Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) (23050 Views)

Poll: Who Will Win The X Factor 2010?

John Adeleye: 10% (3 votes)
Mary Byrne: 0% (0 votes)
Storm Lee: 0% (0 votes)
Cher Lloyd: 17% (5 votes)
Katie Waissel: 0% (0 votes)
Rebecca Ferguson: 6% (2 votes)
1 Direction: 3% (1 vote)
Belel Amie: 3% (1 vote)
FYD: 0% (0 votes)
Aiden Grimshaw: 6% (2 votes)
Matt Cardel: 31% (9 votes)
Nicolo Festo: 0% (0 votes)
THE WILD CARDS: 0% (0 votes)
Treyc Cohen: 6% (2 votes)
Wagner Fiuza Carriho: 3% (1 vote)
Diva Fever: 0% (0 votes)
Peije Richardson: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2010
maedan:

TreyC could sing but there was just something missing. I always use Alexandra Burke as a model for all female finalists: she had the whole package: what ever she sang, what ever she wore, she made it suit her. TreyC just never had a particular style that could distinguish her from the crowd. Even Katie is unique, so is Cher etc. Danni told her this but she was silly enough to argue angry tongue. Let her go jare, she was getting cocky grin.

maybe, but its hard to justify sending her home at this stage when there are people with ziltch talent compared to her still in the competition. at the end of the day all this personality trash is nothing if you have no talent to back it up
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2010
Kenny_G:

maybe, but its hard to justify sending her home at this stage when there are people with ziltch talent compared to her still in the competition. at the end of the day all this personality trash is nothing if you have no talent to back it up

Stardom is waaaay more than talent, always has been. Charisma is the key. Look at Jedward and celebrities like Peter Andre. People will argue than these guys have little or no talent, but somehow they have fans and admirers who buy their albums. She can still make it though, if she hooks a good label/producer.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2010
Oh!!! today was just so so undecided
Annoyingly fake judges, though I had no care for the two who were down in the bottom, my faves got thru anyway.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2010
another bottom 2 finish for Katie, its obvious the public dont rate her
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2010
tubabie:

Oh!!! today was just so so undecided
Annoyingly fake judges, though I had no care for the two who were down in the bottom, my faves got thru anyway.
shocked shocked shocked, really?not even , ?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2010
Kenny_G:

shocked shocked shocked, really?not even , ?

grin undecided Yeah, not even . . . . . .  undecided  and like you noted earlier she doesnt not av the "x" factor except towards her rear and am sure thats your main fascination  lipsrsealed.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2010
tubabie:

grin undecided Yeah, not even . . . . . . undecided and like you noted earlier she doesnt not av the "x" factor except towards are rare and am sure thats your main fascination lipsrsealed.
can you blame me? but sha the chic can sing sha,
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2010
@kenny
Pls amend the error in that my sentence you quoted  embarassed smiley

@Topic
Am a little irritated at Cheryl for opting out and not giving her vote.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2010
actually i think dermot was wrong to have asked her when he did, he should have given her the chance to take it to deadlock by asking her last.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2010
I guess. . . . . . . . . . anyway that horrible Wagner has to go soon too
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2010
oh please dont mention that clown I beg angry angry angry angry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2010
I am so angry

I am fed up of seeing Katie

I think Cheryl not voting was cheating.

Has the game got rules?? what does it say on the contract?? How can a judge decide not to vote last minute.

Treyc couldn't have won but at least she deserves a bit of respect.

She was dragged of the show in my opinion.

Louis Walsh is a big  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Follow my heart ko, follow my head ni.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2010
^^^it's obvious they are keeping Katie in there to justify the bizarre decision to put her in ahead of Gamu in the 1st place, how can louis head tel him the public like katie who has been in the bottom 2 3 times already ,
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2010
Kenny_G:

actually i think dermot was wrong to have asked her when he did, he should have given her the chance to take it to deadlock by asking her last.
My thoughts exactly.
Kenny_G:

Trust me it does matter especially in a show like the X factor. TreyC simply did not have the "Likeability" Factor.
tubabie:

grin undecided Yeah, not even . . . . . . undecided and like you noted earlier she doesnt not av the "x" factor except towards her rear and am sure thats your main fascination lipsrsealed.
Leave us alone oooo angry tongue
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2010
^^^^^^Ahh I knew it, Chic2pimp was gonna appear. . . . . I have her unlisted digits if you want it . . . . smiley
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2010
Thank you TubasexyDearie grin. Would you pls send it over. Your kind jesture would be appreciated kiss.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by saraj(f): 12:01am On Nov 08, 2010
Didn't Simon Cowell buy her out of a record deal
so she could be on the show??
That explains why they keep saving her.

If she's in the bottom 2 next week they will
save her again, I'm sure.
We'll have to put up with Jay Lenos long
lost daughter for a while yet.

I'm glad Wagner got through lipsrsealed
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2010
sara j:

Didn't Simon Cowell buy her out of a record deal
so she could be on the show??
That explains why they keep saving her.

If she's in the bottom 2 next week they will
save her again, I'm sure.
We'll have to put up with Jay Lenos long
lost daughter for a while yet.

