Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual (32601 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Toniapsalm121(f): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2019
His making sence. Herdsman don't eat caw. They only eat goat and ram chicken. Even when I was in the north my house friends doesn't eat caw meat. Only ram.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Mike008(m): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2019
Those calling FFK names, he could be 'insane' but more insane and intolerable are the herders, that to think they don't have sex with their cows is sheer ignorance.
Disbelieve at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by NotComplaining: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2019
MarieSucre:

Subhanallah! Look at another one of them here! What is wrong with you people? Spreading hate up and down! Oya show us evidence of Shia having sex with cows, karia kawai!!

Firstly are you versed in shiah books like alkafi etc? If you want to debate me forget about tuqya because I know it is shiah manhaj to lie and distort truth.

The evidence youre looking for is publicly available.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Originalsly: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2019
friyina1:

I've seen a video of them having sex with their cows before so he has a point.

Like how many of them? Even so... are Fulanis the only ones having sex with their cows? How many times have we read right here on NL about othersss having sex with cows... and other animals? So I wonder if this guy ea5 goat... chicken... etc since sooo many animals are sexually abused by their owners and others.
If Fulanis don't eat meat then we should find out why and not assume this 8snthebreason. Hindu s do not eat beef as well.
As a lawyer.... why would he make a statement and decision based on hearsay? ... then spread the rumour? Market place lawyer.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by MarieSucre(f): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2019
NotComplaining:

Firstly are you versed in shiah books like alkafi etc? If you want to debate me forget about tuqya because I know it is shiah manhaj to lie and distort truth.

The evidence youre looking for is publicly available.

Oga I didn't ask for all these long story. I expected that's your next comment would be a post of the evidence. I am waiting for the evidence.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by holywind(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2019
In every nonsense there is sense in it, if you think he is not making sense then ask yourself why do fulanis don't eat cows, secondly the plain truth is that the herdsmen do fvck their cows, a close friend has been a witness to this while we were in the village, but i eat cow meat though.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by NotComplaining: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2019
MarieSucre:

Oga I didn't ask for all these long story. I expected that's your next comment would be a post of the evidence. I am waiting for the evidence.

Ayatollah Khomeini:

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm.He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable." Tahrir Al Wasila

The grand patron himself has spoke, who then are you?
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by uba1991: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2019
If u belief ffk then u can also belief that ur grandmother is a virgin
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by ridbell01(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2019
Ipob your hero is at it again oo
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by uba1991: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2019
The worst part is- those that did not believed that ffk Bleep ojukwu wife are the people that believed this trash just because they hate buhari. Opposition is not madness ffk take note.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by DonJossydirich(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1145436551662452736[/quote] FFK,that one na ur own oo.Why will I stop eating suya because of one yeye charm. It can't happen!
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by dseyi61: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2019
embarassed
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Nature8(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2019
schoolnascam:
Sometimes a very educated person speaks and you are in awe as to whether this person is really educated or just plan clueless, how can a celebrated lawyer like Femi Fani Kayode claim the herdsmen meat are already built for ritual purposes. This is what I consider the height of defamation and slander! I can never agree with this man's point of view and statements like the one he made below, reinforces my stance. Read his accusation on the fulani herdsmen below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/i-stopped-eating-cow-meat-because.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1145436551662452736
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by MarieSucre(f): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2019
NotComplaining:

Ayatollah Khomeini:

"A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm.He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable." Tahrir Al Wasila

The grand patron himself has spoke, who then are you?

That is a fatwa. When did a fatwa become law or binding. Would you like me to also post fatwas from Sunni clerics. Do you really want us to go down that road.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by kabarka(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2019
schoolnascam:
Sometimes a very educated person speaks and you are in awe as to whether this person is really educated or just plan clueless, how can a celebrated lawyer like Femi Fani Kayode claim the herdsmen meat are already built for ritual purposes. This is what I consider the height of defamation and slander! I can never agree with this man's point of view and statements like the one he made below, reinforces my stance. Read his accusation on the fulani herdsmen below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/i-stopped-eating-cow-meat-because.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1145436551662452736

Dont agree with him!! You hear.
Maybe you have nobody that stays in the north.
Do your investigation first make your eye open.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by uba1991: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2019
SMBH:

Lol... Haven't you seen the video of a guy mauling(f**king) a cow.

