Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,688 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo (1303 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by alBHAGDADI: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2019
Many people do not understand what is really going on with this whole brouhaha. This is actually Satan at work and he has both Fatoyinbo and Timi Dakolo in his camp.

Do you want to tell me that that singer doesn't belong to the satanic cult controlled by the Illuminati? How do you think he was able to win Idols West Africa? By talent alone or soul was sold? Look, Fatoyinbo is a fugazi and not a Christian. He's so fake that's why he runs what I call a night club or fun centre, not a church. No one is saved there.

The main agenda is this: Pull down any church they do not like. And to start that, they picked on a fake church owned by Satan himself. After that, whether they succeed or not, the #ChurchToo movement will move against any Church genuinely owned by God. Once Satan sees that the church is against his kingdom of darkness, all he has to do is inspired the #ChurchToo movement against it.

What they'll do is cook up an allegation which might not be about sex this time. Once the allegation is up, they will demand for the pastor to step down #PastorStepDown. Guess who will take over? Satan's son will take over and lead the people in the church astray.

Normally, I'm suppose to be happy that Biodun Fatoyinbo, a confirmed fake pastor is going through this ordeal, but I'm not. I'm not happy because I see it as a target against the true church, which COZA is not part of.

Ask yourself, doesn't Fatoyinbo have a house of his? Why didn't the protesters go there to protest? They rather go to church to protest because their motive is against church and nothing else. They want everything called church destroyed. Kindly read the below parable given by Jesus Christ himself. Read it gently.

Matthew 13:24-30 (KJV)
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn

As seen above, while Jesus planted true churches on Earth, Satan the adversary came and planted false churches as well. The both of them have now mingled to the point that it will be difficult to spot which is true and which is false. That's why when that servant wanted the tares (false churches) to be removed, Jesus didn't permit him. Why? Because to remove the false churches at that time would mistakenly lead to the removal of true churches. That is what Satan wants. Jesus wisely stated that when it's time for the harvest (rapture), separating the false from the true would be easy by then and without mistake.

If you are among those who went for the protest against COZA yesterday, just know that you have kicked started a movement against the body of Christ. You just allowed Satan to blind you into believing it's just about COZA. No it's not, because the move will soon show it's true colors and it's against Jesus Christ and his church of saints.

Cc lalasticlala

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2019
man never looked real to me, the action was against a fake pastor who owns a fake church, that serves him right, he should be separated from the realas, nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2019
CarlyX8:
man never looked real to me, the action was against a fake pastor who owns a fake church, that serves him right, he should be separated from the realas, nothing wrong with that.
I agree with you that this has nothing to do with being against the real church.

And I believe that it's even a step in the right direction for the come back of the real church.
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
I agree with you that this has nothing to do with being against the real church.

And I believe that it's even a step in the right direction for the come back of the real church.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by alBHAGDADI: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2019
CarlyX8:

Did you read the OP at all?
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by alBHAGDADI: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:

There's no comeback of any reason church. What will happen is the rapture of the church. Till then, fake churches will continue to thrive alongside real churches. No man has the right to call for the end of a fake church when Jesus has not given such order. Jesus himself, in the parable.of the wheat and tares, stated that all should be allowed to be until he comes to separate them.

Calling for their removal when Jesus never gave such order is the same as codedly calling for a move against anything called church.

Why do you people chose to be blind to scriptures and allowing sentiments and emotions decide for you?

2 Likes

Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Did you read the OP at all?
Yes, let the church be separated that's my point
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
cc:lalasticlala can you kindly move this article, I would appreciate if this gets to front page. You are doing a great job here by posting different views on this Coza issue please move this also.

1 Like

Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by LifestyleTonite: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Brilliant post.

Can lalasticlala move this to front page please?
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by newsynews: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Deep thinking. Lalasticlala Seun how far fp
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
CarlyX8:

Yes, let the church be separated that's my point
Allow those who chose to remain blind to the truth in their folly.

I saw this coming for I have been talking about how crap the church has become, and change is coming to the church whether the devil and his cohorts like it or not!
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:

I saw this coming for I have been talking about how crap the church has become, and change is coming to the church whether the devil and his cohorts like it or not!
Expect more scandals on genuine churches and Christians soonest

1 Like

Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Many people do not understand what is really going on with this whole brouhaha. This is actually Satan at work and he has both Fatoyinbo and Timi Dakolo in his camp.

