Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,408 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual (32639 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Vacora(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2019
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2019
Highesschief1:
I was reading this with a cow meat in my mouth, I don't know if I should swallow or spit it out... What kind of disgusting Rubbish is this?
So you don't know that herdsmen abuse their cows?
Pictures about this practice were trending in the internet some time ago

4 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by AntiWailer: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2019
I stopped eating Pounded Yam and Oha.

The combination looks racist.

Person wey his head don nose dive
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Lovelife433(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2019
roundman:
Op fani kayode a celebrated lawyer kei?where did he practice... The guy is just fortunate because of the father if not the guy is just plain stupid.
can u just short dis ur stinking mouth for once? Child of hate go and make research about FFK u will thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by semyman: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2019
Mumu, what about the bulls that they mostly sell?
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Kobicove(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2019
HappyPagan:
That's how I stopped eating bread and wine

because Christians use it for rituals...

I like the sarcasm in this grin
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Abudu2000(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2019
Those of u who love suya especially those girls whoses mouth will be smelling like cow yansh after chewing 5k suya she una dey hear, so no more "baby let's keep our Mouth busy" again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2019
DonBenny77:
I totally agree with him.
me too

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2019
DonBenny77:
I totally agree with him.
me too

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by hysteriabox(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2019
You say..?!

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2019
Harlem2:
Why would someone take humans life because of cow

Is like u just arrived into this country...... don’t let me slap you ooo.. with all the behaviors of Fulani people u are still asking that question

5 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 01, 2019
I swear down! This Guy is right on this one.

8 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by ZeusPharoah1(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2019
I think fani is right but not all heardsmen and should we stop eating cow meat because of his discovery. I feel irritated about this.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Benekruku(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2019
roundman:
Op fani kayode a celebrated lawyer kei?where did he practice... The guy is just fortunate because of the father if not the guy is just plain stupid.

Cocaine!

That guy is mentally damaged!

Just read what he composed. Do you think a sane person can compose that0 Thats the effect of drugs.

It makes you see from an absurd angle
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by oluxy(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2019
roundman:

Fulani did have sex with their cows n they don't eat cow meat....
If u don't know, don't speak ignorantly.

7 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by phreakabit(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2019
HappyPagan:

Happy cow fncking... We no ask make you chop chicken.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by AngelicBeing: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2019
HappyPagan:

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by ashantitope: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2019
Sir who cares? And I don't think we ask you about this so keep that your sh**t out of sight if you like you eat whatever you like so why telling us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Benekruku(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
jlinkd78:
There could be some sense here
[/s]
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by SirLakes: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2019
You know how many cattle that are being slaughtered on a daily basis. You mean they fvcked them all.

Wow, wow , dem be MVP ooo

this man sure has a crack in his head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by phreakabit(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2019
schoolnascam:
Sometimes a very educated person speaks and you are in awe as to whether this person is really educated or just plan clueless, how can a celebrated lawyer like Femi Fani Kayode claim the herdsmen meat are already built for ritual purposes. This is what I consider the height of defamation and slander! I can never agree with this man's point of view and statements like the one he made below, reinforces my stance. Read his accusation on the fulani herdsmen below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/i-stopped-eating-cow-meat-because.html?m=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1145436551662452736

Where is the lie here?
[img]https://media1./images/a828888852e708d9afaaad06c7f9513f/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Benekruku(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2019
ashantitope:
Sir who cares? And I don't think we ask you about this so keep that your sh**t out of sight if you like you eat whatever you like so why telling us

Tank You!

That guy using hard drug instinct to control lots.

Just see the gibberish he composed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Benekruku(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2019
Vacora:
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

You just they know!

The guys is mentally dead already.

The next thing he will tell you is that he saw Fulani herdsmen falling from the sky on the entire Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by pat077: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2019
Everybody wants to be in the news. Even for the wrong reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Tobinrobin(m): 10:17am On Jul 01, 2019
samual29:
still cant stop eating cow meat

If truly all these pictures of winnings of yours is real. You don't need more people to pay you for games. Just keep winning & making your money and ruin the bookies alone. Stop scamming people

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by pinkygurl(f): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2019
I grew up in Delta & I know one person who stopped eating cowmeat for sometime after he saw a herdsman having sex with his cow from the safety of his window.truth is,these things are not mere say.itsfor real but someone of a ministerial standing meant to build bridges & foster unity ought not to have written this on his official handle. Publicizing stuff like these aids disintegration. BTW not all Fulani herdsmen Bleep
f**k their cows when konji strikes grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by technuel: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2019
This is what you get when you smoke early in the morning and grab your phone. Nonsense inspiration will be dropping and the spirit of afifia will pish you to open twitter and before your eyes is clear you have already damaged your reputation. Please for all Team Weed the next time you smoke please keep your phone away from you.

Candid advice from Technuel
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Damod88: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2019
Either he eats cow's meat or not does not change anything.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by MarieSucre(f): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2019
NotComplaining:
Ffk youre referring to shiah, shiah are known for this aberrant practice and is why most Sunnis do not eat their meet.

Subhanallah! Look at another one of them here! What is wrong with you people? Spreading hate up and down! Oya show us evidence of Shia having sex with cows, karia kawai!!
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by rigarmortis: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Kinda generalised, but some of these dudes f*KC their cows......fact

4 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by hopexter(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2019
Olanipekun1:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter zara masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Yusuf Insha'Allah amin

Are you not ashamed of this your comment like this or should I be ashamed for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says / People Running Away From Boko Haram Attack Last Night (pic) / Seriake Dickson Gives Wole Soyinka An Ijaw War Canoe, Makes Him An Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.