Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why is my vagina smelling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why is my vagina smelling? (8434 Views)

How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is my vagina smelling? by ahahnow: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2019
My vagina is smelling. Why won't it stop smelling? I bath everyday. I some times use wet wipes but it is still smelling. I was even bathing with detol but no change. I even stop wearing umderwear to allow breeze to blow it. What more can I do? Should I use soap and water to clean it every time I go to the toilet? This smell must stop o. My future husband can't come and meet me like this. Please help me

7 Likes

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2019
Go and do Genitourinary test for STIs, most cases respond to Ciprofloxacin treatment after 7 days uninterrupted dose

2 Likes

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Ajoboss(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2019
Try using just clean water to wash it
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by ojun50(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Go do test sweetheart,
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2019
It's smells because of the too many sperm deposited in it by different variety of boys..

23 Likes

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Prec1ous(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2019
Infection. Goto a lab or hospital and run 3k test. But normally, cipro is a good start.

7 Likes

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by khatea: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Don't do self medication. Go get HVS test done and take d result to a good doctor. Pele

2 Likes

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
ahahnow:
My vagina is smelling. Why won't it stop smelling? I bath everyday. I some times use wet wipes but it is still smelling. I was even bathing with detol but no change. I even stop wearing umderwear to allow breeze to blow it. What more can I do? Should I use soap and water to clean it every time I go to the toilet? This smell must stop o. My future husband can't come and meet me like this. Please help me
It’s Good You spoke out.
Are you experiencing any Foul-Smelling Discharge...??
IF no then,

Follow these STEPS.
AVOID NYLON PANTS.
-nylon undies retain heat & make d punnany moist
AVOID exertion so as not to sweat too much.
WEAR COTTON undies, they allow aeration.

Always wipe from front to back and do that once.
-Don’t ever go haphazard.
Wash with clean Water.
-don’t use detergents.
Current Observation puts it that Most LADIES with LONG NAILS have smelly Pucci, because they fail in washing their Puccis effectively.

- Always Wash immediately after SEXX especially when you do not intend getting pregnant.
Insert your digits into ur Puccci and wash.
- Never Squat on a bare floor to Urinate.
- mind how u share Toiletries with people..
- Avoid SOAP, DETTOL
- NEVER allow any MAN born of a woman to engage you in Anal SEXX...

However, if you regularly come down with foul-smelling vaginal discharge, then I advise you see a medical doctor.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by ahahnow: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
EVILFOREST:

It’s Good You spoke out.
IF no then,

Follow these STEPS.
AVOID NYLON PANTS.

Wash with clean Water.
-don’t use detergents.
Current Observation puts it that Most LADIES with LONG NAILS have smelly Pucci, because they fail in washing their Puccis effectively.

- Always Wash immediately after SEXX especially when you do not intend getting pregnant.
- Avoid SOAP, DETTOL

However, if you regularly come down with foul-smelling vaginal discharge, then I advise you see a medical doctor.

Thanks there is no discharge. I went to buy soap that is targeted for washing the vagina. Ill buy two different kinds. I'll observe if this works. I'll use soap and water every time I use the toilet and I think I'll shave. I'll use wet wipes also. I'll shower three times a day on the weekends
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ighoga898:
It's smells because of the too many sperm deposited in it by different variety of boys..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by arnoldogiamien: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
EVILFOREST:

It’s Good You spoke out.
IF no then,

Follow these STEPS.
AVOID NYLON PANTS.

Wash with clean Water.
-don’t use detergents.

- Avoid SOAP, DETTOL

go yo your gynaecology for vaginal swab test. To ascertain the sensitivity of microbial.
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Deepfeel(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
ahahnow:
Did your boyfriend or anyone complain that your vagina smells? Maybe you just have OCD about your vagina cleanness and smell, you might think you smell bad down there but it might just be a mind game
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by ahahnow: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ighoga898:

You are rude

6 Likes

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Atlanticfire: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
ahahnow:

Taking Flagyl tablets 3 times a day for 7 days helps to stop the smell in most cases. You should see improvements after the 2nd day but complete the 7 days medication.

