because pastors dont tell everything they pass Through??.... Do you know how many pastors have been seduced or raped??
Nonsense!!!
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2019
blackgold90:

I took time to read your post and I understand your point, but the "raped" happened long time ago when he
,the pastor was not a pastor,now he is married.Had someone complained of rape now,that is when it is ideal for her to be saying this. This is a kind of blackmail because she should have arrested are cause all this table shaking when many years ago when things were fresh. Don't you think there is more than meet the eyes in this case?

The lady that is raped has made her point clear her conscience, she and those protesters should not have come to church today.

you guys should try to read btw lines first
busola did not organize protest

some other people did
she just cleared her conscience and an interview and people took it up

the case happened years ago but it was settled btw her parents and the pastor

she doesnt want to sue him but if the pastor feels this has been done to spoil his image, he should sue busola then.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by obxddon(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2019
galantjoe:
Nigerians have misplaced priority
see how people are reacting for alleged rape for over 17years ago, people are not risking their lives just for mere accusations for personal aggrandizement. Nobody will protest against bad governance and menace of herdsmen.
God bless you big time!!!

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by JJOF(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2019
blackgold90:
Saying that a pastor rape you is OK,then get a lawyer and evidence and sue the pastor.

Arranging a protest today in the church shows that they were asking for Ransome or will blackmail the pastor if he failed to pay and all these are in line to hoodwink the pastor.
This is a even a very bad case except there is video or there is a WhatsApp chat like that of Neymar of Psg

Ibiyomie and omega fire pastor sex wahala nothing come out this is yet another way to tarnash someone image

There is a reason why the court are there.
Do you know who organized the protest? Did the Dakolos tell you that they want to sue him? I'm sure you didn't watch the interview, cause if you had, you would have known why she did the interview.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by lloyds(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2019
This picture doesn't really look like Nigeria TBH, Abuja is such a beautiful and clean city. I applaud the FGN vision for this.

Check the road standard, the vegetation and scenery and the healthy looking people.

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by blackgold90(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2019
kenddys:

you guys should try to read btw lines first
busola did not organize protest

some other people did
she just cleared her conscience and an interview and people took it up

the case happened years ago but it was settled btw her parents and the pastor

she doesnt want to sue him but if the pastor feels this has been done to spoil his image, he should sue busola then.

You can't verify that she didn't send them
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by oluwaahmed: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
Nigerians are trying so hard to wake up from their slumber.....But it is too Late now!!!!

Anytime they try to wake, their oppressors Pin them down to sleep even more...

We will not stay woke against book haram menace, Fulani herdsmen genocide, corrupt politicians still collecting pensions, inadequate infrastructure despite paying taxes, rampant poverty & hunger in the land, abuse of employees by employers. It is religion water we would wake up. If you don't know we are not sleeping but in coma.
Y'all niggers better stay woke for what matters.

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Dailymemoirs: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2019
blackgold90:
Saying that a pastor rape you is OK,then get a lawyer and evidence and sue the pastor.

Arranging a protest today in the church shows that they were asking for Ransome or will blackmail the pastor if he failed to pay and all these are in line to hoodwink the pastor.
This is a even a very bad case except there is video or there is a WhatsApp chat like that of Neymar of Psg

Ibiyomie and omega fire pastor sex wahala nothing come out this is yet another way to tarnash someone image

There is a reason why the court are there.

Intelligence
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by JJOF(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2019
HitSong:
90% of Nigerian pastors are criminals.
Retired and still active

RITUALIST
RAPIST
PIMPS
HUMAN-TRAFFICERS
SLAVERS
ROBBERS
KIDNAPPERS
MURDERERS
FORNICATORS
THIEVES
FRAUDSTERS
SCAMMERS
AND THIEVES.

IT'S just very unfortunate that most Nigerians Christians are gullible and sheeps and hypocrites indeed.
They will see a young guy especially, that's so much concerned about his looks, wears the latest designers, drives very expensive cars, moves around with body quards yet, be claiming to be a pastor and my people will still be following such person
This Bukola CLAIMED to know that this pastor is a rapist and a bad person Indeed yet, she chose to remain a member of his church for still many years pretending that nothing had happened thereby thinking that she's fooling God. How pathetic!
I don't believe all her stories.
Once a teenage and for her age then, I think she and the pastor had some kind of relationship and she's only feeling used and taking advantage of now which is the reason she's confessing.
And the pull-down factor...
IF THE GUY IS A COMMONER, WILL SHE BE MAKING THIS 'CONFESSION'
No, because if he were a commoner, he will not have the influence to repeat this act of illicit sexual immorality with impunity.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by lloyds(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Abuja is such a beautiful place with healthy looking people.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by naptu2: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2019
Video: One of the counter protesters said that they were given ten thousand naira each to stage a demonstration in support of COZA.

https://mobile.twitter.com/prayziz/status/1145259406256496640
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by HitSong: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2019
JJOF:

No, because if he were a commoner, he will not have the influence to repeat this act of illicit sexual immorality with impunity.
WHERE is the inpunity?
Don't we read here every day how a grand pa or uncle has been raping a minor for many years?
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2019
blackgold90:

You can't verify that she didn't send them

what mean by this now is that she is blackmailing the pastor then

because she made a confession and instead of suing the pastor she sends jobless people to constitute nuisance

is that right?
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2019
JJOF:

Do you know who organized the protest? Did the Dakolos tell you that they want to sue him? I'm sure you didn't watch the interview, cause if you had, you would have known why she did the interview.

song people's comment are from what nl bloggers fed them

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Bundaweber: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
We are waiting for the full gist, e be like say Timi Dakolo is already achieving what he wanted to achieve

Raping of a virgin that comes without shouting, screaming , rape that come with Krest ,rape without evidence , no body pain ,bruise,rape that occur more than twice ,in the accuser's fathers house and the accused house, rape that come with orgasm.

