Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition (17881 Views)

See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS / Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder / Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by TemmyT002(m): 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
This kain yeye talk
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Ojetayo17(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Who God no knw
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Omoslim26: 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
MayorofLagos:

You are backward, thats all i know.

my guy truth b told evrytin under dis regime spells backwardness imagine Nigeria buying fuel for #145 wat a wast of a president
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by BigDick70inch(m): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=SoftP post=79807896]& y'all will regret the day u voted against a noble Man, GEJ.

Una never see anything...

With love from Santiago[/quote

Oga..
Ekiti voted for Jonathan and don't deserve the herdsmen suffering..
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Dpharisee: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
johnmartus:
We are watching but I trust my people Ekiti people will act when its time to do so.we aren't a coward.

Ekiti people are brave people led by a coward
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by oweman: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
Is any Igbo fit to contest for the presidency of Nigeria ?
Everyday its either Tinubu or Osinbajo were are Ibos or have they gone on robbery , kidnapping , ritual killings or gone on hard drug trafficking ?
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by jrusky(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Which Fayemi for president I mean president of which country
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by duncun: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by israelmao(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Enjoy the new lease of life while it lasts.
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Akabuking: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
johnmartus:
We are watching but I trust my people Ekiti people will act when its time to do so.we aren't a coward.
when will you Act, when you find yourself in IDP camp?
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Oloniyan(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
phemy36:

I'm from the town. This is the picture of Mr Emmanuel Ilori that was killed by herdsmen

I'm from Ilere street. where is your street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by zoedew: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Fayemi not visited Orin till date? Most unfortunate development coming from Fayemi! This matter must transcend politics and religion.
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Eraddray(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
searchlight:
your father nko won't he do well?
Yes ...like ur father did... i don't even think u hv a picture of any adult/elderly person at home... that why u type as if ur brain dey melt like ice cream
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Bluntemperor: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
we shall see how it goes.But Fayemi's ambition is a non-Stata as he is an elegant ma never a grassroots,besides what is Fayemi's achievements to Nigerian State,even his Ekiti-State as a whole.abeg Sir,concentrate on your Mandate.
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Lightening: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

what's the coherence of this your mumu post with anyone or region aspirations?

should anyone stop aspiring because herdsmen are doing nonsense? Fayemi had long denounce any form of ambition even if he's how is that going to end or increase herds killing

those raped and killed in Enugu are killed because their kinsmen are aspiring? make sure your mental provider has network signal before typing in a sensitive Post like this

Because of Tinubu's sickening inordinate ambition to be president after Buhari, he helped to foist the bloodthirsty Jihadist on Nigerians who in turn is prodding Fulanis in their attrocities which none of the SW leaders is courageous enough to condemn because of the fear of loosing out in the 2023 politics.

Have you seen the 'coherence' between RUGA agiations/herdsmen killings in SW and Tinubu/SW region's aspiration?
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lightening:

Because of Tinubu's sickening inordinate ambition to be president after Buhari, he helped to foist the bloodthirsty Jihadist on Nigerians who in turn is prodding Fulanis in their attrocities which none of the SW leaders is courageous enough to condemn because of the fear of loosing out in the 2023 politics.

Have you seen the 'coherence' between RUGA agiations/herdsmen killings in SW and Tinubu/SW region's aspiration?

shut up what will obi do differently? despite PDP failed to curb bokoharam that even made it to escalate to this level. didn't you people still vote in mass for Gej

politics and humanity discourse should be discussed separately. stop living large on your foolishness
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Lightening: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
duncun:
If you're a Christian pls you need to withdraw this comment. We don't wish for a bloodbath.

Blood bath is what Yorubas both Christians and are asking for by enthroning and supporting Buhari because of 2023. Who am I to stop them?
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Lightening: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

shut up what will obi do differently? despite PDP failed to curb bokoharam that even made it to escalate to this level. didn't you people still vote in mass for Gej

politics and humanity discourse should be discussed separately. stop living large on your foolishness

We are not discussing what Obi did not do, but what Tinubu did because in his wildest dreams, he thought he would be president in 2023 thereby jeopardizing the security of lives and properties of hapless Yorubas under the siege of Fulani herdsmen. My worry is that Tinubu is not saying anything in defense of his people for the terror he brought upon them . Is that not cowardice?
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by duncun: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lightening:

We are not discussing what Obi did not do, but what Tinubu did because in his wildest dreams, he thought he would be president in 2023 thereby jeopardizing the security of lives and properties of hapless Yorubas under the siege of Fulani herdsmen. My worry is that Tinubu is not saying anything in defense of his people for the terror he brought upon them . Is that not cowardice?

so you went to Pluto when him and other elders visited Buhari some days in regards to the herdsmen stupidity?

is Tinubu the minister of defence? didn't other Igbo politicians canvassed for Buhari in East? go and check what Buhari got from East before ranting Tinubu's name. I'm not his fan but I hate double standard and low IQ fella
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Lightening: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

so you went to Pluto when him and other elders visited Buhari some days in regards to the herdsmen stupidity?

is Tinubu the minister of defence? didn't other Igbo politicians canvassed for Buhari in East? go and check what Buhari got from East before ranting Tinubu's name. I'm not his fan but I hate double standard and low IQ fella

They visited Tinubu in regards to the herdsmen issue? If you are sure that they really criticized herdsmen's excesses, please tell us the outcome of the meeting.
If it was not a solidarity visit they paid Buhari in support of RUGA, why is Governor Fayemi, who was one of the delegates, criticizing the massive outcry against RUGA?
If you have up to an ounce of brain in your cone head, you are likely connect the dots. But I doubt.
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by olumalcolm(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2019
If all these allegations against Fayemi is true, then thunder will fire his left balls. He is in for it, mk he no worry. angry
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by booksrite001: 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
oloniyan:

cry
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lightening:

They visited Tinubu in regards to the herdsmen issue? If you are sure that they really criticized herdsmen's excesses, please tell us the outcome of the meeting.
If it was not a solidarity visit they paid Buhari in support of RUGA, why is Governor Fayemi, who was one of the delegates, criticizing the massive outcry against RUGA?
If you have up to an ounce of brain in your cone head, you are likely connect the dots. But I doubt.

wait till your king sell you finish in East dey talk about west
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by phemy36(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
Oloniyan:

Ogbon idemo
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
SoftP:
& y'all will regret the day u voted against a noble Man, GEJ.

Una never see anything...

With love from Santiago
GEJ Amaka.

Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Oloniyan(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
phemy36:

Ogbon idemo

that's cool.
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by phemy36(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
Oloniyan:

that's cool. know anybody from Ifajulugbe's family? hope you can decode that name?
Yes
Re: Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition by Oloniyan(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
phemy36:

Yes

alright sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo House Of Assembly Bans Protests / Mai Mala Buni: Tinubu/Dogara 2023 Presidential Ticket Is Just A Rumor / Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.