Then follow suggestions given by Evilforest to prevent it from occurring again.

1 Like

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Easybela(f): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
undecided Anty, its very risky to use soap or detol 4 your vjay,I was like that,its nothing but infection, medicals couldn't even help,the only thing they know is to blow grammar, they wl tell you your problems but won't solve it. It pains me I have 4goten the name of the drug I used,I was given both medical drug and a bottle of herb to drink together, initially, I was afraid because I never knew both can be taken same time,but to my amazement, it was just perfect. If u live in Lagos,I will direct you where to get it.

1 Like

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
ahahnow:
Aim global has a product called feminine wash,send heart tinashi a message on Facebook tell her great law sent you,good luck. She have multiple accounts so try sending her message on all accounts the feminine wash is very affordable .
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by overdrive(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
��

1 Like

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Tboysalau(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
ahahnow:

Thanks there is no discharge. I went to buy soap that is targeted for washing the vagina. Ill buy two different kinds. I'll observe if this works. I'll use soap and water every time I use the toilet and I think I'll shave. I'll use wet wipes also. I'll shower three times a day on the weekends
No soaps please ......clean water only and you also have to visit a genitourinary clinic
You might be having Bacterial Vaginosis

1 Like

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
So you odolondolo aka kpekus
has fish smell,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Eroms4life17(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
See as men full this thread as if they have any idea of what the op is going through. May God deliver us from the power of kpekus.

1 Like

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Smallboy01: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wait? Is that why u open a thread, because your vagina is smelling, can't u see a doctor or tell your boyfriend rather than opening this offensive thread sad

If I use my left hand nack that Vagina that odour will begin oozing from your mouth angry

3 Likes

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mostly common among fat girls although not all fat girls
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
ahahnow:

You are rude
Mix bicarbonate of soda with water, use that as ur vagina wash... Also try piercing garlic and inserting in ur vagina at night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by anonymuz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
I guess you have vaginal candidiasis or yeast. Go see a doctor.
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Emestar1999: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ighoga898:
your thinking is very poor and low.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eroms4life17:
See as men full this thread as if they have any idea of what the op is going through. May God deliver us from the power of kpekus.
You are absolutely WRONG.
The VAGINA is the only place in the female that is naturally relevant to a MAN... God made it so.
It’s like a MAN’S property in the Female’s apartment.

Every other thing is ancillary.
This is also similar to LADIES talking about the penis...

2 Likes

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
ahahnow:

Okkk
But how does it smell..??
What can you liken the odour to..??
The character of the odour may fish out the culprit.
I am Medically Inclined.
Please feel free. I am here to assist..!!
Does it smell like a soured yoghurt, rotten fish, rotten egg, rodent excreta or not as bad as depicted...??

Does this smell get worse during coitus..??
Are you on the big side..??
Did you experience any discharge recently, different from ovulation egg white..??

If the smell is terrible, then u will benefit from a high vaginal swab test...
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by zolapower: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
NyenwePHC:
Go and do Genitourinary test for STIs, most cases respond to Ciprofloxacin treatment after 7 days uninterrupted dose
Please how much is the test ? I have a friend who 's vj smells . It bothers me so much that she won't listen to me .
Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
Smelling or stinking?

Anyways, wash with liquid sniper every three days until you see changes... Don't drink.

Ask a friend to spray (germicide) the whole crack from behind at a doggy position before every sleep.

Sleep with legs wide opened and cover yourself with the blood of Jesus.

I hope these work.

Byebye

2 Likes

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by Junkie1: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
GYNECOLOGIST .. SEE ONE

1 Like

Re: Why is my vagina smelling? by kzubyar(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
ahahnow:

use warm water if available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? / Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) / Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.