Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual (32657 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2019
friyina1:
I've seen a video of them having sex with their cows before so he has a point.

Nah true?
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by NotComplaining: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2019
MarieSucre:

I must accept his fatwa as faith. As in, I must accept it the same way I accept the exegesis of the Quran?

What are you saying?

As a stalwart ambassador of whatever version of god you believe, you cannot sidline his views. Either you call him out on his clear heretic lies or you shut up.

Aya tullah Khomeini like all other shia imams are heretics, they are fabricators; adulterating the truth at whim.

Your imams are infallible according to mainstream shiaism, so tread carefully. I am open to a debate but be careful as this is an open forum and words cannot be unsaid.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by MarieSucre(f): 11:10am On Jul 01, 2019
NotComplaining:

As a stalwart ambassador of whatever version of god you believe, you cannot sidline his views. Either you call him out on his clear heretic lies or you shut up.

Aya tullah Khomeini like all other shia imams are heretics, they are fabricators; adulterating the truth at whim.

Your imams are infallible according to mainstream shiaism, so tread carefully. I am open to a debate but becareful as this is an open forum and words cannot be unsaid.

hahaha okay I'll bite. Do you have any evidence if any shia sleeping with an animal?
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Theboss100(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2019
wellmax:
It's official.

FFK is mad.
The Guy Is Saying The Truth. I Av Seen A Footage Of A Herdsman Having Sex With Cows. Open Ur Eyes And Start Seeing

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by ebifeventures(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2019
What are u talking about, most of them sleep with donkeys

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by deomelo: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2019
This is what you get when you give clowns and drug addicts like this Yaba-Left loser and Reno the scammer and swindler media platform to daily insult and assault your senses and well-being with.

This crack head and Reno aka Wendel Simlin are engaged in some kind of competition for the dumbest, crudest and crass lunatic in the world.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by NotComplaining: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2019
MarieSucre:

hahaha okay I'll bite. Do you have any evidence if any shia sleeping with an animal?

Do you not know why they call their imams Aya tullah (sign of God)? Shiah claim their imams are the continuation of prophets, that God speaks to them and whatever they say is as credible as Qur'an and Sunnah. Some, twelvers etc, even claim that their imam is better than Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and that their imam has reached God status and can be worshipped as God is worshipped.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by cjrane: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2019
Fulani people are naturally diabolical and do despicable things against other Nigerians they bitterly hate.

Nigerians that continue to eat Fulani cow meat do so at their spiritual peril and risk of cancer from what Fulanis do to cows.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by MarieSucre(f): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2019
NotComplaining:

Do you not know why they call their imams Ay tullah (sign of God)? Shiah claim their imams are the continuation of prophets, that God speaks to them and whatever they say is as credible as Qur'an and Sunnah. Some, twelvers etc, even claim that their imam is better than Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and that their imam has reached God status and can be worshipped as God is worshipped.

I'm sorry, English is both our first languages right?

What part of give me evidence of a shia person sleeping with an animal do you not understand?
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2019
kabarka:

Truth.
Truth? Show us the video.. Lol
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by NotComplaining: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2019
MarieSucre:

I'm sorry, English is both our first languages right?

What part of give me evidence of a shia person sleeping with an animal do you not understand?

You must not have been paying attention, still jumping bandwagons. As you were...
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by nonix22(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2019
And he got one Savage Reply from one Stubborn Twitter guy, na so Baba blocked him o grin grin
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by MarieSucre(f): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2019
NotComplaining:

You must not have been paying attention, still jumping bandwagons. As you were...

You showed me a fatwa, which by the way is not evidence of the fact happening itself.

Show me a story, anything of a shia man or woman, sleeping with an animal.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by deomelo: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2019
Theboss100:
The Guy Is Saying The Truth. I Av Seen A Footage Of A Herdsman Having Sex With Cows. Open Ur Eyes And Start Seeing

Say no drugs.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2019
NotComplaining:
Ffk youre referring to shiah, shiah are known for this aberrant practice and is why most Sunnis do not eat their meet.

We're talking about fulanis here and not sects. How many fulanis are shias by the way ?
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Wickedcountry: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2019
roundman:
Op fani kayode a celebrated lawyer kei?where did he practice... The guy is just fortunate because of the father if not the guy is just plain stupid.

I wish you had a dad to be fortunate with.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by bumzylongs: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Naija got trust issues
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by NotComplaining: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2019
MarieSucre:

You showed me a fatwa, which by the way is not evidence of the fact happening itself.

Show me a story, anything of a shia man or woman, sleeping with an animal.

Wooooooow... Escuse me? Fatwa is not evidence? So when a scholar uses fiqul Waqi (knowledge of current affairs) to make a fatwa to convict a criminal of a modern crime, his fatwa cannot be used as evidence for repeats of such crime?.

Do you know how many fatwas by Ibn Taymiyya (RH) are still being used in Islamic courts today? How modern scholars love to garnish their fatwas with earlier fatwas?

Miss you have zero knowledge on Islamic Jurisprudence and what constitutes thereof.

Whether or not the people practice zoophilia is beyond the point..The one trusted with the affairs of the people has legislated, permitting it, which is enough. If youre looking for home videos search elsewhere, the Internet is flushed with it.

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2019
NotComplaining:

Wooooooow... Escuse me? Fatwa is not evidence? So when a scholar uses fiqul Waqi (knowledge of current affairs) to make a fatwa to convict a criminal of a modern crime, his fatwa cannot be used as evidence for repeats of such crime?.

Do you know how many fatwas by Ibn Taymiyya (RH) are still being used in Islamic courts today? How modern scholars love to garnish their fatwas with earlier fatwas?

Miss you have zero knowledge on Islamic Jurisprudence and what constitutes thereof.

Whether or not the people practice zoophilia is beyond the point..The one trusted with the affairs of the people has legislated, permitting it, which is enough. If youre looking for home videos search elsewhere, the Internet is flushed with it.

I am in love with you logical analysis and the maturity you display while at it.

Can i get to know you please.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Correcton(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2019
I support FFK

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by NotComplaining: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2019
specter:

I am in love with you logical analysis and the maturity you display while at it.

Can i get to know you please.

Im binary bro, thats all I am, 1s and 0s.

Thanks.
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
HappyPagan:
That's how I stopped eating bread and wine

because Christians use it for rituals...

At least Christians don't straff the wine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by maasoap(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
DonBenny77:
I totally agree with him.

Why wouldn't you? When the the force propelling both of you are the same. Has he stopped eating cucumber too?
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by noble2faith(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
EkperemoEgbabi:

Afonjas and strange behaviours. See wetin one of their greatest men dey talk.

Need I remind you that your tribesmen love this guy than his tribesmen (The Yorubas) simply becos of defamatory comments he always makes against Buhari's government!
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by noble2faith(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Highesschief1:
I was reading this with a cow meat in my mouth, I don't know if I should swallow or spit it out... What kind of disgusting Rubbish is this?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Emary(f): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Emary(f): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
NotComplaining:

Im binary bro, thats all I am, 1s and 0s.

Thanks.

Lol. You something else bro
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by joseph1832(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
rigarmortis:
Kinda generalised, but some of these dudes f*KC their cows......fact
please tell me you're joking bro? shocked
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by onosChrisbrown1: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
They have sex with Cow because of loneliness at the bush
Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by rigarmortis: 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
joseph1832:
please tell me you're joking bro? shocked

I mean it

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual by joseph1832(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
rigarmortis:

I mean it
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Rejected Bode George As A Godfather & He Endorsed Rhodes-Vivour - Jandor / Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says / Peter Obi Campaigns For Alex Otti, Abia State LP Gubernatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.