Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) (23063 Views)

Poll: Who Will Win The X Factor 2010?

John Adeleye: 10% (3 votes)
Mary Byrne: 0% (0 votes)
Storm Lee: 0% (0 votes)
Cher Lloyd: 17% (5 votes)
Katie Waissel: 0% (0 votes)
Rebecca Ferguson: 6% (2 votes)
1 Direction: 3% (1 vote)
Belel Amie: 3% (1 vote)
FYD: 0% (0 votes)
Aiden Grimshaw: 6% (2 votes)
Matt Cardel: 31% (9 votes)
Nicolo Festo: 0% (0 votes)
THE WILD CARDS: 0% (0 votes)
Treyc Cohen: 6% (2 votes)
Wagner Fiuza Carriho: 3% (1 vote)
Diva Fever: 0% (0 votes)
Peije Richardson: 10% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2010
At this Rate, if Katie is up against Rebbecca, Rebecca would be a goner lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by denzel2009: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2010
chic2pimp:

If Katie survives yet another Vote off, I would get on the next flight to Nigeria and hurl myself off third mainland bridge.
I need some of your chics before you go please. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2010
simon is a joke angry angry angry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2010
I hope this isn't true but Paige Katie and Aiden are
pulling in the least votes apparently in that order,
which means a Paige/Katie bottom 2.
It will probably go to deadlock meaning Katie will
be saved yet again. They didn't go to deadlock last week because Trey C
obviously got alot more votes than Katie.
The above is what saja j said earlier today and she was right.  cry cry
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2010
I Am On My Way To Heathrow Airport As I Type. Taking The Next B.A Flight To Murtala and The First Taxi To Third Mainland Bridge. Silly Folks Keep Booing Katie, Yet They Keep Voting For Her. Buncha Retards.

manmustwac:

Oh boy na you talk am. I go buy Arik Air ticket for you. grin
No Need Bro. I Have Already Pre Booked My Ticket In Anticipation Of What The Result Might Be grin.

denzel2009:

I need some of your chics before you go please. Thanks in anticipation!
No Worries Bro. Just Send Me Your Bank Account No grin grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2010
They should stop this stupid sing-off, we all know they've made up their minds who to vote off. Aiden was not the best singer I'll admit, but he was definitely not the one with the least votes. It just doesn't add up: he's there for the first time, while the girl who's been there four times goes scot free. We all know about the "leaks", we all know he was definitely not the one with the least votes. He had more votes than Paije, I bet you. I am ashamed of this X-Factor now; I never knew these oyibo too can do 419 tongue.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2010
maedan:

They should stop this silly sing-off, we all know they've made up their minds who to vote off. Aiden was not the best singer I'll admit, but he was definitely not the one with the least votes. It just doesn't add up: he's there for the first time, while the girl who's been there four times goes scot free. We all know about the "leaks", we all know he was definitely not the one with the least votes. He had more votes than Paije, I bet you. I am ashamed of this X-Factor now; I never knew these oyibo too can do 419 tongue.
the crazy thing is there is no sane reason 4 keeping kaTIE in, she cant sing
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2010
mystikal:

PDP will do a better rigging job than this
Not unless they have Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole to help them. grin
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2010
Kenny_G:

simon is a joke angry angry angry

maedan:

They should stop this silly sing-off, we all know they've made up their minds who to vote off. Aiden was not the best singer I'll admit, but he was definitely not the one with the least votes. It just doesn't add up: he's there for the first time, while the girl who's been there four times goes scot free. We all know about the "leaks", we all know he was definitely not the one with the least votes. He had more votes than Paije, I bet you. I am ashamed of this X-Factor now; I never knew these oyibo too can do 419 tongue.

Just annoying sad
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2010
Kenny_G:

the crazy thing is there is no sane reason 4 keeping kaTIE in, she cant sing

Katie is not a bad singer, but I can't stand her voice and would never buy her record! There's just this way she comes across, like a really irritating soul.

I've always liked Aiden; he looked like a real star even though his singing was hard to get used to. I mean he's the only one on X-Factor that I even bothered to download/buy one of his songs (Mad World); that's how much I admired him. E no go beta for that Katie, by next year no one will even remember her name tongue!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2010
[size=20pt]TOTAL FAARRRRRRCEEEEEEEE!!!!. . . . . . . . . ABEG MAKE PERSON GO WATCH I'M A CELEBRITY GET ME OUTTA HERE[/size]
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2010
did aiden tell dermot that his friend had texted him 30mins b4 the results to tell him he was in the bottom 2?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2010
aysometin:

At this Rate, if Katie is up against Rebbecca, Rebecca would be a goner lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol, that was really funny though grin. Just thinking about it, hmmn. . .pple will boycott the show if it happens! Abeg let me watch X-tra Factor and enjoy my last glimpse of Aiden. Such a fine boy tongue cool, hope we see him again soon on a record label!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Skidoc(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2010
It's byebye to X-Factor for me until Katie leaves the show. I even prefer Wagner to her now. Katie the cat with nine lives.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2010
I am joining the "Wagner to win" bandwagon now
I cant take this anymore shocked
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2010
so who thinks katie's going to make it through again next week?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Amigoz(f): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2010
Kenny_G:

did aiden tell dermot that his friend had texted him 30mins b4 the results to tell him he was in the bottom 2?

