Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo (44122 Views)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by LearnITsmash(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Is this also the same opinion held by Daddy Freeze?
Daddy freeze didn't support the lady in any of his videos, he only said that they are two sides to a story and the man is innocent until proven guilty, which is true, but you clowns want to crucify him without proper proof undecided
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by LearnITsmash(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
mikeljims:

Actually it’s the nonchalance of the people to ills of the society that have brought us this low. Every time someone speaks up about an evil..he/she is either labeled a witch hunter, attention seeker, or just out to extort money.
This particular case is for seeking attention, go and properly watch her crappy interview filled with unrealistic lies undecided
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Aiyk2333:

You're a dingbat as well as a slowpoke.. Do you know what he must have seen to take such a decision.. You think having data to access nairaland means you have sense!! Do you know anything? Hell no.. I think the mods should do a sense test before allowing comments on first page
your opinion of what he might have seen before betraying his pastor is as shitty as taking Panadol for someone else headache. Just because you've eaten this morning doesn't mean you have the prerogative to assume judge over my comment. Opomu...you are saying he should leave what he toiled to build just because of an allegation...how can you be so daft.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
You are out of the church already. You snitch. What if this is what the traducers wanted. How can people be off point and unreasonable like this. How could you all condemn a man without trial in the court of law. Everyone has a past. Yes pastor Biodun Had bleeped Bukola but it’s not rape . If it rape then sue him . God punish all of una

All you foolish men..a lady could wake up one day because you are not in good book and accuse you of RAPE..how would you feel if people subject you to so much attack like this? Enh..the world ain’t fair. I feel like having a machine gun and spraying those misplaced protesters .. wetin concern una ? Person wey dem duck sef no sue..why judge on one side of the coin. Pastor are easy targets of blackmail because the position they hold is delicate. Nobody holy now.
I don Bleep 16 years old girl wey get body of 30 years old woman . Come and protest against me too you foolish Nigerians grin

Exactly!!..you have slept with a 16year old which is statutory rape and gotten away with it...That is why you are defending your fellow rapists..

In saner climes,you all will be rotting in jail,not ranting like a faulty type-writter on Nairaland.

But since you are in a hopeless,useless,lawless jungle of a country called Nigeria where beastly humans commit many crimes unpunished..you are at liberty to spew trash..

However like many of you Nigerian males do,you will export your atrocious habit when you travel abroad and will be nabbed and registered as a Sexx offender..

It is a matter of time.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
vacanci:

The pastor himself quoted the bible 2 Cor 13:1. Where there are two or three witnesses, the truth is established. Between Friday and today, there have been more than 3 witnesses apart from the one in 2013, Ese Walter.

In his response, he is found dragging the church into this by using the church letter head to respond and that's why the protests were taken to the church.

What more do u want.
when potiphars wife accused Joseph..there must have been other maids who supported her claims. Bro . The imagination of man is seriously deep. Don't underestimate it . Go to poem/literature section then you would know it's easy to cook up rape stories
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by mikeljims(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
LearnITsmash:

This particular case is for seeking attention, go and properly watch her crappy interview filled with unrealistic lies undecided

Alright, To be more objective; could you please list a few of the supposed many lies?? Perhaps I missed them �‍♂️
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by shayomicheal7(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
talk as if you are in her shoes
would you say amen to the prayer that may your children be rape as she has been... may you be save ooo
WiLdFLame:
You are out of the church already. You snitch. What if this is what the traducers wanted. How can people be off point and unreasonable like this. How could you all condemn a man without trial in the court of law. Everyone has a past. Yes pastor Biodun Had bleeped Bukola but it’s not rape . If it rape then sue him . God punish all of una

All you foolish men..a lady could wake up one day because you are not in good book and accuse you of RAPE..how would you feel if people subject you to so much attack like this? Enh..the world ain’t fair. I feel like having a machine gun and spraying those misplaced protesters .. wetin concern una ? Person wey dem duck sef no sue..why judge on one side of the coin. Pastor are easy targets of blackmail because the position they hold is delicate. Nobody holy now.
I don Bleep 16 years old girl wey get body of 30 years old woman . Come and protest against me too you foolish Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by SarkinYarki: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
ogashman:
Coza pastor should resign to pave way for full investigations

Contact us for ur flight bookings....see my signature

Resign from what na? Is he holding any legit position?
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
Shut up joor!! When did you lose your virginity? Hypocrite. The man who wife you that's if you are married. Did he meet you as a virgin? Hypocrisy kill you .you fornicator!!!
NkayStory:

Exactly!!..you have slept with a 16year old which is statutory rape and gotten away with it...That is why you are defending your fellow rapists..

