Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Stupid Things You Did For Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Things You Did For Love. (936 Views)

9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Things You Did For Love. by emmydiamon(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Whats the stupid things you have ever did for love that still makes you to doubt if true love exist?
Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by Tboysalau(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
share your own experience naah
Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by luvyaself95(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
staying out late, just to beg her reconsider me
and going against my word( that i will never stoop so low for any girl)...
the sh!t is painful..
Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by CosmicPhoenix: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
i'm yet to do something stupid in the name of love
Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by Easybela(f): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
undecided I transferred 800k I saved from work into his account to keep 4 me,(very foolish of me,had it been he disappeared with it grin) he said I was too young to handle such money and dude didn't disappoint,he actually helped me plan d business am doing now,guys like him are just rare. Emeka Tiles, God bless u 4 me,anytime, anyday.
True love exists but rare.

4 Likes

Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
Always getting locked out of house for coming home very late cry Guess what, next night, I’m out to see her again. Chai
Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by Starboytwo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Helped her in the exam Hall, she don't know sh.it, so i wrote no2 for her and she got caught...Mumu pointed at me, we both got sent out...

After exam she brought another lecturer from a different department and they reason with our lecturers and was forgiven, As for me, shaybi I know book, nobody follow me beg oo, I just kpam for one corner dey look ....I get d, she get c How come...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by crazysam001: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
Went to her office got down on my knees and begged her not to leave me or I will die. She still left and I'm still breathing.
Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
Easybela:
undecided I transferred 800k I saved from work into his account to keep 4 me,(very foolish of me,had it been he disappeared with it grin) he said I was too young to handle such money and dude didn't disappoint,he actually helped me plan d business am doing now,guys like him are just rare. Emeka Tiles, God bless u 4 me,anytime, anyday.
True love exists but rare.

Are you serious?
Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
crazysam001:
Went to her office got down on my knees and begged her not to leave me or I will die. She still left and I'm still breathing.
When some people love, they love without full stop or comma.
Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by Tboysalau(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
No regrets shaaaa
My gf then in sec sch won't talk to me unless I give her all my feeding allowance for the day. So I feed with my t fare and trek back home
Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by Iogobenz(m): 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mine was way back in high school.
I would always use my small money to buy her gifts and fruits lol.
She was a mullato and so was pretty previleged cheesy
There was a day I bought a carton of coke and some mangoes sef to go give people that probably have their house filled with it.got there and they had travelled to France cheesy
I drank all my coke(12 bottles) and threw the fruits cheesy
Las las the girl left for western world to further her studies and started ignoring a nigga.
I told her just one thing;
We go still meet someday.

3 Likes

Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by rowland545(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lemme think....

Nah can't remeber , am too selfish to do shit for luv

But der was one time though, I nearly fell inside a soak away pit bcus of sex am too embarrass to even think about it...its funny though
Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
My JSS 3 days, so that day my brothers and I contributed some money to buy coconut, we broke it and shared it, my share was just two, this happened by afternoon of one day and I kept one for Bose that we were going to see each other the following day
Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
All of you are phooollsss
Re: Stupid Things You Did For Love. by united442(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
ignore mom warning and sibling advise to stay away from her BUT no! strong head;Dah no listengrin

went to her hostel,slept overnight in her room after she tried sending me out,but i stayed, woke up at midnight,read her inbox, read the unreadable, she caught me, we cried throughout that night, still, i forgive her,beg and beg and beg and beg her to stay with me with tears all over my eyes, still, she said 'NO' and called off the 5years relationship..

i gave up begging and waiting for, i forgive her, i pick up the leftover of my self worth and move on.

feel so so better and happy nw..

hmmm..love shaaagrin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Dishes Funny Relationship Advice To Young Men Who Are Searching For Wives. / "Even Though S.Africa Doesn't Have Head, Their Women Are Sweet"—Nigerian Man / Richest Tribes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.