Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys (42181 Views)

Say No To Drugs See As Boys Don Lazy VIDEO / My Near Rape Experiences / Male Nairalanders Share Their Rape Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Jh0wsef(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
ARE YOU AN ENTREPRENEUR??

NEED A CLASSY YET SIMPLE LOGO FOR YOUR BRAND?

BUSINESS CARDS, FLYERS, POSTERS ETC

CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Houseofglam7(f): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
I've said it before.
Rape is not gender specific.
Men get raped too and they are afraid to speak up as well....coz they're expected to be....oh well....MEN.
NO MEANS NO!
#ENDRAPE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by lilpage14(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
at least 6 out of 10 boys have been victims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by KanuSE: 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
mekuso89:
My auntie did it to me but i will not call it rape cus my thing was up and strong even when she finished i was still up and strong so thinking about it now i cant call it rape and at the same time i dnt knw the english way to describe the whole matter

Can you still remember your age and aunty's age as of then?
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by stanliwise(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
mekuso89:
My auntie did it to me but i will not call it rape cus my thing was up and strong even when she finished i was still up and strong so thinking about it now i cant call it rape and at the same time i dnt knw the english way to describe the whole matter
Rape does have to be violent. If you're not up to age of accountability in a country(18 in Nigeria) and you were exposed to sex by an older adult, it is called rape, molestation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Ikem11(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
mekuso89:

It's still rape. Men body and women isn't same cis dick acts differently. The issue here is that u were young and she took advantage of you.

I remember when I was 6 same thing happened to me. To be honest at that age I was enjoying the act even sometimes I will be the one to go to her (to do me that thing)

But now as an adult I feel that pain knowing she abused me... She really damaged me cos my sex life changed... Each time I remember those things it hurts me deep even as a married man with 2 kids

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Kingosytex(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
donybrainy:
The truth is over 90% of nigerians have been abused sexually

over 90%? the way you guys dish out figures is alarming

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by UnknownT: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
One of my cousins wanted to seduce me one of the periods we travelled to my home town for Christmas. He had been showing signs of Gayism, one day he called me to a dark room to test one of his trousers he wanted to gift me. As a sharp Aba boy then, i took the trouser, jumped out through the wooden window and wore the trouser outside

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Akalia(m): 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
I have the feeling that majority of the stories if not all are made up. IMO, Boy child rape cases are very rare and negligible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by shogsman(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
I was molested as a kid but I wouldn't call it rape,older female tenants experimented with me,I told my brother and he said I shouldn't tell my mum cause she was a hot head and we had just moved into the apartment.I didn't suffer any major trauma as an adult though,but I know of a guy that had to go through months of counselling just to get over his rape ordeal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Olujoe1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
We are all rap victim

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by eagleonearth(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
How can someone sleep with his aunty. I see my mother when I look at my aunties or my father if it's from paternal side

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by karma2000: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
End times are here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Akalia(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
UnknownT:
One of my cousins wanted to seduce me one of the periods we travelled to my home town for Christmas. He had been showing signs of Gayism, one day he called me to a dark room to test one of his trousers he wanted to gift me. As a sharp Aba boy then, i took the trouser, jumped out through the wooden window and wore the trouser outside
Lol, you were smart AF. You did the needful in order to avert the ass drill scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by eagleonearth(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ikem11:

It's still rape. Men body and women isn't same cis dick acts differently. The issue here is that u were young and she took advantage of you.

I remember when I was 6 same thing happened to me. To be honest at that age I was enjoying the act even sometimes I will be the one to go to her (to do me that thing)

But now as an adult I feel that pain knowing she abused me... She really damaged me cos my sex life changed... Each time I remember those things it hurts me deep even as a married man with 2 kids
how can your dick rise at 6 That little crayon was only useful for wee weeing then

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Ikem11(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
eagleonearth:
how can your dick rise at 6 That little crayon was only useful for wee weeing then

That's what I still imagine but still the truth. The act lasted till I was 12yrs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by KanuSE: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Really all I see is people trying to downplay rape.......it should be taken very seriously

Guys telling their stories seems like downplaying rape?undecided

Wow!

I hope Busola too is trying to downplay rape. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by quickly: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Houseofglam7:
I've said it before.
Rape is not gender specific.
Men get raped too and they are afraid to speak up as well....coz they're expected to be....oh well....MEN.
NO MEANS NO!
#ENDRAPE

Nigerians are using social media or internet like a magic wand to solve nature problem. It can never happen you need hands on ground . If someone rape u and u keep that info to itself for 20years.

You don’t share with police and now you have turned into hot news

Just because consensual sex didn’t not turn into relationship or being dumped after sex does not mean a woman was raped.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by adecz: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Getting raped as a youth by close
family or friends, seems to be a usual
right of passage in 9ja.

cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by quickly: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
KanuSE:

Guys telling their stories seems like downplaying rape?undecided

Wow!

I hope Busola too is trying to downplay rape. grin

The unintended consequences seems to be bigger than the sex they had.

Does she have feelings for this pastor for him to be lingering in her mind for so long.
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by KanuSE: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
Akalia:
[s]I have the feeling that majority of the stories if not all are made up. IMO, Boy child rape cases are very rare and negligible.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Isoduwa(m): 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
I was raped by my wife she even kidnap me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Okeke3595: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
It was fun, back then, when u were called to sample girls that was bigger and older than you, but now , no more free pussies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by KanuSE: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
quickly:

The unintended consequences seems to be bigger than the sex they had.

Does she have feelings for this pastor for him to be lingering in her mind for so long.

I have mentioned in some of the COZA threads that Busola is not telling us the whole story. She doesn't come across as clean.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by shogsman(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
I used to think there was no big deal in getting raped as a boy, but now that I think of it damn some ladies are really fuc*ked up, why would you fu*ck a 5 year old.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
I was going to say it too. Let our focus not just be on the female but rather both genders. The same way the ladies are abused that is the same way the male are molested. 99% of Kids (both gender inclusive) in Nigeria ( I don't know of anywhere else) were sexually abused as a child or teenager. I can remember vividly how our maid do ride on my younger brother dick at the age of 2/3 and I remember vividly how I was too, not just me but other kids around me also. We all grown up now and some of our abusers are till alive hale and hearty (I hope I spell am well). Our abusers have families of their own and they are even online on Facebook, Instagram etc.

The pain that comes with sexual abuse or rape doesn't go away especially when you have to see that person often and often online and all but with the help of the spirit of God in me and the knowledge of the word of God, I get my healing.
I see the abusers online daily with their beautiful family especially their daughters but no amount of calling them out on social media will heal the pains inflicted in me. Only God can wound my wounded soul...
Everyman will account for their deed...

My prayers are with every wounded soul out there. May God heal every soul. May God comfort you.
My prayers are with the fallen, the genuine churches in Nigeria and the whole entire body of Christ.

PS. To the person that ban me on Friday because rather than comment on the issue on ground but dropped an inspirational messages I want to say thank you. Thank you for the ban and thank you unbanning me Now.

IT IS WELL

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by shogsman(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
adecz:

Getting raped as a youth by close
family or friends, seems to be a usual
right of passage in 9ja.

cool cool cool cool cool cool

Yeah that's right,it happened to most of my friends while growing up and we used to form big boy about it, kids are naive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by sameni123(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Most guys where disvirgined by aunties and house helps ,my dads juniors sister did same to me so no new thing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Wife’s Hand In Aba Over Adultery Allegation / Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos / President Buhari Speaks On Murder Of Pregnant Lagos Lawyer, Bolanle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.