Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? (30119 Views)

Japa: Man Fervently Prays On His Nigerian Passport For U.S Visa, Others (Video) / Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview / Countries With The Highest Rates Of U.S. Visa Refusals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by Mankitbod(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
How I wish men can prepare for heaven and be present in heavenly Jerusalem like this. Anyways brother....your mindset will be a checkmate for your success. Are you positive minded? Remember fear does not have any value to add up to you, rather be bold like a lion! Gather your mission right and state it clearly. See yourself like a king that owns an empire to visit. Will you be timid to enter? The earth is the lord and his fulness, US inclusive....If you know you know brother!

15 Likes

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by HappyCanadian: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
So u wan jakpa
Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by vibbb: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
Be confident, don't make it looks like ur life depends on it.

U cannot just predict them, but grace will speak for u.

#Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by ultimateprof: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
I think it is going to be better for you to be raped here, than for you to go to overseas where no one will be interested in your rape case. Please remain here let them rape you, simple.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by Larrykaysail(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Does America still give visa? grin grin grin grin
I dont think so.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by ofegeloungeyah(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
At the moment US visa na 5050 even if na drop box....just free ur mind.....Pray for Canada visa instead

1 Like

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
it's not like you are immigrating or anything, just be cool & show, it really doesn't matter how people are rushing that capitalist country. You are just going to do ur shyt & come back home

1 Like

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by Awe4luv(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Graduateacher:
Just go and try your luck, prepare your mind for the worst
Bad teacher....lol
Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by famzynet: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
US give visa if you proof without doubt that you won't exceed your stay. What you wrote in your application must support what you say.
Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by BushDoctor123: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
So you think you can run away after you voted Buhari for second term? Come back here.We die together
Abeg free the guy. Eno no say na like like dis naija go end up.
Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by crazyABO(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
ikevictor:

How can one prove all this is an inefficient 2-minute interview focused on template questions?
with simple and and ease, be truthful also. Those people are trained to detect liers. So simple Bleep up maybe u were born june11 u come say June 12 bro that's when they ask u what hospital u were born, which doctor deliver u How many nurse they there

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by martineverest(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
good4all40:
Make sure your documents are genuine, have superb home ties, don't look too desperate, maintain your cool, dress moderately and simple, ask questions if you can not hear what the interviewer is saying don't claim l too know, don't say too much just direct to the point, pray and leave the rest to God.
all these don't work anymore.....they already know status B4 the interview.

the denial rate is very high.....If u have been to USA B4 and never broke any rule,Ur chances of getting visa is high

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by martineverest(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
don't bother....u won't be granted visa.except u want to waste Ur money

that's the plain truth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by osejie17(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
their questions is like Efcc own o

1 Like

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by martineverest(m): 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
ofegeloungeyah:
At the moment US visa na 5050 even if na drop box....just free ur mind.....Pray for Canada visa instead
getting Canadian visa is farrr harder

both countries are no-go area for many Nigerians cos denial rate is high

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by MrWTF(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nonybb:

Not even that. These people are psychos. I strongly believed they do made up their mind to give certain number of VISAS in a day. It is not about documents, not about assurance. US VISA is just luck. I have someone that is jobless; doesn't have a means of coming back and yet he was given 2 years VISA just like that. My aunty had companies in Nigeria, took all the documents, came and she was turned back
I agree with you. It is known that Nigerians most especially, don't return back after their visiting visa expires.

Imagine giving a visiting visa to 19k Nigerians, just to find out that only less that 5k Nigerians returned before, or after their visiting visa expired. Where the rest 14k Nigerians dey?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by coninse: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Let me start by saying US visa is a privilege and not by right. Hence, you should understand that you can't control the outcome but only to prepare yourself and mind that the visa approval is by chance 50/50. It is very possible (prepare well for the interview) but not guaranteed (have that mindset because the outcome is beyond your own control).

This is coming from someone that was denied non-immigrant visa four times before I applied under the immigrant category and I am now living happily in NY.

