Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) (22989 Views)

Poll: Who Will Win The X Factor 2010?

John Adeleye: 10% (3 votes)
Mary Byrne: 0% (0 votes)
Storm Lee: 0% (0 votes)
Cher Lloyd: 17% (5 votes)
Katie Waissel: 0% (0 votes)
Rebecca Ferguson: 6% (2 votes)
1 Direction: 3% (1 vote)
Belel Amie: 3% (1 vote)
FYD: 0% (0 votes)
Aiden Grimshaw: 6% (2 votes)
Matt Cardel: 31% (9 votes)
Nicolo Festo: 0% (0 votes)
THE WILD CARDS: 0% (0 votes)
Treyc Cohen: 6% (2 votes)
Wagner Fiuza Carriho: 3% (1 vote)
Diva Fever: 0% (0 votes)
Peije Richardson: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2010
Not feeling you Paige! He should be given something jazzy.

One Direction. . . . . . all over the place, Simon ''washing'' dem as usual
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2010
thameamead:

Wow, cheryl cole's dyed hair is front page of the right wing paper- The Sun, it looks like a slow news day @ the murdoch empire, Cheryl is the new diana.lol

Nicolo is an arrogant prat, his 15minutes of fame is up.

Everyone on the judge's panel dyed their hair, trust me: Danii has gone lighter, even Loui has gone even more blond. As for Simon: lol, as Cheryl commented, his teeth are whiter so he dyed those too tongue.

Hmmn, these oyibo guys like booty, too, it seems. Dermot was like, "Hate to see her go, love to watch her leave (a la Lil Wayne, lol). LOOOved her black leather dress (TreyC). Girl can sing!

One Direction: Sooo Cute! They need to sing a ballad soon, not all these noisy songs.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2010
Cher must always rap in her songs. Don't think she'll last long in this competition
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2010
Waiting for Aiden And Rebecca abeg!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2010
Diva Fever. They must have gay fever. Bloody gays!!!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2010
Are they gay lipsrsealed lipsrsealed? They are not going anywhere soon, thats for sure.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2010
Mystical you should know when you see thier body language and hear them talk
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2010
Lol. I was just kidding. of course its so obvious.

Rebecca next. . . . yay.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2010
Gimme back the sweet, natural, naive Rebecca please
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by ada24: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2010
maedan:

Everyone on the judge's panel dyed their hair, trust me: Danii has gone lighter, even Loui has gone even more blond. As for Simon: lol, as Cheryl commented, his teeth are whiter so he dyed those too tongue.

Hmmn, these oyibo guys like booty, too, it seems. Dermot was like, "Hate to see her go, love to watch her leave (a la Lil Wayne, lol). LOOOved her black leather dress (TreyC). Girl can sing!

One Direction: Sooo Cute! They need to sing a ballad soon, not all these noisy songs.

don't mind them - we have known this for a long time. they just pretend to like stick thin women like " I almost died from malaria" cheryl cole
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2010
I used to confuse aiden with nicolo. Aiden risks getting himself voted out of the competition with his own comment on his performance.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2010
just started watching
I think I must have missed a lot
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2010
ada24:

don't mind them - we have known this for a long time. they just pretend to like stick thin women like " I almost died from malaria" cheryl cole

Lol, and we know TreyC has a white bf, sooo. . . you are right, they pretend they like the grasshopper-thin chicks tongue.

manmustwac:

I used to confuse aiden with nicolo. Aiden risks getting himself voted out of the competition with his own comment on his performance.

I pity Aiden. Like Nicolo, they have the looks, but need the perfect song/styling to make us think they are actually as good as they aren't. Last week, Aiden had the perfect song, perfect backdrop, and we all thot he was too good. This week, they have done a "Nicolo" on him: ie, given him a song that brought him down.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2010
I think katie sang well this week. Hope she gets knocked out coz she didn't deserve to get pass the judges house.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2010
My faves on the night:

Diva Fever (yesss, loved them!)
Rebecca ( I looove her look. I definitely have a "style crush" on her, too).
TreyC (that dress, hmm hmm. Total style envy there for me, as well)

I didn't like:

Belle Amie
Katie
Storm (but then, I'm not a rock fan)

People that "tried":

Mary
Adeleye
Matt
Paige
Wagner!!! (Were those guys squeezing the girl-dancers bust or wot!)
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2010
Me faves this night

Matt
Mary
Diva Fever
Rebecca [i'll do almost anything 4 her wink]
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2010
My only strong fave this nite :

Matt

Am giving him my vote, such amazing voice in a good looking guy grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by saraj(f): 12:19am On Oct 17, 2010
The phone polls from last week were leaked

1 Aiden
2 Mary
3 John
4 Trey C

These 4 contestants got way more votes than the others.
These 4 got an average of 20 percent of the vote each while
the others got very little.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by spikedcylinder: 5:03am On Oct 17, 2010
Fans complain of Mary Byrne X Factor advantage

Supermarket worker Mary Byrne has an unfair advantage over her fellow contestants, fans of the show have complained. Tesco checkout worker Mary has been given the full backing of the supermarket giant, while the store’s staff have been encouraged to “vote Mary”, insiders have told the Mirror.
During last weekend’s live shows, Tesco also broadcast an advert, just before phone voting lines opened for the first time, on Irish channel TV3 saying “We’re behind Mary”. Fans have claimed this crossed the line. "No other contestant has this level of support,” a source claimed. “It is unfair and unprecedented."
While TV3 have insisted the ad didn’t break any advertising rules, Tesco have rejected the criticism. "We are fully supportive of Mary and so are her friends and colleagues at Tesco,” a spokesman explained. “But as to how anyone votes, that is up to them."

Upon all the support, she's still shopping at Sainsbury's. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2010
Now I know why Mary X-Factor was trending so much last night. I was like huh?!

@ sara j, wow, to think John had top three in the votes! He has a nice smile, maybe if he adds a little weight he mite compete with the other guys when it comes to looks.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 9:32am On Oct 17, 2010
Is it too soon to say I want Rebecca to win? I love her version of Feeling Good, and if she had a single out tomoro, I'd buy it. Buy her whole album too. Imagine an album of ballads by Rebecca, with some covers of great classics thrown in.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by kadman(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2010
maedan:

Is it too soon to say I want Rebecca to win? [b]I love her version of Feeling Goo[/b]d, and if she had a single out tomoro, I'd buy it. Buy her whole album too. Imagine an album of ballads by Rebecca, with some covers of great classics thrown in.

I've said many times I'd never take out 1 hour to watch this show, but I just youtube'd her performance. Oh my God. . Oh my God ! It's that good, I have almost 8 versions of that song, but I can say this is the second best I've heard. . after Nina Simone's.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by kadman(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2010
The one i watched doesn't have the judges comments, please tell me those hacks (By hacks I mean Tweedy) praised her performance.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2010
Rebecca all the way. Twas that Womack's Teardrops that did it for me. And that tiny voice too

Aiden was my other fave, but i dunno what he did last night. Maybe he is suited to just some particular kinda songs.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2010
I really see the group One direction being successful regardless of whether they win the show or not. They've found their niche market(twennies/teenagers) and they are going to exploit it to the fullest.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
So who's going to get voted out this week then? Well i hope katie goes.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2010
I hope Diver Fiver get a shock exit!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2010
Nah, I dont see those gay boys leaving soon.

Diane don mature o
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2010
Yeah coz we don't want them to spread thier gay fever.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2010
* Muting Katy Perry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
Gay Fever & Katie Waissel get my vote to get knocked out of the competition.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize / Before The Next Big Brother Naija / Download Last Flight To Abuja To Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.