Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

their are no feminist on a sinking ship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / their are no feminist on a sinking ship! (2902 Views)

Redpillers, Do This When She Says She's A "Feminist" On A Date - Redpill / My Sinking Ship / Feminist On Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
PASSENGERS of the Costa Concordia, the cruise ship that sunk off an Italian island on Friday [13th January 2012], told The Daily Mail that in the chaos after the ship was wrecked, men rushed for the lifeboats and gave no priority to women and children.

As she [one of the survivors ] waited for a flight home from Rome, grandmother Sandra Rogers, 62, told the Daily Mail: ‘There was no “WOMEN and CHILDREN FIRST” policy. There were big men, crew members, pushing their way past us to get into the lifeboats. It was DISGUSTING.’

Modern women have no grounds for expecting deference. There is no reason why they should go first.

Isn’t This What Feminists Wanted?
the death of chivalry?

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
spaced booked
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by obiekunie2: 11:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
we are becoming wiser bro!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 01, 2019
obiekunie2:
we are becoming wiser bro!
yes we are. when it boils down to life or death, will gender equality still stand to feminist
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by ubunja(m): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2019
The World is changing. Red Pill all the way.

4 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by doitforyou(f): 3:20am On Jul 01, 2019
Why are you people focusing on feminists? Forget feminists, what about the children that the coward males decided to forsake? Are children feminists too?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 01, 2019
ubunja:
The World is changing. Red Pill all the way.

really radical change. everything good that chivalry once stood for is being eroded. more and more guys are thus learning to be selfish.

3 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by ubunja(m): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2019
bigmic111:

really radical change. everything good that chivalry once stood for is being eroded. more and more guys are thus learning to be selfish.
true

I can't even remember when I last helped a girl I didn't know.

3 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 01, 2019
doitforyou:
Why are you people focusing on feminists? Forget feminists, what about the children that the coward males decided to forsake? Are children feminists too?

sentiments aside.

the women could for once save the children. saving the children can mean possibly missing out on the opportunity of getting off the ship on time before it becomes so tipped you cannot escape through the lifeboats boats.
so it would have meant this feminist sacrificing themselves for children, but that never happened.

they expected the men once again to pay the ultimate sacrifice, how convenient!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2019
ubunja:
true

I can't even remember when I last helped a girl I didn't know.

helping them is telling them they can't do it themselves and feminists don't want to be told that.
they believe you are undermining them that way, looking down on their gender.
meanwhile you just want to be kind and be a f*cking human!

4 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by ubunja(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2019
bigmic111:

helping them is telling them they can't do it themselves and feminists don't want to be told that.
they believe you are undermining them that way, looking down on their gender.
meanwhile who just want to be kind and be a f*cking human!
even though not all women are feminists they're all culpable because they're not speaking up against their fellows.

Plus they're benefitting from feminism

3 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 01, 2019
ubunja:
even though not all women are feminists they're all culpable because they're not speaking up against their fellows.

Plus they're benefitting from feminism

you are very correct! 100%!

feminism should have stayed within the boundaries of gender equality at work, healthcare, education and government.

but to attack men as being all bad except those that buy into feminism and even to question our biology (bringing about gender fluidity), is where they lost it for me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by ubunja(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2019
bigmic111:

you are very correct! 100%!

feminism should have stayed within the boundaries of gender equality at work, healthcare, education and government.

but to attack men as being all bad except those that buy into feminism and even to question our biology (bringing about gender fluidity), is where they lost it for me.
well let them enjoy toxic masculinity at it's toxicest

1 Like

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 01, 2019
ubunja:
well let them enjoy toxic masculinity at it's toxicest

hahahahaha. the truth hurts though.
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by GiantParrot(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2019
Someone gets it. Modern feminism is a product of convenience and privilege. Somewhat akin to what you get when kids from privileged homes grow up to become spoiled brats. The difference is that, unlike feminists, the spoiled kids do not have any air of "moral superiority" when they misbehave or make demands. When it comes to self-centeredness and hypocrisy that stink to the highest heavens, feminism has very few rivals.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Obodo999(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2019
doitforyou:

In that situation, it is their parents responsibilities

2 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2019
GiantParrot:
Someone gets it. Modern feminism is a product of convenience and privilege. Somewhat akin to what you get when kids from privileged homes grow up to become spoiled brats. The difference is that, unlike feminists, the spoiled kids do not have any air of "moral superiority" when they misbehave or make demands. When it comes to self-centeredness and hypocrisy that stink to the highest heavens, feminism has very few rivals.

bro your response is epic. indeed you are a giant parrot mouth. lol.

and your pics sums it up. which feminists won't want to be rescued at a time of distress? I'm sure very few. they won't identify as feminists then but as women needing men's help (more like their birthright).
shameful and highly hypocritical.

3 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2019
Obodo999:

In that situation, it is their parents responsibilities
everybody carry your children, now that isn't gender specific!

1 Like

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by fcdgrand(m): 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
bigmic111:
PASSENGERS of the Costa Concordia, the cruise ship that sunk off an Italian island on Friday [13th January 2012], told The Daily Mail that in the chaos after the ship was wrecked, men rushed for the lifeboats and gave no priority to women and children.

