Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response (56863 Views)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by sanity12(m): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
i dont know if this one does not have a family to caution him,em just dey jam talk...am sorry to ask which film this one don act....this guy don dey annoy me seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Kingosytex(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
mysticgal:
w

Abeg which one come be w?
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by mysticgal(f): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kingosytex:

Abeg which one come be w?
quote me again grin
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by itsme01: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
angry

wetin dey worry this guy sef, na you dem rape?
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by mysticgal(f): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
sanity12:
i dont know if this one does not have a family to caution him,em just dey jam talk...am sorry to ask which film this one don act....this guy don dey annoy me seriously

I swear angry
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by jrusky(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tocynone:
I wish police can get to the root of this matter

Which police Are you referring to the Nigeria police that used pure water sachet to rape sex workers in Abuja bah
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Somebody should tell this dude he's crying more than the bereaved.
He's making it look like there's a bad blood between him and Fatoyinbo ooooorrrr there's something between him and Busola that was about to be exposed and this rape scandal came up. He carry am for head pass Timi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Papvz: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
I detest when I see people give statistics they are not sure of. Please be cautious to check before you say or post Things, how can you say only 18 people have been convicted of rape allegations in Nigeria.... Haba!!! Whether you nah?

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by AngelicBeing: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by weedfada(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
This "Akah" nigga shut tha Bleep up mehn... E don do. Aaah! U no get work?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by foreshore(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tocynone:

Are you OK at all
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Sleekfun: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
My own question is what do Biodun want now ...do she want to rape Fatoyinbo back or what ? ... Let us know ....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by BigIyanga: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nonsense mummy and daddy.. dont you know your parents? Religious sycophants everywhere��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by martineverest(m): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Funkè,the renowned thief and scammer?
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by martineverest(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
jayson87:
some tell me why this D-list Akah dude carry this COZA matter for head.. this guy con popular pass fatoyinbo in this saga sef. I hear more from him than i have heard from the parties involved. Can he just for real shut the hell up
the guy wan popular by force....want he the one that was a presenter on TVC?
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by veeceesynergy: 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
For this guy, a Coza member, to agree dat those street urchins were hired by Biodun mean he has either been paid to malign Biodun or he jst wants Biodun down.
No body who worships with Coza, who knows how sophisticated Biodun likes his tinz done will believe he hired those guys.
Does he even need to hire anyone to protest for him wen d church auditorium and d foyer were filled to d brim.

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by IamSoProlific: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
post=79849850:
The Pastor did the right thing by stepping down.

We are following this case patiently.

This alleged rape issue, it is only 'slow people' with burning emotional energy that are supporting either of the party involved without being patient to know the truth of the matter.

Everyone can believe who they want to believe out of the 2 people involved in this serious issue.

Maybe the Pastor or his former chorister and Choir Master!

We hope The truth come out soon, then we will know who is lying, and we will also know who will go to jail.

Our cent on this serious allegation. 

Patient is a virtue!

The truth will be out soon.

So you get sense like this, I never knew all this while.

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Ikpongiton: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tocynone:
Which matter,which police?with which evident?no torn and blood stained pants ? no case.
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by nnamdiosu(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
princeade86:
Ok. I know one day, truth shall come out.

That's if it hasn't come out already
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by bluefilm: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
This akah nnani or whatever the idiot calls himself is nothing but a bitch.

Clearly, he has-been harboring this deep jealousy for fatoyinbo for a very long time.

He just needed the spark to explode.

How can he be crying more than the bereaved and you want me to believe nothing dey dia?

