Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual (32644 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Robnectar(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by mobdeep(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2019
too much weed is not good for your mental health. FFK is a living proof.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by inoki247: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2019
roundman:
Op fani kayode a celebrated lawyer kei?where did he practice... The guy is just fortunate because of the father if not the guy is just plain stupid.

Lol we av Many Stupid Lawyers in Diz Country Sagay for instance even with him SAN is Stupidity get First class

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by AgentGoat: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2019
Mumu
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Haykinsofficial: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2019
All ffk need right now is a bottle of #krest to calm his overheated medulla

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by AmazingELixir: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2019
schoolnascam:
Sometimes a very educated person speaks and you are in awe as to whether this person is really educated or just plan clueless, how can a celebrated lawyer like Femi Fani Kayode claim the herdsmen meat are already built for ritual purposes. This is what I consider the height of defamation and slander! I can never agree with this man's point of view and statements like the one he made below, reinforces my stance. Read his accusation on the fulani herdsmen below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/i-stopped-eating-cow-meat-because.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1145436551662452736

undecided
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Ultimatezlant: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2019
A
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by ultimatebas(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2019
I don't know of the ritual aspect but fulani herdsmen actually sleep with their cows. I once watched a video of a herdsman having sex with his cow .Very irritating. Couldn't watch till the end.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by wellmax(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2019
This same guy said Nnamdi Kanu was being kidnapped by Nigerian Authorities and carries aboard a ship.

Leing is his hobby.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Benekruku(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2019
Coming from a drug addict

You stopped eating beef but continued with cocaine

Damn! This guy is a pain on the peniss
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by martineverest(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2019
this guy doesn't behave like a mature person

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by CEOwatazs: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2019
Tripitaka:

If you ever lived in the core North, you will know that this isn't unfounded ...the sex part

mtchew......
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by martineverest(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2019
HappyPagan:
That's how I stopped eating bread and wine

because Christians use it for rituals...
u said it all....nice analogy
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by friyina1(f): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2019
I've seen a video of them having sex with their cows before so he has a point.

12 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by hesilo(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2019
He has a valid but underatted point here o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2019
Herdsmen don't eat cows true and some of them Bleep their cows true but it is not a ritual chai God this guy loves going on because of his emotions we hate buhari more than you do oga but this one cup Don full

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Amuocha: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2019
Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2019
You people did not ffk has always been a craze man? When that fool was minister of aviation, he said the plane crashes under his watch were demons

Another of objs sins living on after him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by bimgo: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2019
As a christian, always bless your food and cover it with blood of JESUS.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by OmoOshodi(m): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2019
HappyPagan:

you sounded like a religion slave..I doubled checked and I could not find where he mentioned Muslims/Islam but herdsmen.

Poor you.

6 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by millionboi2: 10:01am On Jul 01, 2019
schoolnascam:
Sometimes a very educated person speaks and you are in awe as to whether this person is really educated or just plan clueless, how can a celebrated lawyer like Femi Fani Kayode claim the herdsmen meat are already built for ritual purposes. This is what I consider the height of defamation and slander! I can never agree with this man's point of view and statements like the one he made below, reinforces my stance. Read his accusation on the fulani herdsmen below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/i-stopped-eating-cow-meat-because.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1145436551662452736
why bring in education into this?
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by ddeola: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2019
FFK, I DISAGREE with you on this.

It is not "SEX", it is "ABUSE". They abuse the animals. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2019
HappyPagan:

So because Christians use bread and wine for rituals, you decided to start having sex with cows?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by sureinfo: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2019
Wetin our eyes no go see
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by islandmoon: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2019
the clueless people refused to get the message, thats is own way of speaking against Ruga, Ruga = Fulani Barrack

5 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by jbbalarabe(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2019
Any person that thinks FFK is ok upstairs is also a mad man.Abel how do you get kpommo?
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by jchioma: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Now this is serious !

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by SMBH: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Highesschief1:
I was reading this with a cow meat in my mouth, I don't know if I should swallow or spit it out... What kind of disgusting Rubbish is this?

Lol... Haven't you seen the video of a guy mauling(f**king) a cow.

I'm not a fan of FFK but there may be some elements of truth in what he said.

9 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by alomeda600(m): 10:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Educated illiterate
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Abu46: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Sounds unbelievable, but was witnessed life by a friend, a young herdsboy, having a sexual experience with a cow.

6 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Poanan: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2019
wellmax:
It's official.

FFK is mad.

Some herdsmen do that. This practice is very common with the rich Alhajis.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Reconciliation: Tinubu In Dilemma Over Grouse With Saraki, Oyegun / Photos From President Buhari's Second Term Declaration At APC NEC Meeting / Reformed APC’ Names Leaders (SEE LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.