Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? (2911 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by NONAME11223: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hello all!.My boyfriend is in another country.He is a Nigerian and me white.Because of Corona virus we are separated.He works alot.But i was always doubting he has someone there.3 days ago I noticed that he has installed whatsap with his old phone number!He has 2 phones so now he has instaled it to another phone!I asked him about it he said he is not using that numbwr anymore!!!I even called that number n d person was declaying my call!I think is coz is him!!!Pls why would a man have 2 whatsapp acounts?
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Ayomide119: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
He might have business he's dealing with. He has another account for private use

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Ayomide119: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
He might have business he's dealing with. He has another account for private use

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by NONAME11223: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ayomide119:
dont u think he has other woman?
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Ekejoestar(m): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
..He is testing which one to be using permanently... Orishirishi... Wetin obaseki no go see for oshi-omo-ole hand.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by callmeRichie(m): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
NONAME11223:
Hello all!.My boyfriend is in another country.He is a Nigerian and me white.Because of Corona virus we are separated.He works alot.But i was always doubting he has someone there.3 days ago I noticed that he has installed whatsap with his old phone number!He has 2 phones so now he has instaled it to another phone!I asked him about it he said he is not using that numbwr anymore!!!I even called that number n d person was declaying my call!I think is coz is him!!!Pls why would a man have 2 whatsapp acounts?

it's no big deal running 2 accounts anyways, and it's another issue since you don't trust him enough, and that's another problem.

Since you are feeling so insecured about it, talk to him now! Confront him on call!! Simple.

Long distance relationship is all about intense communication, so pour it all out for him and safe yourself this headache.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Finnese001: 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
NONAME11223:

Insecurity is your problem woman

Go and deal with it

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Tallesty1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
One of the many reasons to avoid dating certain people.
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Kenejames(f): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Since you have his other line just chat him up and see his reactions
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by NONAME11223: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kenejames:
Since you have his other line just chat him up and see his reactions
i have caled that number milion times n he has blocked me now!He never responded call coz is him!
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by NONAME11223: 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Insecurity is your problem woman

Go and deal with it
oh realy?So what could be other reason?
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by NONAME11223: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
callmeRichie:

it's no big deal running 2 accounts anyways, and it's another issue since you don't trust him enough, and that's another problem.

Since you are feeling so insecured about it, talk to him now! Confront him on call!! Simple.

Long distance relationship is all about intense communication, so pour it all out for him and safe yourself this headache.

i Asked him about it he us denyin it!!!I have caled that number d person was declayiny my call and now blocked me!
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
NONAME11223:

You just said he is your boyfriend. You guys are not yet married so you have no business wanting to know why he has two whatsapp accounts

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by AfroKnight: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Stupid thread
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Hollysaint: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
NONAME11223:

i Asked him about it he us denyin it!!!I have caled that number d person was declayiny my call and now blocked me!
Use another number to call that line.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by NONAME11223: 9:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

You just said he is your boyfriend. You guys are not yet married so you have no business wanting to know why he has two whatsapp accounts
really
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by callmeRichie(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
NONAME11223:

See if you feel you're not comfortable with the relationship again, giving you headache up and down, feel free to quit.

Forget the fact he's living in abroad, don't limit yourself too! I could see that's why you are forcing yourself on him. If you don't have enough peace of mind on him, quit! Don't lose good men ready to wife you around in the name of finding a so-called rich perfect man.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Kenejames(f): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
NONAME11223:
i have caled that number milion times n he has blocked me now!He never responded call coz is him!
It's obvious he doesn't love you... But my dear I think you should just keep calm and see the end of his drama

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
his second whatsap account its probably his nigerian wife or girlfriend he stored in there

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by paulolee(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
delete d two n hide his phones..
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Ayomide119: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
NONAME11223:

I don't think so, you just have to have a little patience with him, okay?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
My boyfriend is in another country.He is a Nigerian and me white
Typical naija English

grin Op that is bored ...d silly "BROS /YAHOOBOI" decide to play una brain small...

Some fools go don dey send him pm already cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Heistman:

My boyfriend is in another country.He is a Nigerian and me white
Typical naija English

grin Op that is bored ...d "BROS" decide to play una brain small...
Some people are so funny, they don't read through topics before making comments.

There are too many loopholes in the topic to debunk the op and his drama.

First of all, op said she's white, I doubt that with everything I've got.

Secondly, op said the guy is in another country but he's Nigerian, if she's white, she'd have understood that they can do sim transfer after a while.

I don't have anything to say to such a boring topic.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
kingkakaone:

Some people are so funny, they don't read through topics before making comments.

There are too many loopholes in the topic to debunk the op and his drama.

First of all, op said she's white, I doubt that with everything I've got.

Secondly, op said the guy is in another country but he's Nigerian, if she's white, she'd have understood that they can do sim transfer after a while.

I don't have anything to say to such a boring topic.
cheesy grin u dey mind dem..and some of Dem go even dey call whites falling mugu Mumu .. meanwhile den worst angry
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by NONAME11223: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hollysaint:

Use another number to call that line.
I called it many times.He never picked it and later blocked me
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by NONAME11223: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2020
lefulefu:
his second whatsap account its probably his nigerian wife or girlfriend he stored in there
ok but why would he do that?
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
NONAME11223:
ok but why would he do that?
why would he do that? so his american or european wife wont wise up to his game
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by NONAME11223: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
lefulefu:
can i get ur contact?
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by NONAME11223: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
lefulefu:
I am not now with him so why having 2 phones?
Re: My Boyfriend Has 2 Whatsapp Acounts!!!what Should I Do? by remele2(f): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Is it supoz to be ur business Why is everything business??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Coming Out Alive / Is This Enough Reason To End A Relationship?? / Take A Guess (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.