Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody (1996 Views)

See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan / Bbnaija: Tacha Rejects Seyi’s Proposal As Things Get Complicated In The House / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by Chop54: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2020
Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by Goldencheese(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2020
But it is SARS officers that are with guns and not IPOB members. Or did IPOB youths shoot SARS in another video?

We should mind what we post here so we don't heat up the polity.

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by longetivity(m): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2020
Terrorists

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by conductor266: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2020
longetivity:
Terrorists
Na your mama toto be terrorist no wonder it vomited an eyesore like you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by articleme(m): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2020
hmmm
Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by PureGoldh(m): 11:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Just speechless
Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by Samyj247: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2020
conductor266:

no mind the yorubastard

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by longetivity(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2020
conductor266:

wetin dey do this conductor
Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by espn(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
I hate it when people are biased...It is very clear...A group is trying to prove the other group...
Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by latexxbro(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
IGBO AMAKA
Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by illicit(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Na one guy just dey shout
Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by henry4lov1: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
And someone approved this post, anyways soon enough with post like this the will just kill the forum and money u make from us all
Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by Psalmspsalms: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
conductor266:

I was just passing when I read that ur comment. Brother, don't you think you sounded too harsh? Its really not proper to say such a thing. How can such words be filled in your heart. Don't you think its a clear reflections of ur everyday thoughts?
I know what he said isn't good as well but it still doesn't warrant such words from you. Imagine you find out maybe his mum is elderly or even late and you compare it with your comment. I just feel its bad and I know that u feel the same.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

What manner of fuckery is this
All of una matter tire me sef
Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by conductor266: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

I was just passing when I read that ur comment. Brother, don't you think you sounded too harsh? Its really not proper to say such a thing. How can such words be filled in your heart. Don't you think its a clear reflections of ur everyday thoughts?
I know what he said isn't good as well but it still doesn't warrant such words from you. Imagine you find out maybe his mum is elderly or even late and you compare it with your comment. I just feel its bad and I know that u feel the same.
Imagine if someone sat behind their computer and called your father, mother, brothers, sisters, yourself "terrorists" just because he is too lazy to read or he's just being mischievous to people who are really fighting the battle of their lives to regain their freedom and their original identity.

Just think about when Isrealites were running away from Egypt and someone called them "terrorists" because they didn't agree to be subjected to perpetual slavery and bondage.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by Psalmspsalms: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
conductor266:

Imagine if someone sat behind their computer and called your father, mother, brothers, sisters, yourself "terrorists" just because he is too lazy to read or he's just being mischievous to people who are really fighting the battle of their lives to regain their freedom and their original identity.

Just think about when Isrealites were running away from Egypt and someone called them "terrorists" because they didn't agree to be subjected to perpetual slavery and bondage.
Ok, I understand with you.
Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
Ok, I understand with you.
so if he hadn't quote a bible verse u won't have understood with him.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Igbo Nyamiri Amaka

1 Like

Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
conductor266:

Which Israel and Egypt? God told moses about the Exodus of Israeli from Egypt....but who told Nnamdi COWnu? Probably Amadioah!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by DSoj(m): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Thugs. Terrorists.
Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by Psalmspsalms: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Miniso:
so if he hadn't quote a bible verse u won't have understood with him.
Not really. I've just been made to understand his point of view; that's all.
Why am I even explaining myself to you.
Re: IPOB Protesters With Guns Shoot Down Sars Men As Things Turn Bloody by conductor266: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Gforce2015:

Which Israel and Egypt? God told moses about the Exodus of Israeli from Egypt....but who told Nnamdi COWnu? Probably Amadioah!
You're probably a 15-year-old yorobamoozlem. Who takes you people seriously again?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? / 1 Billion Naira Contract Scattered Naomi's Marriage To Ooni Of Ife / See The Man Kim Kardashian Left Kanye For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.