Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo (44126 Views)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Deepfeel(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
The right thing to do now is for him to step down for now, evangelist Jimmy swagger from USA whom was accused sleeping with a prostitute stepped down to clear his name before he came back on the pulpit again

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Even Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus christ. How much more ordinary human being whose relationship can not be be trusted or guaranteed. I am not in support of the rape if it's true. Devil is seriously using some people to work against the body of Christ. God will intervene in Jesus name
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by baratech: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Laughing in Ruga settlement
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by fykes(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
It's his cross.... Let him carry it... Jesus warned that to follow him we will have to take up crosses. According to Apostle Paul,
Let him count it all joy if he is innocent....
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by joromii: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
You are out of the church already. You snitch. What if this is what the traducers wanted. How can people be off point and unreasonable like this. How could you all condemn a man without trial in the court of law. Everyone has a past. Yes pastor Biodun Had bleeped Bukola but it’s not rape . If it rape then sue him . God punish all of una

All you foolish men..a lady could wake up one day because you are not in a good book and accuse you of RAPE..how would you feel if people subject you to so much attack like this? Enh..the world ain’t fair. I feel like having a machine gun and spraying those misplaced protesters .. wetin concern una ? Person wey dem duck sef no sue..why judge on one side of the coin. Pastor are easy targets of blackmail because the position they hold is delicate. Nobody holy now.
I don Bleep 16 years old girl wey get body of 30 years old woman . Come and protest against me too you foolish Nigerians grin

leave them. 15 years old go teach you styles you don't know. and was it a virgin rape. If not. Busola Na...
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ode ..go to literature section..you will see the full engineering of mind imagination in full display. Don’t be a fool ogbeni. Na Bleep Bleep them Bleep each other
mikeljims:

If you did watch the full interview..I mean the whole 75 minutes of it with all the graphic details, names mentioned, Krest and time frame; yet still believe it’s made up...then all I can wish you is someday or soon enough you be in equal amount of whatever be the real truth of what she went through over the years.

Hope you do say amen!
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by fayruka(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
LearnITsmash:
This is the reason why we are senseless in this country, imagine how people are behaving like animals on a cooked up allegations by a bitter lady and a confused husband sheepie undecided

I'm telling you. Senseless individuals
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Martinez39(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
Step down over an allegation without any evidence? If only this mumu found himself in the shoes of the pastor and he was banned from acting and his source of livelihood until his name is cleared only then will he be sensible. On no account must anyone's life be disrupted over a mere allegation that has no evidence to back it up. Fools are everywhere.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by alBHAGDADI: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
LearnITsmash:
This is the reason why we are senseless in this country, imagine how people are behaving like animals on a cooked up allegations by a bitter lady and a confused husband sheepie undecided

I thought you hated pastors

grin
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by LearnITsmash(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

I thought you hated pastors

grin
I still do, but this particular case is a lie and a bid to bring the man down and I don't support such nonsense, from any lady undecided
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by ladyn4real(f): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Enough of all these, please let's talk about what is facing at the moment.... which is RUGA settlement!
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by LearnITsmash(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
fayruka:

I'm telling you. Senseless individuals
Nigeria is doomed undecided
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Awesome and thumbs up!

Irrespective of whose ox is gored, #do the right thing!

I campaigned and voted for buhari in 2015 but withdrew my support when i discovered the dude is grossly integrity-deficient!

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by thunderbabs: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
Make una come out protest comot irresponsible government, mbaaaa, una go gum una yansh insyd house like rat wey enter trap. sad sad
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by LearnITsmash(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
mikeljims:

Ever heard the saying..don’t judge a pain you’ve endured??
Perhaps someday your daughter or your wife be raped and perhaps you’ll understand how rape feels and the stigma that comes with coming out with such information without a strong emotional backing
This is the same sentimental bullcrap that you people use to bring your country down to provety
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by BrutalJab: 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Oloriburuku. May Your energy be weak henceforth!!!

oloshi, may you receive sense henceforth
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Daviddson(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I pity you. You mean Ese Walters also lied against him and several other ladies who have come out to say the man has behaved similar towards them. This is NOT how NOT to be gullible; you're either guilty of similar act in the past or you attend the church or you think you're doing God a favor.