In saner climes,you all will be rotting in jail,not ranting like a faulty type-writter on Nairaland.

But since you are in a hopeless,useless,lawless jungle of a country called Nigeria where beastly humans commit many crimes unpunished..you are at liberty to spew trash..

However like many of you Nigerian males do,you will export your atrocious habit when you travel abroad and will be nabbed and registered as a Sexx offender..

It is a matter of time.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by archeotepryx(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Infinix note 4 for sale in ibadan (2gb Ram, 16gb rom, Android 7.0, working perfectly, small dent on the screen, but it doesn't affect its functionality, very strong battery, lasts 2 days, smooth durable device) .. 25k call zero 8 zero 7 3 1 9 5 5 99
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
How sure are you she's saying the truth How sure are you? Hypocrite like you never sin before? My question is if a woman accuse you of rape and people castigate you like this without court trial to know the truth. Is that okay?.
shayomicheal7:
talk as if you are in her shoes
would you say amen to the prayer that may your children be rape as she has been... may you be save ooo
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Shut up joor!! When did you lose your virginity? Hypocrite. The man who wife you that's if you are married. Did he meet you as a virgin? Hypocrisy kill you .you fornicator!!!

You actually sound like a deranged rapists and a pedophile..Best believe you will be crushed soon..The lawlessness in Nigeria will not save you when your cup is full...,Nairaland psychos who embolden your kind cannot save you

If Biodun Fatoyinbo who is finer and richer than you a million times an be disgraced..you are a small fly who can onle be silenced with a small squeeze..

Mark my words.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
NkayStory:

You actually sound like a deranged rapists and a pedophile..Best believe you will be crushed soon..The lawlessness in Nigeria will not save you when your cup is full...,Nairaland psychos who embolden your kind cannot save you

If Biodun Fatoyinbo who is finer and richer than you a million times an be disgraced..you are a small fly who can onle be silenced with a small squeeze..

Mark my words.
Ode..do you even know if I've bleeped that pussy of yours before? Answer my question. At what age did you lose your virginity? You are a fornicator!! Hypocrite..if you are married I'm pretty sure you've sex chatted with another man apart from your husband. Hypocrite!! Come and search me out now ...Ode
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Annie939(f): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
the pastor should be sentence immediately
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Ode..do you even know if I've bleeped that pussy of yours before? Answer my question. At what age did you lose your virginity? You are a fornicator!! Hypocrite..if you are married I'm pretty sure you've sex chatted with another man apart from your husband. Hypocrite!! Come and search me out now ...Ode

Your rapists rants are like water on the back of a du ck to me.....You are free now but not for long..

Nemesis will catch up with you soon and you will be lynched
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kennydoc(m): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
1metre:
we black people have got a jealous ways of pulling other people down especially when we see that the person is progressing. i still do not understand why Busola or Bukola could bring this accusation so many years after the purported rape. i do not see what her family will gain from dragging this pastor down. you waited for him to grow in his ministry so u can drag him down. May God have Mercy on you people.