Some 17 year old girl are already in 2nd or 3rd year in higher institution, a 17 years old girl are been married or becoming a baby mama, how old is Regina when Ned started fucking her. Aisha is 19 years old when Buhari started fucking her ,85% of nigeria girls started having sex at age 14 (As from JSS3 class) go to public sch and see how this small small girls flirt

Hypocrite everywhere, when will they gather to protest against killings and bad government we have today.

Bleep Timi and Busola Dakolo , Bleep the Yeye Pastor that cant stay faithful to his wife

my own 2kobo is that I believe there was a sexual relationship btw the pastor and the lady. but I have doubts that it was forced. some other ladies like ese Walters and the likes have accused him of being Randy . rape and consensual sex are miles apart.

but protesters una self no dey go church?!??!!
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by JJOF(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
blackgold90:

I took time to read your post and I accept most part of your point, but the "raped" happened long time ago when he
,the pastor was not a pastor,now he is married.

If someone had complained of rape now about the pastor,that is when it is ideal for her to be saying this.

This is a kind of blackmail because she should have arrested him since or cause all this table shaking many years ago when things were fresh. Don't you think there is more than meet the eyes in this case?

If it for conscience clearing the lady that was "raped" has made her point and clear her conscience from the viral nature her confession was made,she and those protesters should not have come to church today.
Baba, he was already a Pastor, was married, and had Hus first child when the rape happened. I'm sure you did not watch the interview, did you?
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by JJOF(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
obxddon:
In as much as I dont condone rape or any other evil doing, Christians are one set of pathetic humans I have ever seen....What Nonsense,you did not go to worship God in your own church,you woke up brushed your smelly teeth,took your bath and wore the clothes your borrowed from a friend only to go and protest a love relationship gone sour,a mutual sexual intercourse that is now being used as blackmail....Who has evidence that when they had sex she was 16,and for christ sake the man is a human pastor is a title...he is entitled to sin just like every human!!!!! Most of the people hiding under tweets and post online are other Jelous pastors whose ministry would never be as great as Coza. Check very well,most of the people in that protest are pastors from other small mushroom chruches and their members who are envious of the pastor and want to cash in....... Is it because pastors dont tell everything they pass Through??.... Do you know how many pastors have been seduced or raped??
Nonsense!!!
I'm refraining myself from been insultive. What do you mean by saying that her age at that time can not be verified? I guess you did not watch the interview, cus if you had, you would have noticed that she mentioned the names of many persons, both family members, church members, and others, who are still alive today, and some are still in COZA. If she gave any wrong info, why are none of these persons refuting it? Abeg park well jare.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Ugosample(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
LordAdam16:
@Ugosample:
Like clockwork.
-Lord
interesting
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by JJOF(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
HitSong:

WHERE is the inpunity?
Don't we read here every day how a grand pa or uncle has been raping a minor for many years?
By impunity, I mean without getting any punishment from the church.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by JJOF(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
kenddys:

song people's comment are from what nl bloggers fed them
Aswear
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by 12inchDickson: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Good development
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by MarieSucre(f): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
OmoDavido:

All those that were busy giving their boyfriends in secondary school for free will now come out and talk about how they were raped

No Evidence. No Case!

No, they should not have given their boyfriends for free, they should have asked for 1 million naira first.

Think before you type.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by MarieSucre(f): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
yerokunphilips:
When a man wake up ,pray that your di*k won't lead you to your destruction . Nothing on earth brings a man down fast as women .Ask the first man (Adam ) nothing turn a man of power and influence to element of shame and reproach like women ask the strongest man in his generation (Samson ) Nothing ends a man dream and aspiration like women asked the most heartless ,cruel and wicked military head of state in Nigeria ( Sani) .LORD HELP ME SO MY DI*K WON'T DESTROY EVERYTHING HAVE LABOURED FOR ." OLUWA MAJE KI OKO MI KOBA MI "

Even when are brought down for raping children, it's women that caused it. Even when men are brought down for stealing public money, it's women that caused it. Even when men are brought down for causing deaths, it's women that caused.

The only constant factor here is the inability of some men to discipline themselves, but no thinking is too hard for us, let us just blame women instead.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by sylve11: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
gustav25:
There wahala and it's a nice wahala ...catch them rapists early on ....but who sees that Muslim lady with a hijab holding a placard ?

I wonder if she would go for a protest at Central mosque to arrest an imam who defiled another ? Hypocritical modafcvka

Lol @ pics grin grin cool
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by shogsman(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Last time I checked he was still innocent, no concrete evidence no rape.

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by bionixs: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Abfinest007:
we have a more pressing issues not this rape .buhari is working very hard to set up a ruga settlement
dont mind the fateless and directionless idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Returns To The Pulpit Amid Rape Allegation Case

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114