Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Mossad In Nigeria? Security Agencies Take Note. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mossad In Nigeria? Security Agencies Take Note. (1106 Views)

FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps / How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro / Is Securing 2nd Term More Important Than Nigeria’s Security? -Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mossad In Nigeria? Security Agencies Take Note. by dumahi(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mossad is the Israeli Secret Service that IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu credited for helping to facilitate his escape from the country when his home in Abia State was raided by the men of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

Now, again, a detailed report claims that a Mossad vessel was sited off the coast of Bonny Island in Rivers State. If this is true, I am using this opportunity to call the attention of the security agencies to it.
Re: Mossad In Nigeria? Security Agencies Take Note. by nototribalist: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
dumahi:
Mossad is the Israeli Secret Service that IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu credited for helping to facilitate his escape from the country when his home in Abia State was raided by the men of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

Now, again, a detailed report claims that a Mossad vessel was sited off the coast of Bonny Island in Rivers State. If this is true, I am using this opportunity to call the attention of the security agencies to it.

Your story is as confused as Buhari, its neither here or there

4 Likes

Re: Mossad In Nigeria? Security Agencies Take Note. by Truthwords: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
This story makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Mossad In Nigeria? Security Agencies Take Note. by limeta(f): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
The vessel is written mossad on it i guess

1 Like

Re: Mossad In Nigeria? Security Agencies Take Note. by leofab(f): 4:01am On Jul 01, 2019
Educative post
Re: Mossad In Nigeria? Security Agencies Take Note. by dumahi(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2019
leofab:
Educative post
You are one of the few Nigerians who still have their minds intact. Don't mind the blocked brains above.
Re: Mossad In Nigeria? Security Agencies Take Note. by jerflakes(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2019
limeta:
The vessel is written mossad on it i guess

grin I dey tell you

4 Likes

Re: Mossad In Nigeria? Security Agencies Take Note. by helinues: 7:28am On Jul 01, 2019
Let me use this opportunity to call doctors in the house.. Your attentions are needed.. New clients have arrived

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Making Same Mistakes Made In The Past. Change Course For This REVOLUTION! / J / Why Can't Igbo,yoruba,hausa,etc Share Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.