Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo (44125 Views)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ha nna ehn I rather self-service than Bleep all these wicked bitches of nowadays for me that woman busola ehn something isn't just right with her undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
joseph1832:
Not all of them.
I hope akpabio, ugwuanyi, obianu and whoever is ekiti state governor is are agreeing oh
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by ngwababe(f): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
NkayStory:

Nairaland is a haven for rapists and fraudsters..95% of males here are.

Very much true!
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Queenflourish(f): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jesus wept.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by joseph1832(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ausrichie:

I hope akpabio, ugwuanyi, obianu and whoever is ekiti state governor is are agreeing oh
11 state governors have agreed so far as I've read.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
joseph1832:
11 state governors have agreed so far as I've read.
Okotunkata chai
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Reptyle(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jung:

He did it because he serves God, and not the pastor or reverend. I think you should do the same fam.

Issokay. smiley
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Poanan:

It is not difficult to tell that u may not be morally upright. So you don't know that having a sexual affair with an under aged is crime?
what's underaged to you? Girls in the Arab world marry as early as 14 upward..
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Poanan: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
what's underaged to you? Girls in the Arab world marry as early as 14 upward..

If u like go and behave like that.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
DonBenny77:

co pastor wey sabi the pastor pass you say make him step down you dey here dey speak grammer
Co pastor might be hoping he step down so that he can take over or trying to gather public sympathy and approval so that he can open his own church

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
perryy:

You are right,but they will say it was a statutory rape since the girl wasn't up to the age of giving consent
you don't have proof that she was 17 and not 18
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Comedian2019: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
You are out of the church already. You snitch. What if this is what the traducers wanted. How can people be off point and unreasonable like this. How could you all condemn a man without trial in the court of law. Everyone has a past. Yes pastor Biodun Had bleeped Bukola but it’s not rape . If it rape then sue him . God punish all of una

All you foolish men..a lady could wake up one day because you are not in good book and accuse you of RAPE..how would you feel if people subject you to so much attack like this? Enh..the world ain’t fair. I feel like having a machine gun and spraying those misplaced protesters .. wetin concern una ? Person wey dem duck sef no sue..why judge on one side of the coin. Pastor are easy targets of blackmail because the position they hold is delicate. Nobody holy now.
I don Bleep 16 years old girl wey get body of 30 years old woman . Come and protest against me too you foolish Nigerians grin
Your last 2 words summarize the protesters
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by rriiccaarrddoo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Almost everybody have be condemning this pastor guy, what about if the accurser was into secret relationship with the pastor in the past and come out now to accurse him of rape..? My point is that if the said pastor is just a poor guy, I don't think this woman will be shouting rape. I think both the pastor and the lady were into secret affair that later went wrong. I totally condemn rape, it will be great if both womem and men speak out on time on rape allegations to make it easier for the security agency to get evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kingspin(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
You are out of the church already. You snitch. What if this is what the traducers wanted. How can people be off point and unreasonable like this. How could you all condemn a man without trial in the court of law. Everyone has a past. Yes pastor Biodun Had bleeped Bukola but it’s not rape . If it rape then sue him . God punish all of una

All you foolish men..a lady could wake up one day because you are not in good book and accuse you of RAPE..how would you feel if people subject you to so much attack like this? Enh..the world ain’t fair. I feel like having a machine gun and spraying those misplaced protesters .. wetin concern una ? Person wey dem duck sef no sue..why judge on one side of the coin. Pastor are easy targets of blackmail because the position they hold is delicate. Nobody holy now.
I don Bleep 16 years old girl wey get body of 30 years old woman . Come and protest against me too you foolish Nigerians grin
Even the so called educated ones are so foolish...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by simplyOJ(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:

Your last paragraph just betrayed you, I hope you will be able to defend the crime you just admitted? You don't talk any how, you're not anonymous online.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lord have mercy for the know not what they do.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Shut up!! If you know who I’m come for me then you will know to read meaning well to words before you try to criminalize someone with it ..ode
simplyOJ:

Your last paragraph just betrayed you, I hope you will be able to defend the crime you just admitted? You don't talk any how, you're not anonymous online.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Myself2(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:

Na you God go punish. All rapists and their supporters will rot in hell
Fake pastor Biodun is going down
Choke on it
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Yopcity: 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Darksider131:
This guy is capable of betraying his friends...if he be my guy i go discard am for this action

Very smart of u, this is a very dangerous behavour, I CANNOT join people to protest against my leader even if i discover the Pastor is guilty ! The guy is a bitter loser and he will pay for this one day.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by oshinadekunle(m): 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Antichrist is all over.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ode go and bring him down now . Thank God BBNaija don come
Myself2:

Na you God go punish. All rapists and their supporters will rot in hell
Fake pastor Biodun is going down
Choke on it

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Insectkiller: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
He is a fooolhard..
Mtchewwww
grin
WiLdFLame:

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Insectkiller: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
Yes. He is a criminal.. I will disown him too..
Akah nnani is wanted for...

grin
Yopcity:

Very smart of u, this is a very dangerous behavour, I CANNOT join people to protest against my leader even if i discover the Pastor is guilty ! The guy is a bitter loser and he will pay for this one day.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by maasoap(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
You are out of the church already. You snitch. What if this is what the traducers wanted. How can people be off point and unreasonable like this. How could you all condemn a man without trial in the court of law. Everyone has a past. Yes pastor Biodun Had bleeped Bukola but it’s not rape. If it rape then sue him . God punish all of una

Why taking panadol for another man's headache? Most of these pastors are not innocents, they're rapists, they're gay or at least bisexuals. You can't trust minors with them, not to talk of your wife or grown up daughter.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by IamSoProlific: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:

Bro I don't think you're as pissed as me.

The country is filled with so many horrible and gullible fellows, even the so called "intelligent" ones ended up showing how stvpid they're.

You must dance to their tone ooo, post this on twitter,IG or Facebook and watch them come after you like vultures that saw dead meat.

If to say I be the pastor, this Akah guy go collect better stitch for that is what awaits a snitch.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by xendra: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:

you sound like a rapist, something tells me your victim will victimize you too someday that's y you are ranting cover up ahead of your time cheesy cheesy
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by JAYUK(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Akash nnani should go home and tend to his wife, Claire,because soon his own rape case will surface.
Clowns everywhere!!!!!
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ode
xendra:
you sound like a rapist, something tells me your victim will victimize you too someday that's y you are ranting cover up ahead of your time cheesy cheesy
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by babapressy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
I just wish they can protest like this for corrupt election processes. wrong energy
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by babapressy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
xendra:
you spoke as though you were there when he was raping her.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Myself2(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Ode go and bring him down now . Thank God BBNaija don come

You lieeeeeeeeee
BBNiaja fire,,,,Rapist Biodun Fatoyinbo is going down,,,,the platform to bring him to justice his time around is strong and more popular than him and there's gonna be enough fund to pursue this matter to its logical conclusion
So you and all the other rapists in Nigeria can delude yourselves all you like about BBnaija making reasonable and justice loving Nigerians forget about this rape case. IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Yzzey(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2019
Not a true member before. Those kind of members that always condemn their pastors behind. May be because of jealousy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.