That's my two cent.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by Whobedatte(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
If you a yoruba
Get a good gbohun-gbohun
Recite some incantation s
Good 2 go
Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Well you shouldn't fear IF you truly intend to come back to your business in Ghana after the event. As it is, you actually want to to RUN so just appear wealthy and in control through out the interview. Never put on shirt and tie please lol
. A professional golf player look isn't a bad idea since you are a sportsman. Have on your finger a wedding ring and flash it occasionally for the interviewer to notice then have on your neck a simple jewelry with a pendant carrying any HEBREW insignia. Good luck!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by West2019(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bro the only thing u have to do go along with ur document and put God first believe me u will be granted the visa best of luck

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by Abolajihowells2: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
It's not a do or die something
Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by franchasng: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Graduateacher:
Just go and try your luck, prepare your mind for the worst
simples sweet, life is too sweet to worry about anything that doesn't affect your health cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by caringsce(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
I don’t know if you’ve already submitted your online DS-160 form. If you haven’t, change the sponsorship from your friend in US to Self sponsored. That’s an invitation for outright denial.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by recievesense: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
J111333:
This is probably a US Immigration officer trying to find out our new tricks and pranks on them. Ignore this thread brothers and sisters. cheesy

I agree with you....his past posts talks about him doing presentation and audit work not workout.....Baba na scam
Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by AroOkigbo(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
caringsce:
I don’t know if you’ve already submitted your online DS-160 form. If you haven’t, change the sponsorship from your friend in US to Self sponsored. That’s an invitation for outright denial.
One of the best comments here.
OP, have you travelled out of Africa before (excluding UAE)?
As someone posted, prepare your mind for the worse

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by Topee10(m): 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pray about it as long as you mean this. Also though as awkward as it seems do rehearsals; alone or with a mate.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by AngelicBeing: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amuocha:
Failed and useless us visa application sad
Hahaha, Lol, wetin Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin do you @topic, securing US visa from either Nigeria or Ghana with the current koboko hard stance of the US embassy against those who have abused there visas in the past is like climbing Mountain Everest with bathroom slippers

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by Porpor: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
KingDann:
Hello Fam,

Hope we’re all having a great day!? I’m feeling quite timorous as I type this.

I’m a Nigerian, but reside and work as a gym instructor in Ghana.

I have interest to experience live 2019 Mr. Olympia in Las Vegas, Neveda, United States coming up on September. It’s important to me because I’m a bodybuilder, fitness instructor and an aspiring Nutritionist.

I have a good friend based in NYC who’s willing to sponsor my visitation. I’ve dusted my papers, got my Nigerian passport and applied for my U.S visa but what I’m a little afraid of is the extremely low rate at which the US embassy grants Africans (Nigerians especially) visas to their country.
Although, my visa interview is in a month time.

I’ve gotten my fact straight but Baba! I still dey fear because I’ve really given a lot for this can’t stand it all go to waste.

Please!! Guys in the house who has experience any visa interview should please give me insightful advice on how to best pass the visa interview.

Meanwhile, I’ll be in the comment section learning and answering queries.

Gracias!
If you don't have a solid travel history, that's a harder task bro.
Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Have a strong home ties convincing enough to pull you back to Nigeria after visa expires e.t.c family ties, properties investment infact anything that will surely bring you back. You might also want to check your social media accounts for anything that goes contrary to your travel intentions cos now they ask for your social media acc for further scrutiny .....this might not be enough but i wish you the best and be prayerful
Re: How Can I Best Pass My U.S Visa Interview? by Afamed: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Grupo:
Buhari is a mad man
Mugu, who does not know the location of Us embassy. Spanish, German are daily denying US visa in their various countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charter Airlines Defy Flight Ban, Fly Rich Nigerians Abroad / Airlines Told To Avoid Afghanistan Airspace As Emirates Airline Suspends Flights / Who Knows This Young Man Who Was Killed In A Fatal Accident In Kaduna. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.