I'm not a fan of FFK but there may be some elements of truth in what he said.
ffk foorck ojukwu wife I hope u belief that also because there some elements of truths
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by kabarka(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2019
ridbell01:
Ipob your hero is at it again oo

sorry 40u
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Damod88: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2019
I have heard news of people sleeping with their goats and sheep. Should we on that basis stop eating goats' meat because some individuals slept with their goats? There is no reason he should be eating goat's meat when there are several cases of people sleeping with goats. As for Fulani not eating cow's meat, this is a liar. Some do actually eat cow's meat. I have some of them as friends years back and they used to buy meat from me at a restaurant I was in charge of then. You see, listening to online news sometimes makes you become detached from reality, and it may have the effect of making you become a bigot if care is not taken. The likes of FFK are doing buhari bashing because they are being paid for it. In addition to this monetary reward, they also hope to become Ministers should they succeed in defeating the government in elections. For those of you who seem to believe in this seemingly but merely political tug of war, I only pit your ignorance. Politicians are not reliable people and they should not be taken seriously.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by NotComplaining: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2019
MarieSucre:

That is a fatwa. When did a fatwa become law or binding. Would you like me to also post fatwas from Sunni clerics. Do you really want us to go down that road.

Fatwa is law from a jurist. Only a jurist can give a fatwa and it must be based on sound ijtihaad. Khomeini used his ijtihaad and came up up with that bunk. Unless you want to make ibtida, irjaa or takfir on him you must accept his fatwa as law with faith

There are a plethora of sects claiming Sunni Islam. I am upon the creed and methodology of Salaf; we follow their interpretation wherever mendatory and do not add or remove from it. Our ijtihaad is only made when there is an innovation in society or invention and we do not stray far from the two sources.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by prinsam30: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

FFK wee not kee mee..

Meanwhile Op keep your opinion to yourself... nobody gives 2 shi.t what you think about his statement ..just drop the blog and get lost already...you have the comment section to knock yourself out with the criticism.

honestly I'm very disappointed in the OP comment, the guy only stated what he heard about the so called cow and Fulani rituals, it is left for us to investigate and know what's up, I stayed in the north I know what these people are capable of doing.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by kabarka(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2019
ZeusPharoah1:
I think fani is right but not all heardsmen and should we stop eating cow meat because of his discovery. I feel irritated about this.

The ultimate.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by NkayStory(f): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2019
By the way,Fulanis actually sleep with their cows and are known to be extremely fetish
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by MarieSucre(f): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2019
NotComplaining:

Fatwa is law from a jurist. Only a jurist can give a fatwa and it must be based on sound ijtihaad. Khomeini used his ijtihaad and came up up with that bunk. Unless you want to make ibtida, irjaa or takfir on him you must accept his fatwa as law with faith

There are a plethora of sects claiming Sunni Islam. I am upon the creed and methodology of Salaf; we follow their interpretation wherever mendatory and do not add or remove from it. Our ijtihaad is only made when there is an innovation in society or invention and we do not stray far from the two sources.

I must accept his fatwa as faith. As in, I must accept it the same way I accept the exegesis of the Quran?

What are you saying?
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by kabarka(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2019
ultimatebas:
I don't know of the ritual aspect but fulani herdsmen actually sleep with their cows. I once watched a video of a herdsman having sex with his cow .Very irritating. Couldn't watch till the end.

Truth.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by davillian(m): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2019
They do it,
But the ritual part is what I don't know.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Theboss100(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2019
What I Dnt Kw Will Not Come Near Me Or My Family.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by kabarka(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2019
bimgo:
As a christian, always bless your food and cover it with blood of JESUS.

Yes but we can stop eating cow meat.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by kabarka(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2019
Theboss100:
What I Dnt Kw Will Not Come Near Me Or My Family.

Not when you close your eye to reality.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by uba1991: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2019
Stop hiding my comments,
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Theboss100(m): 11:07am On Jul 01, 2019
jlinkd78:
There could be some sense here
Is True But Not All Herders Do It. May God Continue To Protect Us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Makes The First Public Appearance At Buhari’s Campaign Rally (see Photo) / Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.