Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys (42197 Views)

Say No To Drugs See As Boys Don Lazy VIDEO / My Near Rape Experiences / Male Nairalanders Share Their Rape Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by sayisayi(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Taking care of Aunties is a national sport in Naija. In the west, oyinbos call it community service
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by SammyTJack: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Rape everywhere
Let's just legalize it so it can be enjoyed by all
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by WHITELIGHTER: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Akalia:
I have the feeling that majority of the stories if not all are made up. IMO, Boy child rape cases are very rare and negligible.

Can u shut the hell up, please. Nonsense and Buhari.

If you haven't been exposed to such experience kindly keep mute

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by worldclass68(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pls come and rape me too ooo...I'm here tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by ClearFlair: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
KanuSE:
Robust response to COZA palaver....lolcheesy

Senseless
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
wicked
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by SocialJustice: 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
donybrainy:
The truth is over 90% of nigerians have been abused sexually
There are over 200m Nigerians, 90% is 180m. Are spirits and demons manifesting physically to rape people?

All these useless niggars up there, I was even looking for senior sist to fukk me and I didn't see.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by owila4luv(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Chidave9:
We men's, are the one's that are suppose to be placing charges on women not the other way round.
infact you're 100% correct!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Houseofglam7(f): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
quickly:

Nigerians are using social media or internet like a magic wand to solve nature problem. It can never happen you need hands on ground . If someone rape u and u keep that info to itself for 20years.

You don’t share with police and now you have turned into hot news

Just because consensual sex didn’t not turn into relationship or being dumped after sex does not mean a woman was raped.

Did you read what you typed?
I don't think so.
Anyways, you have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Heromaniaa: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Michelle55:
This is going to be a very long ride.. Season of rape! The men version angry
my blood can wash away your sins. Can I judge you now?
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by okeniti: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Cognitive dissonance I believe is the term. Sorry for your experiences, hope you find peace.

mekuso89:
My auntie did it to me but i will not call it rape cus my thing was up and strong even when she finished i was still up and strong so thinking about it now i cant call it rape and at the same time i dnt knw the english way to describe the whole matter
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Akalia(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=KanuSE post=79836116][/quote]I am entitled to my opinion big eyes.
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by slowice(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Our house help molested me on different occasions... Always rubbing my lil d.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Godson26: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Men are just strong I swear can you imagine our tenant coming into my own room personally with a towel on and asking for iron the towel fell which I knew it was intentionally, na God save me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Akalia(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

Can u shut the hell up, please. Nonsense and Buhari.

If you haven't been exposed to such experience kindly keep mute
you lack the maturity and sensibility to communicate your thoughts in decorum. Bush man!
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Neddstark: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
I remember when I was in JSS3 and a classmate was describing to us how his housegirl had sex with him. SEe how we were listening with our tiny deeks up wishing it were US grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by DavidEsq(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Miracle911:
I got Raped by two girls when I was in my SS3...
This how it happened, ..
So I went to a female friend house to eat, getting there she's already cooking rice. I was so damn happy that at least ah go chop belle full b4 I leave.
So, this aunty(my friend) asked if I like curry that she wants to put fresh curry leaf to the food, I said Yes so, she left to buy the curry leaf...
Coming back she was with her friend o..... Unknown to me these girl has planned me, they added enough weed to the rice, I didn't know cause I never saw or knew what weed was like that time tho I used to hear about it.
So I ate just 5 or spoons of this rice and lol My brain got burnt immediately...
I was phuck buy those girls till my d*ck skin got peeled off.
I will never forget that day sha...
I wished it happened now, wished I could turn back the hands time and go back to that day...thier pussycat for swell up las las
And u said ur nam is what again? Miracle? Chai! Jus look at ur life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by davillian(m): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
In her mind she thought she was raping me
But in my mind I know I was 4king the aunty.
I always go to her house to get raped and she made me promise not to tell anybody.
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Ebendo123(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
What of some girlfriends wey de rape their boyfriends. Am talking from personal experience. It's not a laughing matter o. I'll tell.... I think it's time.
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Onetimentertain: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
speechless right now!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by kiddkash(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
mekuso89:
My auntie did it to me but i will not call it rape cus my thing was up and strong even when she finished i was still up and strong so thinking about it now i cant call it rape and at the same time i dnt knw the english way to describe the whole matter
statutory rape
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Cocoyamdcomedia: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
mekuso89:
Pleass tell us the story how it happened
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by lesson44: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
mekuso89:
You were abused by the older lady.
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by MicroSweet(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
My submission. ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by MrPRevailer(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
stanliwise:
Rape does have to be violent. If you're not up to age of accountability in a country(18 in Nigeria) and you were exposed to sex by an older adult, it is called rape, molestation.

Please excuse me that's a big lie.
You're just being a cheap twister. Rape is forceful take of ones virginity/body

I'm in no support of sex with underage and never did such. It's illegal/evil. But you guys should stop twisting things. You must have a MOTIVE for pushing this sentiment.
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Adalberto(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
It happens, I was sexually abused my two female cousins. One related to mum, the other related to dad. I wasn't even up to 9.
They were much older than me then, I still keot it to myself till now but whebeyi remember it, I feel so bad, boys to get raped by aunties and cousins and nannies but they won't take the guys own serious. It's just for parents to b vigilant and mindful of the people that take good care if their young children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Adakintroy2: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
donybrainy:
The truth is over 90% of nigerians have been abused sexually

Lol nigerians. Abeg Make we just laugh the thing away. We be craze people jor..!
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Moneywirer: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nwa Aba!!!

UnknownT:
One of my cousins wanted to seduce me one of the periods we travelled to my home town for Christmas. He had been showing signs of Gayism, one day he called me to a dark room to test one of his trousers he wanted to gift me. As a sharp Aba boy then, i took the trouser, jumped out through the wooden window and wore the trouser outside

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by mekuso89(m): 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ikem11:

It's still rape. Men body and women isn't same cis dick acts differently. The issue here is that u were young and she took advantage of you.

I remember when I was 6 same thing happened to me. To be honest at that age I was enjoying the act even sometimes I will be the one to go to her (to do me that thing)

But now as an adult I feel that pain knowing she abused me... She really damaged me cos my sex life changed... Each time I remember those things it hurts me deep even as a married man with 2 kids
yea thats the exact way it happene to me, it was very pleasurable that i wast longing for more the only disconfort i had then was her pubic hair it wast hash on me cus of the way she was humping me. The truth is that i still cant think of it a rape it was like a lil adventure for me thats all i can say. Beleive me guys i see her as a loser. I dnt knw if my brain is paining me but i think of and smile
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by banio: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
mekuso89:

Consensual sex with a Minor is statutory RAPE. You enjoyed it, but you were a Minor. Thus you were raped.

COZA pastor I guess had consensual sex with a 17 year old. That's why she is shouting rape, and the guy is just confused.
Re: Nigerian Men Share Their Rape Experiences As Boys by Tedassie(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
mekuso89:
It is still RAPE. Statutory rape(if you were underage). Biologically,a male's organ will often always respond to stimulus of a sexual kind(so regardless of the circumstance that led to the stimulation,provided it took place without your express understanding and CONSENT). Rape isn't just physical violation but mental and psychological. Take note.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman And Her Child Rescued After Husband Tried Using Them For Rituals In Lagos / Headless Corpse Rattles Edo Residents (photo) / Two Men Spotted Stealing On A Moving Truck While Riding Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.