Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Love Her So Much But Nah So So Arguments.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Her So Much But Nah So So Arguments.. (951 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Her So Much But Nah So So Arguments.. by Pelxmiye(m): 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmmmm... it's a bad sign right...yes I know!

We argue so much..part of the reason why the relationship is exciting...being sapiosexual..I'm fascinated by women who are conversationalist..can hold good conversation and are very versed in most thing..but it gets bad when the good conversation goes from grin grin cheesy to undecided undecided undecided and to sad sad and to angry angry angry

Yeah she is amazing and all..but does she flips on trivial issues like "how you don't know how to do some things right"...yeah she doesn't bills you..cares about you..but argument..chai! That's her problem..always out to win a conversation with or an argument...

Well.. do you wanna ask if the girl I'm talking of is probably a lawyer or doctor or the likes..yeah she is a lawyer...she can argue till the point where you would say"yeah you win" ..

Beginning to think for the life of me if I just get right out of the relationship..though the most amazing thing she knows I don't really like how she takes trivial issues too serious and is depends to work on herself..that's the only way of hope and in fact I'm ready to help sef...but sometimes you just gotta think" what have I gotten myself into" grin grin grin

Share your views about your loved one or girl or boy grin ;Dwho has a Ph.D is Arguology grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Love Her So Much But Nah So So Arguments.. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
We get like that sometimes and it is usually on topics either party is very passionate about.

What to do?

Two people cannot be mad at the same time.

Sometimes, just let your defenses down and allow the other person speak. She should learn to do same too.

And I used to always tell him, we are not in a competition- no one is winning here. We are both talking and sharing ideas.

Another way
Don't even allow her change gear. Once she is starting- say "okay, I hear you". I do this one with my boss a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Love Her So Much But Nah So So Arguments.. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Better find a method you can be using to diffuse it. My own is that once I noticed that our discussion is about to enter that level,I simply tell you that you ve won. Oya carry cup.

1 Like

Re: Love Her So Much But Nah So So Arguments.. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:05am On Oct 09, 2019
Having your own opinion is great but if the person is confrontational and always want to be right (regardless of what you say) then this is NOT healthy.

Such person will ALWAYS believe they are right, even when faced with concrete proof that they are WRONG

If that person never backs down and always want to be right, then you have no other option than to find a better person for your life... as you will never ever happy with such babel (unless you accept anything she throws at you and bow to her as your master)

3 Likes

Re: Love Her So Much But Nah So So Arguments.. by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:13am On Oct 09, 2019
The guy is the major problem. Never argue with a woman. I only argue when I'm drunk to stupor but when I am in my right sense. I will just be looking her like mumu or pressing my phone

1 Like

Re: Love Her So Much But Nah So So Arguments.. by simple250: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2019
80 percent of female lawyers are guilty of this .They will forever want to defend themselves even when they are wrong ..
Re: Love Her So Much But Nah So So Arguments.. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2019
Lol
Re: Love Her So Much But Nah So So Arguments.. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Love Her So Much But Nah So So Arguments.. by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Reminds me of my senior Ex we can argue for africa when its comes to trivia topics buh i noticed she was losing her vibe cos i was alway winning so i succumb mysef to lettin her win, buh after awhile she suspected ..buh does it matter, babe jus win grin
my other ex no even get time for argument, if we aint talkin business or sex ...she go sleep b dat or watch movie grin bad ass industrious.
Re: Love Her So Much But Nah So So Arguments.. by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I am like that, or should I say we both use to be like that, I won't really say it's an argument, more like disagreemens, like when he annoys me then tries to explain but I wouldn't listen cos of anger, he would have to explain himself again and again b4 I calm down and get his point, but at a point, he stopped explaining and let me be cos it always result into a back and forth, tension, so we just give each other space for a while, but I'm always the peacemaker grin always the first to talk to him, I'm always the bigger person, so after making peace, we would agree to not do that anymore, but then things get boring cos having a misunderstanding can be fun at times, so we miss it and long for another one, but when it happens it's not always pleasant embarassed

Funny thing is, we only use to disagree on whatsapp, never on phone or physical, only through chating, which is better I think......

Very true... I remember chatting with my friend once, he said something that he thought will provoke a reaction and I only replied "lol...it is well". He asked if that is all I can say. Lmao.

I was like "What do you men want?" You want me to start dragging it with you?

(1) (Reply)

Pick Up Lines Are Lame. Simple. / VIDEO! Starved Couple Caught Doing It In A Dirty Public Toilet / Are Male Virgins Truly Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.