As she [one of the survivors ] waited for a flight home from Rome, grandmother Sandra Rogers, 62, told the Daily Mail: ‘There was no “WOMEN and CHILDREN FIRST” policy. There were big men, crew members, pushing their way past us to get into the lifeboats. It was DISGUSTING.’

Modern women have no grounds for expecting deference. There is no reason why they should go first.

Isn’t This What Feminists Wanted?
the death of chivalry?
feminists are making men to wise up! no more again men dieing for women

2 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by meobizy(f): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Until feminism becomes a true survival techique and not a scam to empower a weaker sex while underpowering the stronger one cases of this sort will repeat themselves over the course of history.

5 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
meobizy:
Until feminism becomes a true survival techique and not a scam to empower a weaker sex while underpowering the stronger one cases of this sort will repeat themselves over the course of history.

deep stuffs brother. really deep!
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Poseidon000: 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Is as much as I dislike feminism, I still find the action of those men crass and a reflection of cowardice.
whether you're the parent of those kids or not. it's stultifying to abandon little kids in such dire situation, when ineluctable burden of necessity calls.

their action is weeping testament of lack of scruple
let's not allow our aversion for feminism loose our sense of humanity, or abdicate our duty as responsible adults-do not misconstrue my assertion-i'm not saying that you shouldn't save yourself-but atleast, unsure the safety of the kids who have a lower chance of survival, then save yourself and leave the feminist to their equality. lolgrin

2 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Korllami007: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Poseidon000:
Is as much as I dislike feminism, I still find the action of those men crass and a reflection of cowardice.
whether you're the parent of those kids or not. it's stultifying to abandon little kids in such dire situation, when ineluctable burden of necessity calls.

let's not allow our aversion for feminism loose our sense of humanity, or abdicate our duty as responsible adults-do not misconstrue my assertion-i'm not saying that you shouldn't save yourself-but atleast, unsure the safety of the kids who have a lower chance of survival, then save yourself and leave the feminist to their equality. lolgrin

So, what's stopping the women from sacrificing their own life for the children. You should remember that what a man can do a woman can do better. grin
When it comes to life threatening situations they will throw out equality through the window and expect men to sacrifice their life for them but they can't do the same. But when it comes enjoyment like sharing of money, working in a place without no stress, they will be shouting equality and they are being victimized. Are they not being self-centered?
They want equality and at the same time want the previlge the society gives them. My brother, they can't have both so they will have to choose between the two, which is equality or privilege.

7 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Poseidon000:

the policy should be CHILDREN FIRST. after all children are evacuated then all hell can break loose. every man and woman for himself.
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Korllami007: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
bigmic111:

the policy should be CHILDREN FIRST. after all children are evacuated then all hell can break loose. every man and woman for himself.

God go bless. Unlike children then women and then men will be the last in life threatening situations for survival. No!!!
The same women that men sacrifice their lives for will go into the society and start dragging equality with the remaining men when it comes to political appointments, office job and all kinds of juicy work in the society and start telling the men that they are equal.
It should be children first and then men and women can fight for survival. No one should sacrifice their life for each other since we're equal.

2 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Korllami007:

God go bless. Unlike children then women and then men will be the last in life threatening situations for survival. No!!!
The same women that men sacrifice their lives for will go into the society and start dragging equality with the remaining men when it comes to political appointments, office job and all kinds of juicy work in the society and start telling the men that they are equal.
It should be children first and then men and women can fight for survival. No one should sacrifice their life for each other since we're equal.

that's the motto, and feminists know it is true. have you seen them come here to support gender equality?

they can't, most are hypocrites but a few.
Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Poseidon000: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Korllami007:

So, what's stopping the women from sacrificing their own life for the children. You should remember that what a man can do a woman can do better. grin
When it comes to life threatening situations they will throw out equality through the window and expect men to sacrifice their life for them but they can't do the same. But when it comes enjoyment like sharing of money, working in a place without no stress, they will be shouting equality and they are being victimized. Are they not being self-centered?
They want equality and at the same time want the previlge the society gives them. My brother, they can't have both so they will have to choose between the two, which is equality or privilege.

you're right to a degree; nonetheless, the safety of the kids should not be a thing of contention.

what if the women falter in their feminism twaddle. would you then abandon kids because of the ambivalence of some confused lot?
imagine there's no women onboard, wouldn't you save the kids?

2 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Poseidon000: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
bigmic111:

you can say that againcheesy

1 Like

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Gathering of wizards! grin

How did I get here? cry

1 Like

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Korllami007:

women want men to believe that their greatest achievement in life is to please them, to gain their approval at your own expense.
but how many men will even do that for a fellow man?
and since there is gender equality, why should a feminist be treated differently?

2 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
MariaLavina:

How did I get here? cry
you no miss road, you are more than welcome.
please state your gender, man, woman or feminist?

5 Likes

Re: their are no feminist on a sinking ship! by LordKO(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
MariaLavina:

How did I get here? cry

How's the elegant lady?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Strange Power Of The Evil Eye (blue Eye Necklace) / How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Without Money / My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.