Yes, apparently the results leaked on twitter

they are all 419, they are using tactics to keep people glued to the show aka 'we want katie out'  . . .  total farce . . the worst x factor series  undecided
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2010
Skidoc:

It's byebye to X-Factor for me until Katie leaves the show. I even prefer Wagner to her now. Katie the cat with nine lives.

These people esp Simon and the producers are all FRAUDS. As for that Katie, all the singers who have gone because of her must hate her by now. If I was her I'd do the honourable thing and just go jeje before the next show. If she's in the bottom two next week and still she stays, I'll know she is a greedy witch grin. Fame-hungry vampire, lol! Gosh, sorry, I'm just so sad Aiden left. So maybe he had the least votes (very hard to believe) but he didn't deserve to go after being there for just the first time. I hope now that Matt, Mary, Rebecca know they aren't safe against the vampire called Katie Weasel!!!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2010
This Sinnita, is this the only role her oga simon can offer her on Xfactor?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2010
mystikal:

This Sinnita, is this the only role her oga simon can offer her on Xfactor?

Lol, they're just feeding us their rotten family/mafia rubbish, everyone is connected somehow by blood - not family blood, but the blood of innocent pple they are using to make their millions tongue. I mean Simon has the British public by the bal[b]ls[/b], he will suck them dry before they see him for the fake he is. I just keep praying he will be disgraced soon. But somehow I know he'll bounce back again. It's just the way he carries himself undecided. Can't stand the fellow myself.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by lizzybabe1(f): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2010
They keep shoving this Katie girl down the public's throats and I wonder why. Haba! Na by force? It's obvious she's not liked.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2010
I tire for Sinnita o
How can a lady stoop so low
she is so annoying undecided
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2010
sinita is a has-been who needs the show to keep herself in the public eye,
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2010
Lol @ Sinita, maybe it was in their divorce settlement that he promised to "carry her along". Or is she blackmailing Simon to put her on the shows, lol.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2010
Amigoz:

Yes, apparently the results leaked on twitter

they are all 419, they are using tactics to keep people glued to the show aka 'we want katie out' . . . total farce . . the worst x factor series undecided

it's true i t was on TWITTER, saw it with my corocoro eyes but it was toooooooo late to make a bet.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2010
maedan:

These people esp Simon and the producers are all FRAUDS. As for that Katie, all the singers who have gone because of her must hate her by now. If I was her I'd do the honourable thing and just go jeje before the next show. If she's in the bottom two next week and still she stays, I'll know she is a greedy witch grin. Fame-hungry vampire, lol! Gosh, sorry, I'm just so sad Aiden left. So maybe he had the least votes (very hard to believe) but he didn't deserve to go after being there for just the first time. I hope now that Matt, Mary, Rebecca know they aren't safe against the vampire called Katie Weasel!!!

BI
maedan:

SImon is laughiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing all the way to the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank, Day-light robbery!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by saraj(f): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2010
Mary or Paige will be sacrificed next
week when one of them are in the
bottom 2 with Katie.
I'm sure the reason Aiden was last is
people probably didn't bother voting
for him thinking he was safe.
Paige was the one likely to go so probably
picked up alot of sympathy votes especially after
Simons zero chance comment.
I seriously doubt the votes are rigged.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 2:19am On Nov 16, 2010
I don't think the results are rigged, either, but they use it to suit their selfish ends. Last week when Katie had the lowest votes, they didn't let it go to deadlock, but allowed Cheryl to confuse issues. That their cup will soon be full, cheaters tongue angry.

Missing Aiden already sad. Lol, no more eye candy. One Direction and Matt are cute, but they lack the *intensity* of Aiden grin.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by denzel2009: 2:27am On Nov 16, 2010
maedan:

I don't think the results are rigged, either, but they use it to suit their selfish ends. Last week when Katie had the lowest votes, they didn't let it go to deadlock, but allowed Cheryl to confuse issues. That their cup will soon be full, cheaters tongue angry.

Missing Aiden already sad. Lol, no more eye candy. One Direction and Matt are cute, but they lack the *intensity* of Aiden grin.

What intensity? cos he sings a blind Kanye West?
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 2:42am On Nov 16, 2010
denzel2009:

What intensity? cos he sings a blind Kanye West?

Be honest; the guy has budding talent. His best performance was at the very beginning, with Gold Digger. Since then, his mentor has been giving him wrong songs. I believe in giving people a chance, and he deserves it, I think.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by denzel2009: 2:55am On Nov 16, 2010
maedan:

Be honest; the guy has budding talent. His best performance was at the very beginning, with Gold Digger. Since then, his mentor has been giving him wrong songs. I believe in giving people a chance, and he deserves it, I think.

Maedan, that guy can't sing to save his life. The bad singing habit pisses me off everytime.
Re: The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) by maedan(f): 3:37am On Nov 16, 2010
denzel2009:

Maedan, that guy can't sing to save his life. The bad singing habit pisses me off everytime.

Naaw, he's just too nervous. His "Mad World" rendition was OK, and he has the looks, which helps. But you're right, sometimes he has no tone, no rhythm. But somehow, he stayed in on charisma alone. Didn't last, though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

When The Epic Cartoon, Voltron Made Its Debut (Throwback) / Help Please... My Dstv Decoder Is Not Scanning / BBNaija: Nina "Lolu Appears Stingy, I Cannot Date Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.