Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response (56831 Views)

An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics) / Akah Nnani Leaves COZA, Calls Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo "A Rapist" / Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by DOVOZCA: 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Search for NigeriaMata on Facebook and join the group
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Don't be a partaker of another man's sin,Mr Akanni. Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Graduateacher(f): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
I see so many rapists in this thread. Is it really true that majority of guys are rapists? because I can see more than 85% rapists here

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by bluke(m): 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Chanchit:

Pastor is probably fuc king his gf too, remember, na like this timi too start before the wife come out. But in my opinion, this guy is not wise. His career is also on the line of this issue might sway either way. He should have at least wait to see where mata go land.

he had to double his hustle, he's a broke arse.
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Quorax: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Chanchit:

Pastor is probably fuc king his gf too, remember, na like this timi too start before the wife come out. But in my opinion, this guy is not wise. His career is also on the line of this issue might sway either way. He should have at least wait to see where mata go land.
dude just got married

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by XTHRONE(m): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
kiyosaki1:
Did I hear the guy said many rape , and no one noticed it . I belief this guy is jealous of abiodun success.

Enemies hiding as friends, praying and waiting for people's downfall.may God expose every Ahitophel of our life. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by faithfull18(f): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Na wa oo.
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Lokoyen(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
inoki247:
E b like say diz guy get anoda Motive even Timi d owner of Product no put d Mata for head like diz

Exactly. Me sef come dey reason say this guy get another motive.

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by densiks: 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
The guy is an ass licker and sounds like a closet gay.

Is he the only male attending COZA?
Biodun has stepped down from preaching to allow for independent investigations yet the fellow is seeking attention all over the place on a matter that is purely at the level of allegations.

This is how people get destroyed over issues that they have no direct involvement or evidence on but fall headlong just to look correct in the eyes of mostly hypocrites.

I live in Abuja but I’ve only had reason to attend a COZA organized event once in 2010 despite their huge publicity/branding efforts over time and I will never pass destructive judgement or statements on anyone when it can not or has not been proven.
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by pek(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
kiyosaki1:
Did I hear the guy said many rape , and no one noticed it . I belief this guy is jealous of abiodun success.
Your grammar....
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Tosdam(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Be like say this guy sef don mean the pastor b4... Now, he has the platform to enter the pastor as he like... But the guy foolishness is becoming obvious....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by bluefilm: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Graduateacher:
I see so many rapists in this thread. Is it really true that majority of guys are rapists? because I can see more than 85% rapists here

Shut up.

In different situations I have had sex with different girls, there's always been some maneuvering from my side.

It's after the maneuvering that the girls will then normally give in after all her initial gra gra.

In fact, that na part of fôreplay sef.

It's only on rare occasions will the babe just open pussy say make I plug in my USB.

So if because I'm afraid the girl will say na rape be dat as per say she don already object, so I go come leave am, Abeg tell me, you get any idea how many pussy wey man pikin for don miss?

Rape gbukwee gi dia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by zizie: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
densiks:
Akah should not allow us open his book ooo.

The guy is an ass licker and sounds like a closet gay.

Is he the only male attending COZA?
Biodun has stepped down from preaching to allow for independent investigations yet the fellow is seeking attention all over the place on a matter that is purely at the level of allegations.

This is how people get destroyed over issues that they have no direct involvement or evidence on but fall headlong just to look correct in the eyes of mostly hypocrites.

I live in Abuja but I’ve only had reason to attend a COZA organized event once in 2010 despite their huge publicity/branding efforts over time and I will never pass destructive judgement or statements on anyone when it can not or has not been proven.

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by safarigirl(f): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
This bros should go and face his new marriage, kini? Na only you be COZA member ni? After saying you no dey go the church again, you are still disturbing the peace, how their matter take concern you?

3 Likes

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by divineappo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Flashyoil1:
wink don't Bring any man down because of cheap popularity
hello, pls permission to send u a pm pls

u are beautiful
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Chimaobichukwuma: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
martowskin1:
if u want to see how senseless nigerians are, come to nairaland.... the idiots supporting buahri fight against corruption are the ones supporting rape
i wish i cn see this nnani in person i will so beat him like a baby. They re killing christain in the north u cnt carry d matter or protest abt it. Foolish he goat.

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by enemyofprogress: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
This is for all ladies, pls buy and protect yourselves against rapists. 50% discount for all interested buyers

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by pinkygurl(f): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
MarianaTrench:
Who is this Akah Nani and what is his business in this whole saga?
Coza member till this krest brouhaha

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by DonBenny77(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
kiyosaki1:

The guy is in a position to know what' goes on behind the scenes you don't. Not all cases get to th
e media

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dis matter has turnd to pure water nylon,me don tire but i just bliv in wat Plato said dat there r 3 tinx dat can neva be hidden-d sun,d moon and d truth.time will tell d truth
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Scolari020(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
I am thinking the pastor did something like this to this Akah of a person maybe his sister or a very close relatives which makes this guy to stood firm that the pastor is really a rapist
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by wman(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Graduateacher:

Why trivialize the word "rapist' ? Why call anyone rapist for having his/her say.

Be mindful of your words.

1 Like

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by ugbede69(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
lomprico:

American police or Nigerian police?
British police.... grin
lomprico:

American police or Nigerian police?
British police....
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Angelfrost(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Who is this useless Nnani sef?

A barely recognized C-list actor that is doing all he can to harvest as much spotlight as he can before the drama fizzles out...
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by OKorowanta: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
inoki247:
E b like say diz guy get anoda Motive even Timi d owner of Product no put d Mata for head like diz

The guy na madman!
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Graduateacher(f): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
bluefilm:

Shut up.

In different situations I have had sex with different girls, there's always been some maneuvering from my side.

It's after the maneuvering that the girls will then normally give in after all her initial gra gra.

In fact, that na part of fôreplay sef.

It's only on rare occasions will the babe just open pussy say make I plug in my USB.

So if because I'm afraid the girl will say na rape be dat as per say she don already object, so I go come leave am, Abeg tell me, you get any idea how many pussy wey man pikin for don miss?

Rape gbukwee gi dia.

No wonder
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by Graduateacher(f): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Angelfrost:

A barely recognized C-list actor that is doing all he can to harvest as much spotlight as he can before the drama fizzles out...

Read bluefilm response, you will know I'm right
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by sunkoye: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
On this rape issue.... most people have selfish interest.

They want to trend on biodun's misfortune.

This boy will soon get his hand burnt. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by asanwafo: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
nairalee:
Lol why did they prevent him from releasing the Robust Response before?

Is it that they knew the Robust Response was Ridiculously Rubbish?

Were they afraid the Robust Response would lead to Recurring Regret?

Or they thought it would only bring a Relative Relief to the members?

Now that he evaded that Robust Response he's now found in several Raunchy Rape stories

I hope they now Realize that stopping his Robust Response they only Resisted the Repercussion of his actions temporarily.
Because one stooge of Bisola told u that they stopped the response u have agreed. May be someone has tampered with the reasoning ability of someone here
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tocynone:
I wish police can get to the root of this matter
Did she go to the police? Continue wishing. grin
Re: Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response by TemmyT002(m): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Who is this guy sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com / Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) / Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.