Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition (17880 Views)

See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS / Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder / Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by stonemasonn: 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
I really don’t know why Ekiti people brought back Fayemi(APC). Fulani herdsmen have been a menace in that Ido axis and no APC governor can confront them because of allegiance to Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by stonemasonn: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Have you been to that area? There are a lot of Benue refugees there displaced by the same herdsmen.
Benekruku:
All this news coming from the pit of hell

How many Fulani's dey Ekiti that we making a topic out it.

Some people are so desperate to cause commotion in this country

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lightening:

Immagine what? Isn't SW interested in presidency in 2023 again? They have to pay the dues fully. Remember presidency is not dashed to any one, you pay the dues for it. More blood plssss

what's the coherence of this your mumu post with anyone or region aspirations?

should anyone stop aspiring because herdsmen are doing nonsense? Fayemi had long denounce any form of ambition even if he's how is that going to end or increase herds killing

those raped and killed in Enugu are killed because their kinsmen are aspiring? make sure your mental provider has network signal before typing in a sensitive Post like this

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Ferdinandu(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
My Yoruba brothers, if you people want Presidency in 2023 make 50% of your farmland available for cattle grazing simply simple QED
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ferdinandu:
My Yoruba brothers, if you people want Presidency in 2023 make 50% of your farmland available for cattle grazing simply simple QED

stop disgracing Igbo land. you people talk just to let the public know there is no sensible people in East again

aspiration doesn't stop one from condemning inhumanity beside Fayemi had denounce nursing any ambition. if west are to get the slot, not someone like Fayemi will represent west

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by searchlight: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
eakinbami:
Fayemi is too small to have such ambition in 2023
you don't know anything. If northern APC will cede power to south west don't expect it to be Tinubu or any of his stooge. Politically Fayemi is up there with the best. Though power will by hook or crook remain in the north beyond 2023
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Eraddray(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
SoftP:
& y'all will regret the day u voted against a noble Man, GEJ.

Una never see anything...

With love from Santiago
shut the Bleep up... when GEJ was there, was he not clueless..... just that one devil is better than the other... the truth be told... non of the two is the best choice for Nigerian... not even atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Walexybobo(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Prof. is gonna sold out the entire university.
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by searchlight: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
samstradam:
PDP should keep stoking silly sentiments with their outlandish lies and hate..... see stupidity, we will see if their is a Nigeria left for them to rule if they continue this way.
Zombie if you remember APC did worst when they were in opposition though as a zombie I don't expect you to reason.

Question: is the allegation true?

Forget the massanger and answer the question.

Ekiti use to be one of the best state in south west checkmating the activities of herdsmen under Fayose but see just how the mighty has fallen. What measures has the governor put in place to checkmate these bastards since he assumed office?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by searchlight: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eraddray:
shut the Bleep up... when GEJ was there, was he not clueless..... just that one devil is better than the other... the truth be told... non of the two is the best choice for Nigerian... not even atiku
your father nko won't he do well?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by SoftP(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Eraddray:

It's ok oga, please enjoy the services of the bigger devil
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Omoslim26: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ferdinandu:

nna biko dont bring triba sentiments into dis issue bside there is no gain in making bigotted remarks dis is a manace dat troubles us all its nt restricted to yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by ajayiopy: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
All this news coming from the pit of hell

How many Fulani's dey Ekiti that we making a topic out it.

Some people are so desperate to cause commotion in this country
BABA PARK WELL,FULANI DEY.UNTIL YOU SEE PEOPLE DEY DIE LIKE BENUE B4 U BELIEVE
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by teeytimi: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
any mass burial pictures of Yoruba people yet ?

ode
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Omoslim26: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
I dont knw y God cursed Nigeria wit such deadbeat politicians d rate of insecurity is on d increase instead of us to unite nd tame dis catastrophy u wil see some lazy youth here doing afonja,ipob,conehead,Igbo thunder strike d yansh of anybody dat brings tribalism into dis tread infact i think dis site should b banned cus it has become d hub for shameless bigots.
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by phemy36(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Afospecialk:
Thickmatch website feeding miscreants with composed gibberish nd I can see how the demented ar celebrating on the thread even without questioning the credibility of the source

Media is the great catastrophe deteriorating already disintegrated society
I'm from the town. This is the picture of Mr Emmanuel Ilori that was killed by herdsmen

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by tomdon(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Fayemi cannot be president ahead of Osinbajo. They belong in the same party.
People with their unnecessary permutations, who told them he is nursing any such ambition
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by karma2000: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ekiti people will be his karma if this allegation is true just like saraki and kwara
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by EseBaba: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
God punish demon!
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
SoftP:

With love from Santiago

GEJ is so yesterday. You guys need to move on. He was useless and impotent anyway.
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by DeOTR: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
I lost someone very close to me to this Fulani menace just yesterday in that God forsaken Ekiti state.

The man I'm talking it's this same late E.S. Ilori.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by MayorofLagos(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
SoftP:

With love from Santiago

Do you know why people continue to view you guys as bad partners for progress? Its because when talks for progress arises and we need to look forward you bring us backwards and refuse to consider present. Who wants to invite a party pooper? Nobody! Get away from 2015 sometimes and look forward.
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by SoftP(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oshigun:

GEJ is so yesterday. You guys need to move on. He was useless and impotent anyway.

He actually gave u his d**k to suck & u noticed he was 'impotent'

English don suffer.... incompetent don turn impotent

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by SoftP(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
MayorofLagos:

Do you know why people continue to view you guys as bad partners for progress? Its because when talks for progress arises and we need to look forward you bring us backwards and refuse to consider present. Who wants to invite a party pooper? Nobody! Get away from 2015 sometimes and look forward.

If u take the shield off ur eyes, u will actually see urself behind 2015... 170$ against 360$ is ur own definition of moving forward?

Wake up my man

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by MayorofLagos(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
phemy36:

I'm from the town. This is the picture of Mr Emmanuel Ilori that was killed by herdsmen

You have such picture and you have not opened a thread and post it everywhere to show the world? Why is it hidden?

....and tell your people up there to be alert and stop stepping foot in blood. He will take that shoe indoor with blood coated on it and when he gets sick he will accuse his village people.
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by MayorofLagos(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
SoftP:

If u take the shield off ur eyes, u will actually see urself behind 2015... 170$ against 360$ is ur own definition of moving forward?

Wake up my man

You are backward, thats all i know.
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by damocool(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Funny pdp! Even fayose and eleka have gotten over the loss.. So this people are telling us that fayemi has not been to his hometown in the last 6 months.. Even people mocking ekiti have their people being killed by these terrorists called herdsmen almost every day, yet they have gut to be happy about where we hardly hear such. Herdsmen killed and destroyed people's farms during hypocrite fayose.
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Timatayo1: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Fayemi he can't be President or vice
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by SoftP(m): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
MayorofLagos:

You are backward, thats all i know.

I don't argue with political sycophants...

BOUNCE
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by damocool(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
searchlight:
Zombie if you remember APC did worst when they were in opposition though as a zombie I don't expect you to reason.

Question: is the allegation true?

Forget the massanger and answer the question.

Ekiti use to be one of the best state in south west checkmating the activities of herdsmen under Fayose but see just how the mighty has fallen. What measures has the governor put in place to checkmate these bastards since he assumed office?
Continue to deceive urself with fayose noise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mai Mala Buni: Tinubu/Dogara 2023 Presidential Ticket Is Just A Rumor / Alleged Graft, Treason: Tinubu, Atiku Seek Each Other’s Arrest, Disqualification / Queen Elizabeth Honours Ahmed Adamu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.