Nnaa na wa o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by bionixs: 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
inoki247:
E b like say diz guy get anoda Motive even Timi d owner of Product no put d Mata for head like diz
rape or no rape. an average Nigerian wouldn't love to see you doing well . if you doubt me ,read comments that would follow when a success story is posted on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by obayendo1010(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
hypocrite every where....our generation has failed because majority is dumb and want cheap publicity...as wise as you are why didnt you send this mail directly or you just forget their emails so soon...you want your voice to be heard?...cheap publicity...rape is crime and every crime is a crime...and i stand to be corrected the biggest problem facing nigeria youth today is there feel that there know whereas they know nothing.. you want to be a leader then act as one...... let the court vidicate this man....everyone sound so bold airing there view... good and am not against that but kindly ask yourself ...if is my father or brother in same position would i act the same? ....

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by SEGLIZ: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
opportunity to come to limelight. capitalizing on the pastor flaws seek fame.
never of any actor with this name before.
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by quickly: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
this Akah nana carry this matter for head like market
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by glowingflame7: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Nigerian police?
Many people believe they are the custodian of rape addicts?

Me? I'm indifferent!

Many people believe Rape has a different definition to the average policeman.

Imagine a well-dressed sparkling lady going to report @ the station that she was just raped.

Question 1: where did this "rape" take place?
Answer: his house

Question 2: What time
Answer: around 2am

Question 3: Did he force you to come to his house and sleep over?
Answer: NO

Question 4: wetin you go find for man house sotay you sleep over?
Answer: I went to visit him and when I decided to leave it was already too late.

Question 5: Madam, if he didn't pay you, tell us.... No come tell us say person rape u joor!

I'd advise any victim to first get a lawyer before anything else!

In the end, I just hope this is not a case of Joseph and Potiphars wife

grin

Which kain Joseph. Joseph get robust reply? Joseph dey threaten to go court? A true Joseph will go to prison, lol.
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by salford1: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Is that not the dollar pastor
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by bionixs: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
mysticgal:
why is he now carrying the matter on his head?
don't mind the aimless Nigerians. before they are done with this frivolity,ruga settlements are clustered allover their streets and villages
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by zolapower: 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tocynone:
Police of all people / forces ? My brother have to forgotten that police matter is like the highest bidder wins the case . It doesn't matter who is the offender and the victim .
You will be surprised that #Busola will be the offender at the end of the day grin and Fat- oyibo will be the victim . In fact, I respect the man o war in a case like this than the Nigeria police grin
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Lyns32uk(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
martowskin1:
if u want to see how senseless nigerians are, come to nairaland.... the idiots supporting buahri fight against corruption are the ones supporting rape
Including you...
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by AngelHoly(m): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Sometimes i wonder the kind animals I'm sharing this country with......

How can you believe dat he rape a virgin gal without any sound....nawa oh

I knw wat I pass through with Susan before reaching her state capital...i swear if Na marathon race I embarked on dat day.....i swear all those boys no go see my back
And yet she is NT a virgin

when I start the ministration and she start telling me baby dnt stop as if she was the one dat ask me to start,remember she was naked before I start preaching and embarking this journey

The best way our naija babes will tell yuh they loose their virginity Na by telling yuh dat she was rape

Never see any gal dat said dat she lost her virginity willing cos of shame of calling her olosho,sex addict,or start condemning her as if she have loot naija resources like Abacha and Mmadueke did

Lemme tell yuh....Dakolo wife cook up this allegation to clear her husband dat she lost her virginity by force so he wont see her as olosho or loose gal as we normally call it

A guy cannot come to ur house and use one hand to cover ur mouth and the other hand to remove his own trouser and ur own pant while ur two hands are free and be doing nothing if yuh are not in the game.....

So the truth is clear....and she said is NT once or twice.....for Christ sake... imbecide will shout sef,even make any form of alarm

After fornicating and yuh came up with the story dat u was rape.....fear God cos karma is real..cos yuh are tryin to spoil the house of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Ikpongiton: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Akah nnani,a typical friend in the day and an enemy in the night

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com / Khloe: I Attempted To Commit Suicide After My Nude Surgery Photo Was Released / Shan George's Children Gift Her Mercedes Benz Car For Christmas (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.