Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) (8431 Views)

BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) / Curvy And Bootylicious Black Women Of Instagram 2021 Edition / Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) by GistGoViral: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
A bootylicious Nigerian lady shows off her endowments on twitter.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bootylicious-nigerian-lady-shows-off-her-endowments-photos

Re: Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) by GistGoViral: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2019

Re: Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) by Oluromantic: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Im sure she's not different from tacha; beautiful with no character. Tacha even has her fame n support speaking for her, this one may not have a job than to wear revealing clothes, show big yansh and sleep with men for money!

It's a shame to put over 80% concentration on ur body with the mentality of a man will provide all my needs. Put more attention in the virtues that you will be valued for and not this useless yansh!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) by professorval1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oboy!

I no go talk oh..
Is like my pastor dey NL
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) by professorval1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oluromantic:
Im sure she's not different from tacha; beautiful with no character. Tacha even has her fame n support speaking for her, this one may not have a job than to wear revealing clothes, show big yansh and sleep with men for money!

It's a shame to put over 80% concentration on ur body with the mentality of a man will provide all my needs. Put more attention in the virtues that you will be valued for and not this useless yansh!

Useless nyassh?
You know nothing, my brother!

Those things have 1,000,000 uses mehn

1 Like

Re: Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) by VillageHead: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Na the busy wey go her page copy this rubbish come paste here i blame.

2 Likes

Re: Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) by sweetonugbu: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
I see

Re: Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) by Skmoda(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
She has nothing to offer except yansh and pu**y

3 Likes

Re: Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Feel like spanking her being a Holy Father angry

1 Like

Re: Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) by Vision2ae: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
twitter ppl gave her shut up .....

Re: Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) by johnkey: 3:49am On Sep 30, 2019
I'm sure you will find her on codedruns
Re: Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) by iPhoneRepairer: 7:01am On Sep 30, 2019
Women have sexualized themselves. And they wonder why men see them as intimacy gadgets.

How much be your money?

(1) (Reply)

Who has seen this Pretty lady Lara? / Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bushy Vajayjay On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.