Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Wife Saves Husband From Landlord House Rent..facebook React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Saves Husband From Landlord House Rent..facebook React (1366 Views)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Saves Husband From Landlord House Rent..facebook React by Okuya1: 1:10am On Jul 01, 2019
According to report online in Facebook.
A man identified on Facebook name
As. ..Pascal opara wrote
Wrot[b]e::: His wife saved him from embarrassment.
His wife surprised him today. His landlord came to his flat and embarrassed him by shouting to the hearing of the whole neighbours that his rent expired last month and he needed repayment, He was ashamed because his pocket was not telling him good story, but surprisingly his wife felt humiliated and dragged him inside her room and brought something out which she asked him to break Open and he did so and to his greatest surprise It was stacked with money which he confirmed to be #147,400.00 That's how he paid his rent. A good wife will always think of the rainy days to support her husband. No matter how little it is, have the culture of saving. She deserves [/b]some accolades. # savefortomorrow#[/b][color=#006600][/color]

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Landlord House Rent..facebook React by Okuya1: 1:14am On Jul 01, 2019
More

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Landlord House Rent..facebook React by khiaa(f): 1:16am On Jul 01, 2019
Okuya1:
According to report online in Facebook.
A man identified on Facebook name pascal opara

Wrote::: His wife saved him from embarrassment.
His wife surprised him today. His landlord came to his flat and embarrassed him by shouting to the hearing of the whole neighbours that his rent expired last month and he needed repayment, He was ashamed because his pocket was not telling him good story, but surprisingly his wife felt humiliated and dragged him inside her room and brought something out which she asked him to break Open and he did so and to his greatest surprise It was stacked with money which he confirmed to be #147,400.00 That's how he paid his rent. A good wife will always think of the rainy days to support her husband. No matter how little it is, have the culture of saving. She deserves some accolades. # savefortomorrow#
[color=#006600][/color]

She doesn't deserve any accolades, saving for the future is something every household should do. She knew the rent was due and I'm sure she knew that her husband didn't have it so why didn't she pay it when it was due to prevent all of the drama from the landlord? Also I don't see it as saving her husband but saving themselves from being homeless. How much is 147, 400.00 in US dollars?

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Landlord House Rent..facebook React by ubunja(m): 1:58am On Jul 01, 2019
I'm not surprised.

She gave money she had recieved FROM HIM. not her own money.

I laugh

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Landlord House Rent..facebook React by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 01, 2019
she tried smiley

but op this news is old undecided
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Landlord House Rent..facebook React by czarina(f): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2019
khiaa:

She doesn't deserve any accolades, saving for the future is something every household should do. She knew the rent was due and I'm sure she knew that her husband didn't have it so why didn't she pay it when it was due to prevent all of the drama from the landlord? Also I don't see it as saving her husband but saving themselves from being homeless. How much is 147, 400.00 in US dollars?
I agree with your assertions but not the bolded.

We are in Nigeria and in Nigeria, 147, 400 is "huge money" to a lot of people.

Might be "change" to many others not just in the U.S but in Nigeria. But it still doesn't change the fact that there are people who would do almost anything to get that "change".

So, put simply, that "change" is "big money" to them. Don't try to convert it to dollars please.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Landlord House Rent..facebook React by khiaa(f): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2019
czarina:

Might be "change" to many others not just in the U.S but in Nigeria. But it still doesn't change the fact that there are people who would do almost anything to get that "change".

So, put simply, that "change" is "big money" to them. Don't try to convert it to dollars please.

I wasn't putting down the amount, I was curious to how much it was in dollars.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Landlord House Rent..facebook React by czarina(f): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2019
khiaa:

I wasn't putting down the amount, I was curious to how much it was in dollars.
my bad! Sorry!

I think the exchange rate is 360/1 currently. Do the math. smiley
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Landlord House Rent..facebook React by khiaa(f): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2019
czarina:
my bad! Sorry!

I think the exchange rate is 360/1 currently. Do the math. smiley

Ok. smiley

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Landlord House Rent..facebook React by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2019
czarina:

Even in USA it’s a huge amount, a sizable number of Americans don’t have that in their savings and even a bigger number of Americans don’t worth up to $50 in saving and investment .Dont be fooled, an average American hardly saves money.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/02/if-you-have-10-and-no-debt-you-are-richer-than-15-of-american-households-put-together/amp/

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Landlord House Rent..facebook React by czarina(f): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2019
Netanyahu1:
Even in USA it’s a huge amount, a sizable number of Americans don’t have that in their savings and even a bigger number of Americans don’t worth up to $50 in saving and investment .Dont be fooled, an average American hardly saves money.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/02/if-you-have-10-and-no-debt-you-are-richer-than-15-of-american-households-put-together/amp/
Hmmmm...interesting
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Landlord House Rent..facebook React by Skmoda360(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2019
money from horseband treasury....lol

(1) (Reply)

Highly Endowed Model Flaunts Cleavage / Please Who Can Help Me With "Ogbanje" Movie Aired In The 80s / 9 Types Of Hug, That Will Light Up Your Relationship And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.