Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,036 members, 7,828,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters (497 Views)

IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2019
Please if your hands are not clean enough, leave pastor biodun and tell God to solve your own sexual weaknesses and weakness. You need to check yourself very well before you judge someone or try to pull down his church....

Why must you protest on Sunday? Don't you go to church? Can't you use that time to pray against the onslaught of herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2019
olsome:

Please if your hands are not clean enough, leave pastor biodun and tell God to solve your own sexual weaknesses and weakness. You need to check yourself very well before you judge someone or try to pull down his church....

Why must you protest on Sunday? Don't you go to church? Can't you use that time to pray against the onslaught of herdsmen?

This kinda ATTITUDE you promoting here is the major reason for the MORAL DECAY we facing in our society. This your post get as e be, bro.

We can't grow by supporting evil no matter who the perpetrator is. Would you be this supportive if the victim is ya GF/Sister?
Re: Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2019
lordskid:

This kinda ATTITUDE you promoting here is the major reason for the MORAL DECAY we facing in our society. This your post get as e be, bro.

We can't grow by supporting evil no matter who the perpetrator is. Would you be this supportive if the victim is ya GF/Sister?
Is he the only rapist?
Re: Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
olsome:

Is he the only rapist?

You ain't gettin the point. Of course, he ain't the only rapist, but the ACT itself is evil. There's a reason we have Free-Will: to choose btwn Evil & Good. Your "guy" chose to be evil.

The rods will not be spared.
Re: Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters by lawrykings(m): 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
lordskid:

You ain't gettin the point. Of course, he ain't the only rapist, but the ACT itself is evil. There's a reason we have Free-Will: to choose btwn Evil & Good. Your "guy" chose to be evil.

If only we can come out against our leaders raping us since time immemorial sha.
Re: Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
lawrykings:

If only we can "come out" against our leaders raping us since time immemorial sha.

That's strong word, and also a futile task to get involved in @ the "moment". You can't win a "war" with a "broken army". We should FIRST chase the evil/ignorance away from amongst us.

Only then, WE can now devise a better idea than "coming out" against them. That's STRATEGY not mere "wish"
Re: Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters by lawrykings(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
lordskid:

That's strong word, and also a futile task to get involved in @ the "moment". You can't win a "war" with a "broken army". We should FIRST chase the evil/ignorance away from amongst us.

Only then, WE can now devise a better idea than "coming out" against them. That's STRATEGY not mere "wish"

Strategy indeed... Oya na, rape is evil. i'm expecting to see christians stage protest against non christian clergies perpetrating the evil too
Re: Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
lawrykings:

Strategy indeed... Oya na, rape is evil. i'm expecting to see christians stage protest against non christian clergies perpetrating the evil too

You clouding the issue. The accused (Pastor) in biblical terms, can't be called a Xtian, he is no different from those yahoo guys! We are talking CHARACTER here not his religion.

This kinda mindset must be given new orientation before we can have a
#OneNigeria. Religion has renders most nigerians unfit for the simplest of noble tasks eg: logical thinking.
Re: Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters by lawrykings(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
lordskid:

You clouding the issue. The accused (Pastor) in biblical terms, can't be called a Xtian, he is no different from those yahoo guys! We are talking CHARACTER here not his religion.

This kinda mindset must be given new orientation before we can have a
#OneNigeria. Religion has renders most nigerians unfit for the simplest of noble tasks eg: logical thinking.

We are still in the same logics. As nigerians has taken a yes against this evil in the christian dom, we shuld as well as christians hunt down those non Christian clergies in the same evil act to bring a balance, the acclaimed activist shouldnt just publicise the christian clergies perpetrating this act and pay deaf ears like its not happening in other religion.

Its a fight against evil i thought, and i dont want to believe our activists staging protest only have guts to confront a particular side while they pay deaf ears to other religion, i'm no hater of any religion nor suppprter of evil, i support one nigeria, just clamouring for balance my point.
Re: Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters by ubunja(m): 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Rape threads are really trending this weekend
Re: Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
lawrykings:

We are still in the same logics. As nigerians has taken a yes against this evil in the christian dom, we shuld as well as christians hunt down those non Christian clergies in the same evil act to bring a balance, the acclaimed activist shouldnt just publicise the christian clergies perpetrating this act and pay deaf ears like its not happening in other religion.

Its a fight against evil i thought, and i dont want to believe our activists staging protest only have guts to confront a particular side while they pay deaf ears to other religion, i'm no hater of any religion nor suppprter of evil, i support one nigeria, just clamouring for balance my point.

well said!

Re: Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters by zolapower: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
lordskid:

See who is talking about MORAL DECAY . The Deziani , oshiomole ,the Tinubus who stole our national and state Treasury how many of them have you called out ? Or is the words MORAL DECAY not for them ? If u all do not want God's wrath in your life live Fatoyinbo alone and let God be his judge . After all the Bible already stated it that judgement will start from church .
Re: Abortionist May Be Amongst Rape Protesters by zolapower: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
lordskid:

And has God chosen you to be the person not to spare the rod ? He who has no sin let him be the first to cast a stone lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is This Dating.com Site A Scam? / Why Get Angry And Not Say Anything? / BREAKING! Lukaku Leaves Man United For Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.