Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response (57047 Views)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Rizan3349: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Can someone help me tell this guy that Nigerian's problem is not the pastors :rathers, it our leaders ? ...We attach much relevance to celebrities and its not good in a developing contry like Nigeria...why wont there take the pastor to court ? Why chosen social media to judge the man ? The worst mistake the pastor ever make is to step down ..soneone who is yet to be convicted in the court...if it pains them :then ,they should drag him to court ....
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by martowskin1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Chimaobichukwuma:
i wish i cn see this nnani in person i will so beat him like a baby. They re killing christain in the north u cnt carry d matter or protest abt it. Foolish he goat.

Enjoy ur self keyboard warrior.... Real life u can't even look at my eyes.....

Na social platforms una power end.... If u feel u want to make more move, send me PM... I will find u... U won't believe ur self, u won't believe ur life was brought down because of stupid comment u made on NL... Just send me PM...only... Let me find u

In as much na this Nigeria u dey... I will meet u...
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by FOWOSHERE01(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bomb dey the guy head.

See as him carry the matter for head like cap
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Martinez39(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
martowskin1:
if u want to see how senseless nigerians are, come to nairaland.... the idiots supporting buahri fight against corruption are the ones supporting rape
Rape? Who raped who? Where is your evidence?
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by AmNuhRegular(f): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
inoki247:
E b like say diz guy get anoda Motive even Timi d owner of Product no put d Mata for head like diz
Loool. All na opportunity for publicity oo
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Who is this useless Nnani sef?

I sabi that boy from covenant University. e neva get sense for once. He talks too much...
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by mokane28: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
I have been following this COZA ish for several days now and this's my first comment and i stand with you 100%, the Nnani guy is a big time snitch, if i catch him i will use 2 by 2 wood and design his head, he is sounding like a gay
Chimaobichukwuma:
i wish i cn see this nnani in person i will so beat him like a baby. They re killing christain in the north u cnt carry d matter or protest abt it. Foolish he goat.
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by itu404(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
i pity you, i pray fro you and i hope you will turn back from this road, from all indication you were not a real member Nigeria is officially is more an islamic state than a christian state,,,,, just wish some people will shut up! how can you lay the rottenness in the country at the doorstep of the church and call yourself a christian meanwhile the northerners are rejoicing and having a field day after all they have been trying to destroy this so called christianity without much success
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Angelfrost(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Graduateacher:

Read bluefilm response, you will know I'm right

Lol... You are being emotional. That's like saying everyone that doesn't condemn one accused of murder is also a murderer... Note, the key term is ''accused" or "alleged"... In this case, the pastor has not been proven guilty.
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Haykinsofficial(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
inoki247:
E b like say diz guy get anoda Motive even Timi d owner of Product no put d Mata for head like diz

Aswear down Bro...
Taking paracetamol for anoda man's headache

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

This is me pissing on all the threads involving Pastor Biodun Fatonyibo, COZA and Busola Dakolo.

As long as my clients keep paying, weytin concern me with Pastors and their magas sheeples grin

They can go fvck themselves for all I care.

They're already fucking themselves. That is what brought us to where we are
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by YoungAncient1: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tocynone:
I wish police can get to the root of this matter
police from which country?
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by YoungAncient1: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
This Akah guy seem to have been looking for this opportunity since to become popular.
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by dayowunmi(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
inoki247:
Thats my observation too! Seem to be chasing clout! Lol, with his passion on the matter you would think he's hearing about Rape for the first time and this would be the first rape committed in Nigeria ever (thats if the allegations are true sef).
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
divineappo:
hello, pls permission to send u a pm pls

u are beautiful
You see am? Guys are becoming pussies all because of this rape matter angry angry You even need permission to enter pm again!! So where's the fun anymore undecided
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by divineappo(m): 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Buckubuck:

You see am? Guys are becoming pussies all because of this rape matter angry angry You even need permission to enter pm again!! So where's the fun anymore undecided
Lol

Thank you Sir
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by seangy4konji: 12:55am On Jul 02, 2019
This akah guy already denied d church...

I thinknhe has another motive and now he is chasing clout.
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Antichristus: 1:57am On Jul 02, 2019
Tocynone:
I wish police can get to the root of this matter

You'll have to fly them in from heaven so as not to be corrupt.
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by SolarKing1: 3:43am On Jul 02, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
Nollywood actor, Akah Nnani has revealed that Reverend Funke Adejumo and her husband Bishop Felix Adejumo are the ones who told COZA pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo not to release his robust response to Ese Walter.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/07/rev-funke-adejumo-prevented-biodun-fatoyinbo-from-releasing-robust-response-to-ese-walter-akah-nnani.html
Akah noni!
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by DSoj(m): 4:45am On Jul 02, 2019
There are still good people around.
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by mysticgal(f): 6:28am On Jul 02, 2019
bionixs:
don't mind the aimless Nigerians. before they are done with this frivolity,ruga settlements are clustered allover their streets and villages

you have a point here
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Truefaith: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 02, 2019
weedfada:
This "Akah" nigga shut tha Bleep up mehn... E don do. Aaah! U no get work?

If you don't like what he is saying, simply read another thread.
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Evercurious(f): 8:10am On Jul 02, 2019
MarianaTrench:
Who is this Akah Nani and what is his business in this whole saga?

This is exactly what you see when one marries a man full of envy ,sentiments,not minding his own business

THIS MAN WIFE DEY TRY

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Alejobs: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Just before you do the do.... Think twice!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) / Veteran Yoruba Actor, Ogunjimi Is Dead / Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.