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by almakiyyun(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
You are out of the church already. You snitch. What if this is what the traducers wanted. How can people be off point and unreasonable like this. How could you all condemn a man without trial in the court of law. Everyone has a past. Yes pastor Biodun Had bleeped Bukola but it’s not rape . If it rape then sue him . God punish all of una

All you foolish men..a lady could wake up one day because you are not in good book and accuse you of RAPE..how would you feel if people subject you to so much attack like this? Enh..the world ain’t fair. I feel like having a machine gun and spraying those misplaced protesters .. wetin concern una ? Person wey dem duck sef no sue..why judge on one side of the coin. Pastor are easy targets of blackmail because the position they hold is delicate. Nobody holy now.
I don Bleep 16 years old girl wey get body of 30 years old woman . Come and protest against me too you foolish Nigerians grin

Don't worry, we will not protest against u because we believe HELL fire is real and is awaiting the unrepentant sinners.

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by almakiyyun(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Pastor Fatoyinbo bombom is on FAAAAYAAAA grin

on FAAAYAAA
hahahahahahah.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tolexander:
E like like sey these people are working for Buhari!

We are meant to be talking about how to stop the RUGA settlement by the FG

Oga who stop you from discussing RUGA? does this look like a political thread to you? walahi Nigerians are something else cheesy
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
almakiyyun:

Don't worry, we will not protest against u because we believe HELL fire is real and is awaiting the unrepentant sinners.
hell fire because I Bleep 16 years old girl? See you are deluded
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Mizwisdom(f): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
thunderbabs:
Make una come out protest comot irresponsible government, mbaaaa, una go gum una yansh insyd house like rat wey enter trap. sad sad

I never see you protest o abi you no be human being? cheesy
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by guterKerl: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Akah of life.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by bionixs: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tolexander:
E like like sey these people are working for Buhari!

We are meant to be talking about how to stop the RUGA settlement by the FG
dont mind them. when herdsmen takeover their papaland dem eye go clear
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Aiyk2333: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:

All you foolish men..a lady could wake up one day because you are not in good book and accuse you of RAPE..how would you feel if people subject you to so much attack like this? Enh..the world ain’t fair. I feel like having a machine gun and spraying those misplaced protesters .. wetin concern una ? Person wey dem duck sef no sue..why judge on one side of the coin. Pastor are easy targets of blackmail because the position they hold is delicate. Nobody holy now.
You're a dingbat as well as a slowpoke.. Do you know what he must have seen to take such a decision.. You think having data to access nairaland means you have sense!! Do you know anything? Hell no.. I think the mods should do a sense test before allowing comments on first page
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by DonBenny77(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
A lady who could wake up one day and accuse you of rape. If people subject you to this how would you feel?

It's not just one instance.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by mikeljims(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Ode ..go to literature section..you will see the full engineering of mind imagination in full display. Don’t be a fool ogbeni. Na Bleep Bleep them Bleep each other

Lol..only shallow minded folks like you result to name calling and use of demeaning words in an argument. But of course that tells where you coming from! so yeah...like they say; Life is the best teacher and it humbles everyone at its own time. Someday perhaps the role be reversed and you’ll have to tell your story to fellow minded souls like yours!
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by alBHAGDADI: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
LearnITsmash:

I still do, but this particular case is a lie and a bid to bring the man down and I don't support such nonsense, from any lady undecided

Is this also the same opinion held by Daddy Freeze?
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
1metre:
we black people have got a jealous ways of pulling other people down especially when we see that the person is progressing. i still do not understand why Busola or Bukola could bring this accusation so many years after the purported rape. i do not see what her family will gain from dragging this pastor down. you waited for him to grow in his ministry so u can drag him down. May God have Mercy on you people.

My own point is let them sue him that's the standard...Not allegations and social media wars
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
DonBenny77:

It's not just one instance.
it's could be many instances. Bro. You know how many times people like TB was accused ?
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by vacanci: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:

The pastor himself quoted the bible 2 Cor 13:1. Where there are two or three witnesses, the truth is established. Between Friday and today, there have been more than 3 witnesses apart from the one in 2013, Ese Walter.

In his response, he is found dragging the church into this by using the church letter head to respond and that's why the protests were taken to the church.

What more do u want.
Re: Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by mikeljims(m): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
LearnITsmash:

This is the same sentimental bullcrap that you people use to bring your country down to provety

Actually it’s the nonchalance of the people to ills of the society that have brought us this low. Every time someone speaks up about an evil..he/she is either labeled a witch hunter, attention seeker, or just out to extort money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.