I'm glad Wagner got through lipsrsealed

From what i heard it was her vocal coach who knew her when she was perofrming in the U.S.A. who told her to leave her contract and audition for the x factor
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by leegrace: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2010
I love to watch it. I am watching currently running X Factor season 7 and now i am curiously waiting to watch it's episode 20 which is going to air in few hours.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Bidemi1997(f): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2010
This year's X factor is crap to the core. I can't believe that witch looking Katie Weasel is still there. angry. If they kick out Paije next week, then racism is the name of the game.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Skidoc(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2010
chic2pimp:
TreyC simply did not have the "Likeability" Factor.

Exactly the point I was trying to make to Gamine. It doesn't seem that many people like her. X-factor is not just about who can sing. A mix of Talent, Personality and Looks. Not much to offer in terms of looks apart from the big yansh. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 12:28am On Nov 09, 2010
Its a Rebecca vs Matt Final, except stuff goes wrong!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 2:54am On Nov 09, 2010
Katie drank a bottle of whisky and had a go at the judges to cool her nerves after the latest edition of the x factor.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
Gamine:

It's not about the singing! Katie constantly puts XFactor in the News, why would they send her home! lol
Never really liked TreyC but atleast She made Top Ten, got exposure, money, fine clothes, lace-front peruvian hair. e.t.c
she can return to her boyfriend now.

TreyC has not made a dime, all she got was £30 a week because that is what all the contestants get. as for the clothes, they are all borrowed down to the accessories but she keeps the clothes she got free from Top Shop which i hear was about £100. The public did not warn to her because she was not in the papers every week. she's a better singer than Sarah Palin ooops Cheryl Cole but it's not about singing these days, its about PR spin. I wish her all the best. All contestants are signed to Simon Cowell's management for a year.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2010
Bidemi1997:

This year's X factor is crap to the core. I can't believe that witch looking Katie Weasel is still there. angry. If they kick out Paije next week, then racism is the name of the game.

P
aysometin:

I am so angry

I am fed up of seeing Katie

I think Cheryl not voting was cheating.

Has the game got rules?? what does it say on the contract?? How can a judge decide not to vote last minute.

Treyc couldn't have won but at least she deserves a bit of respect.

She was dragged of the show in my opinion.

Louis Walsh is a big lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Follow my heart ko, follow my head ni.

Kenny_G:

i'm almost tempted to say a big amen to that but hey its just a show, But its hard to rule out RACISM in this decision, how can Louis walsh and simon praise Treyc for her excellent vocals and then send her home ahead of katie, someone who has been in the bottom 2 for 3 weeks already and then claim katie is the one the public want to see again. Utter tripe,

Simon said TreyC was a better singer but Katie was interesting, What does that tell you about the show, It's not about what the public wants, its about what Simon wants, Simon knows who is going to win the competion, Simon and Sarah Palin Cheryl Cole are masters in manipulating the public, how can cheryl judge if she won't sing live,
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2010
£
P

Poor TreyC, saw her on a show practically sending off "begging" signals ie she said, "I hope some producer out there saw me and decides to sign me on." Bleeh. She comes across as rejected and too anxious for a signing. Sorry but there are 1 million TreyCs out there. Meanwhile, there is no clear winner this year. Matt is the best singer, One Direction are the favourite, Rebeccaa's the most unique, Cher's versatile, and Aiden is, intense,lol. For me, One Direction shd win. It's the turn of the boy bands this year.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2010
@Ayometin, i do not hate Simon Cowell but i hate cheap labour of any kind, why can't the contestants be paid a decent wage? why should Cheryl be paid £1.7M, on top of that, she gets £150,00o for clothes and make up assitant, the show is not about the judges, it's about the contestants, I got the information about the contestants bn paid £30 a week in the News Of The World three weeks ago which is shocking but the contestants are desperate for fame so i guess they don't mind but that does not make it right. Don't forget Simon also takes a cut from the voting lines as well as making money from the X Factor magazine.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2010
maedan:

£
P

Poor TreyC, saw her on a show practically sending off "begging" signals ie she said, "I hope some producer out there saw me and decides to sign me on." Bleeh. She comes across as rejected and too anxious for a signing. Sorry but there are 1 million TreyCs out there. Meanwhile, there is no clear winner this year. Matt is the best singer, One Direction are the favourite, Rebeccaa's the most unique, Cher's versatile, and Aiden is, intense,lol. For me, One Direction shd win. It's the turn of the boy bands this year.

I saw her too on ITV, she even sang praises of Cheryl Cole, the same Cheryl Cole who only saw her on Fridays, the same Cheryl Cole who left her and the others to travel to LA a to sign a record label and to house hunt, the same Cheryl Cole who only communicated with her thr third parties, the same Cheryl Cole who refused to give her mobile number. Y the heck is she sulking up to the programme who haug her out to dry, according to the tabliod yesterday, Katiee received the lowest number of votes. she's not going on the X-Factor tour either so she had better go back to her day job.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2010
What's d difference between Ashley Cole n Cheryl Cole? Ashley has no problem picking a girl to go home.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by snowdrops(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2010
mystikal:

What's d difference between Ashley Cole n Cheryl Cole? Ashley has no problem picking a girl to go home.

point being
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2010
mystikal:

Lol, nice one. I get it grin. This will probably circulate for a while. Serves her right, such an attention-seeker.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 1:53am On Nov 10, 2010
mystikal:

nice one cheryl shouldn't even be a judge since she refused to judge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Valentine Is Here - Mr Macaroni, Mummy Wa & Ama Baby (Video) / The Crazy In-laws - Mr Macaroni, Chioma Akpotha, Londoner, Olumide Oworu / When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.