Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria (46389 Views)

Lagos Blue Line Trains Now Run On Electricity (Videos). / Oyan, A Nigerian Town With People In All Countries Of The World / Any Peaceful Town/village With Good Electricity Supply? I'm Tired Of Noise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Adetee17(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
Damico Area in Ile-Ife
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Bullionairemind:
@OP,
What you need in summary, is stable electricity for your freelancing business.

You can easily overcome your electricity challenge by getting a solar system and cut off generators and petrol from your life completely.

Visit elektrifysolar.com and drop a request mail lets help you

Thanks
Answer her question and stop trying to sell your dead goods.
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by olatade(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
lekankolade:
Come to Abuja, I can get u a self contain of 80k to 150k in areas like lugbe ( federal housing, car wash or Berger ), mpape, dutse and other suburbs...there’s stable light in these areas ...

bros, there's no stable light in lugbe.

6 Likes

Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by petercypet: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Sorry where precisely in Gombe?
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Shadowdreams: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Shadowdreams:

Otun-Ekiti in Moba LGA of ekiti state. steady power supply pretty cool indigenes many serving corpers
food is also cheap there... just in case u be foodie like me
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by FRS(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Fasawe Street in Owo, Ondo State. The power situation there is unbelievable. I think 22hrs a day. The light goes off only when there is a major fault somewhere or during routine maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Pricelessangel0(f): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Flipmac:

Thanks. I've read about oshogbo. As for Ibadan, can you mention specific areas?
Oke-ado, challenge

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by wisdomremz(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
come to Ibadan south-west local govt and tank me later
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Kirchhoff01(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
lekankolade:
Come to Abuja, I can get u a self contain of 80k to 150k in areas like lugbe ( federal housing, car wash or Berger ), mpape, dutse and other suburbs...there’s stable light in these areas ...
Are you for real?
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by NextBuhari: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Flipmac:
Good day guys,
I work online as a freelancer on fiverr. I'm currently seeking a cheap town or place in Nigeria that I can get good supply of electricity (at least $12 hours or more). This is to enable me do online jobs and cut cost of buying petrol.
I would prefer somewhere cheap where I can get a decent self contain accommodation for around 70k. Also, I would like a place that has good security.

There's an old thread similar to this opened by a freelancer a few years ago but sadly I can't find it.

Please give me suggestions. I hear oshogbo is good choice.

Any other suggestions? Be as specific as possible. Thanks.
Come to Jos. I can assure you of more hours of electricity than 12 hours with guaranteed security.
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by zainkay: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
taleetah:
No light in moniya ooo. As for akobo, bodija and the likes house rent are expensive there.
my guy which side you dey for moniya?? Akingbile is cool though
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by oluwoleife: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Flipmac:
Guy please, I need your contributions. I'm hoping on you guys abeg...

Lukosi, Obada, Ibara extension (Gbokoniyi) Abeokuta
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by CaptainMarvel(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
xty50:
Kaduna state
what parts of kaduna? I know unguwan sarki GRA used to have steady light, but accommodation isn't cheap there
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by ollymaye: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Odetokun3:

u go need to work with all these agents buh they are stubborn gan. rent fit be 30k and the man will say his own fee na 25k for example making a total of 55k. they no dey play with agent fee

I’m living in osogbo, I can help if you want

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Flipmac(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wow. I made front page. Thanks for all the responses guys.
God bless the mod who moved it to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by WAPKOSHCOMNG(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Flipmac:
Good day guys,
I work online as a freelancer on fiverr. I'm currently seeking a cheap town or place in Nigeria that I can get good supply of electricity (at least $12 hours or more). This is to enable me do online jobs and cut cost of buying petrol.
I would prefer somewhere cheap where I can get a decent self contain accommodation for around 70k. Also, I would like a place that has good security.

There's an old thread similar to this opened by a freelancer a few years ago but sadly I can't find it.

Otta, ogun state...
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by willy25(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
Actually, the RCCG camp has 24hours electricity and security, the place is also quiet and crime free. I live there and as a computer programmer, I'm almost generally undisturbed.

5 Likes

Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by yvonne001(f): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Thats my village ooo.Witch full there.quote author=Hafeexla post=79817580]Ora Igbomina Osun State
Stable power supply couple with low tarriff, max is 2k per month.[/quote]
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Princeton92(m): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ikenne, Ogun State!...
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Guess you need to stay in Adeoyo/Fodacis axis at ring road ibadan. Where you put off meter to save energy so your appliances can rest ��� grin grin cheesy
Flipmac:
Good day guys,

Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Olafisoyem: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Flipmac:

Thanks.
But I'm from bayelsa though so I don't speak yoruba. Do you think language would be a barrier?

No not really
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wow following keenly
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by BlackPantherCri: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
Flipmac:
Good day guys,

We

Ogbomoso
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ekinematics:
Bayelsa man Bonny island Rivers State is your best bet. Though may not be the cheapest, but looking at where you are from then Bonny island is home for you.

Does bonny island have constant light currently?
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Hadampson(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Joshmanfashion:
Ilorin amayo area (Kwara state)

In Amoyo, there is 24 hours electricity 100%

Unlike Bonny island, you will get to enjoy cheap cost of living
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Flipmac(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
Diobu, Rivers State

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks. Abeg to be specific do you mean mile 1, mile 2 or mile 3? Or the entire diobu?
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Theultimate(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
Flipmac:

Thanks. I've read about oshogbo. As for Ibadan, can you mention specific areas?

Akobo area, where I live. All things being equal, you can even enjoy 15-20hrs. There have even been occasions of 24hrs(probably when they sleep off from transmitter) #smile.

Jokes apart, that's the truth.
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Hadampson(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
maybachmusic:

Does bonny island have constant light currently?

Yes
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hadampson:

Yes

Wow . thats a God mine for my biz

But are the houses metered

I need cheap electricity to get maximum profit
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by tundeontop: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Chibiri, Kuje area council! Abuja.
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Cyberleets: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Tripitaka:

Lol. Where for Nnewi abeg?

I had an apartment close to the tummy tummy factory and the A.Z oil factory!! It's basically an industrial layout so light there na 100%
Re: Seeking A Cheap Town With Good Electricity Supply In Nigeria by Benekruku(m): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Flipmac:

Thanks. Abeg to be specific do you mean mile 1, mile 2 or mile 3? Or the entire diobu?

I beg no try that area. I was just joking o

Are you planning to stay in PH, If yes, you have to consider energy availability and security.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) / My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid / Oguta Lake: Two Angry Rivers Flow Without Ever Coming Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.