Could you please watch the whole interview. It's on YouTube. She addressed all these concerns you're raising. Much of your doubts about the allegation will be cleared after watching everything.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by ngwababe(f): 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:

You go implicate yourself now, too much talk talk no good!
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
NkayStory:

Your rapists rants are like water on the back of a du ck to me.....You are free now but not for long..

yes and you too if you have no sins or past ...Bleep yah
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by ngwababe(f): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
NkayStory:

No mind the idiot, na nairaland dey give dem morale!
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by almakiyyun(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
hell fire because I Bleep 16 years old girl? See you are deluded

if the the sisxteen years old girl is not ur wife then u have sinned:
HELL fire is real
I repeat, HELL fire is real.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by koboko69: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
1metre:
we black people have got a jealous ways of pulling other people down especially when we see that the person is progressing. i still do not understand why Busola or Bukola could bring this accusation so many years after the purported rape. i do not see what her family will gain from dragging this pastor down. you waited for him to grow in his ministry so u can drag him down. May God have Mercy on you people.

Lol...
So Fatoyinbo is the only pastor in Nigeria. Last time i checked.....he is not even among the 10 richest pastors in Nigeria....so what exactly is your point? It does matter how long it took for someone to speak up....
It hurts me that ur lots have heard several stories and read even here on NL of people speaking out for the first time after years .......the only difference is this one is a "MOG", but still ask the dumb question of why is she just talking. Some of u asking for evidence, what exact evidence do u want?

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
almakiyyun:

if the the sisxteen years old girl is not ur wife then u have sinned:
HELL fire is real
I repeat, HELL fire is real.
there is nothing like hell fire to me
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Tonnierichy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:

Pray this prayer.
Father Lord, open my eyes and let me be smart enough to also understand what people saw that made them believe this story.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
ngwababe:

No mind the idiot, na nairaland dey give dem morale!

Nairaland is a haven for rapists and fraudsters..95% of males here are.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Jung(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:

A shred of common sense you dont have. He ought to step down for now, pending when the case is settled either in court or out of it.

But as a thick headed Nigerian, no surprises from your end.

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by abbiboy: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:

Ur pastor is a he-goat second accusation in how many years,blind follower,has he come out to clear himself as he promised on d first accusation, blind man use ur head n not ur heart wen u go to church.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by almakiyyun(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
there is nothing like hell fire to me

then keep off if people who believe in religion are talking.

U should have told us that u are an atheist.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Reptyle(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
Dude was obviously never a member of the church. He was only a bench warming attender.

Coming to church every Sunday doesn't make you a member of a church. It is bearing responsibility within the church that confirms you a member. That is why it is called "service".

You aren't a member of your family just by blood or because you answer your father's name. You are a member of that family because you carry some responsibility and contribute within the family.

If your father or any other member of your physical family is accused of rape or stealing or any of those other vices, I wonder how many of you will join the mocking crowd in lynching your father publicly. While you might not condone the act, you definitely will not be amongst the mockers. At worst, you may not defend him, but you will also not openly castigate him.

How then is this actor's action ok? How do you lead a protest against a man you probably called Pastor and revered just last week.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Poanan: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:

It is not difficult to tell that u may not be morally upright. So you don't know that having a sexual affair with an under aged is crime?
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
joseph1832:
I read somewhere the government saying the RUGA settlement will be implemented on states that give approval. So I'm sure they won't force it on states who express their total rejection of the settlement.

But our useless governors are agreeing
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by joseph1832(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ausrichie:

But our useless governors are agreeing
Not all of them.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Jung(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Reptyle:
Dude was obviously never a member of the church. He was only a bench warming attender.

Coming to church every Sunday doesn't make you a member of a church. It is bearing responsibility within the church that confirms you a member. That is why it is called "service".

You aren't a member of your family just by blood or because you answer your father's name. You are a member of that family because you carry some responsibility and contribute within the family.

If your father or any other member of your physical family is accused of rape or stealing or any of those other vices, I wonder how many of you will join the mocking crowd in lynching your father publicly. While you might not condone the act, you definitely will not be amongst the mockers. At worst, you may not defend him, but you will also not openly castigate him.

How then is this actor's action ok? How do you lead a protest against a man you probably called Pastor and revered just last week.

He did it because he serves God, and not the pastor or reverend. I think you should do the same fam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olayinka Solomon Grinds Her Husband At Their Wedding Reception (Pictures) / "Big Brother Is A Fraud" - Daniella Okeke Reacts As Miracle Wins BBNaija / Messi: 6 Possible Club Destinations After Barcelona Exit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.