Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Please Who Can Help Me With "Ogbanje" Movie Aired In The 80s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Can Help Me With "Ogbanje" Movie Aired In The 80s (1362 Views)

I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje / How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. / What People Do Not Know About Ogbanje: Question People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me With "Ogbanje" Movie Aired In The 80s by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hi guys. Please can anyone help me with a link to this movie Abiku" ( can't remember the title now) its an 80s Nigerian movie featuring Sola Fosudo and Lanre Balogun as the girls father. Just want to see the movie after a long time.

Will appreciate anyone who can help with the movie or a link, or better still the title of the movie so I can search it up myself.

Thanks.
Front page please for a wider view.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With "Ogbanje" Movie Aired In The 80s by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:
Hi guys. Please can anyone help me with a link to this movie Abiku" ( can't remember the title now) its an 80s Nigerian movie featuring Sola Fosudo and Lanre Balogun as the girls father. Just want to see the movie after a long time.

Will appreciate anyone who can help with the movie or a link, or better still the title of the movie so I can search it up myself.

Thanks.
title is pot of life
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With "Ogbanje" Movie Aired In The 80s by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
After bashing men here, this one still dey look for help

Koshi danu joor oponun akindidirin Ara galatia

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me With "Ogbanje" Movie Aired In The 80s by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Shibaraba:
title is pot of life

Nope. Pot of life is Amihu a story with Edo settings.

The girls name in ogbanje is Tara where those little baby witches will be singing " Atara bay bay bay
Atara bay bay bay .. grin grin grin lol...very funny but scary those days especially the part acted by sola Fosudo as the demon tormenting her.
Anyone in Lagos in the mid 80s will know this movie.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With "Ogbanje" Movie Aired In The 80s by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
shocked

OP!!! The only 3 places u can get the movie are Number 16 road pounds Aba Number 23 Idumota street Lagos Number 17 Iweka road Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me With "Ogbanje" Movie Aired In The 80s by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Waterview:
After bashing men here, this one still dey look for help

Koshi danu joor oponun akindidirin Ara galatia

Try to change for the better as year 2020 will not tolerate your likes. I hope you know what I mean.
Now if you'll excuse me.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me With "Ogbanje" Movie Aired In The 80s by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Try to change for the better as year 2020 will not tolerate your likes. I hope you know what I mean.
Now if you'll excuse me.
mtchewww

Re: Please Who Can Help Me With "Ogbanje" Movie Aired In The 80s by frozen70(f): 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Thanks.

Leave ogbanje people alone do that you won't attract their agents to yourself

If they come, it's very difficult for them to Leave
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With "Ogbanje" Movie Aired In The 80s by weatherlink: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Thanks.

Hello, the title of the movie is: The Reign Of Abiku.

Please quote me when & if you ever find a link to the movie.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me With "Ogbanje" Movie Aired In The 80s by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
weatherlink:

Hello, the title of the movie is: The Reign Of Abiku.

Please quote me when & if you ever find a link to the movie.

Ok. Will definitely do.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With "Ogbanje" Movie Aired In The 80s by JONSYN7154: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
Shibaraba:
title is pot of life
back in the days

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Satisfying My Landlady On Bed For 8 Years Without Paying Rent / Man Shows His D1ck On Live Show O / Why Do Ladies Give Out Their Numbers And End Up Acting Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.