Do you want to tell me that that singer doesn't belong to the satanic cult controlled by the Illuminati? How do you think he was able to win Idols West Africa? By talent alone or soul was sold? Look, Fatoyinbo is a fugazi and not a Christian. He's so fake that's why he runs what I call a night club or fun centre, not a church. No one is saved there.

The main agenda is this: Pull down any church they do not like. And to start that, they picked on a fake church owned by Satan himself. After that, whether they succeed or not, the #ChurchToo movement will move against any Church genuinely owned by God. Once Satan sees that the church is against his kingdom of darkness, all he has to do is inspired the #ChurchToo movement against it.

What they'll do is cook up an allegation which might not be about sex this time. Once the allegation is up, they will demand for the pastor to step down #PastorStepDown. Guess who will take over? Satan's son will take over and lead the people in the church astray.

Normally, I'm suppose to be happy that Biodun Fatoyinbo, a confirmed fake pastor is going through this ordeal, but I'm not. I'm not happy because I see it as a target against the true church, which COZA is not part of.

Ask yourself, doesn't Fatoyinbo have a house of his? Why didn't the protesters go there to protest? They rather go to church to protest because their motive is against church and nothing else. They want everything called church destroyed. Kindly read the below parable given by Jesus Christ himself. Read it gently.

Matthew 13:24-30 (KJV)
24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn

As seen above, while Jesus planted true churches on Earth, Satan the adversary came and planted false churches as well. The both of them have now mingled to the point that it will be difficult to spot which is true and which is false. That's why when that servant wanted the tares (false churches) to be removed, Jesus didn't permit him. Why? Because to remove the false churches at that time would mistakenly lead to the removal of true churches. That is what Satan wants. Jesus wisely stated that when it's time for the harvest (rapture), separating the false from the true would be easy by then and without mistake.

If you are among those who went for the protest against COZA yesterday, just know that you have kicked started a movement against the body of Christ. You just allowed Satan to blind you into believing it's just about COZA. No it's not, because the move will soon show it's true colors and it's against Jesus Christ and his church of saints.

Cc lalasticlala
When I first heard about this whole brouhaha I knew that it was an arrangement to discredit christianity.
Both the pastor and timi may possibly be on the same boat.

From my knowledge of the workings of the illumanti, they create a chaos and try to bring a new order. Both the one who creates the chaos and the one who brings orders are from the one(satan) all false religions are tools. Funnies part is that the show these things on movies, the western society has completely being taken over by satan, African society will soon be completely taken over except Christians rise up with the complete armour of God.
The rapture will soon take place.
you are not far from the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

There's no comeback of any reason church. What will happen is the rapture of the church. Till then, fake churches will continue to thrive alongside real churches. No man has the right to call for the end of a fake church when Jesus has not given such order. Jesus himself, in the parable.of the wheat and tares, stated that all should be allowed to be until he comes to separate them.

Calling for their removal when Jesus never gave such order is the same as codedly calling for a move against anything called church.

Why do you people chose to be blind to scriptures and allowing sentiments and emotions decide for you?
Can you explain this clause of that parable, "while men slept"!

Tell me who were the men and why it took the men to sleep for the enemy to come into the church and sow his tares among the wheat?

And if you thought the men were going to be asleep forever?

And what did you think would happen if the men who slept woke up?
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:

a change is coming from satanists within the church.
Satan's apostles fulfills the prophecies of paul and the other apostles.
Spreading teachings that are against that of the apostles.

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:9
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

1 Like

Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Those that walk by the Spirit are as the wind to those who walk by the flesh, for they can't tell where they are going or where they are froming!

I foresaw this change coming to church long before now, and the gates of hell shall not be able to prevail against the change that has been ordained by God.

Yes!!!!

God is about to happen!
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
asuustrike1:

Expect more scandals on genuine churches and Christians soonest
Genuine churches to you!

My genuine church is the church that was before the devil came and sowed his tares amongst the wheat, that's the church that's coming back!
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by alBHAGDADI: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Those that walk by the Spirit are as the wind to those who walk by the flesh, for they can't tell where they are going or where they are froming!

I foresaw this change coming to church long before now, and the gates of hell shall not be able to prevail against the change that has been ordained by God.

Yes!!!!

God is about to happen!

Where did God ordain this your change?

Why are you putting words in God's mouth?

1 Like

Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Where did God ordain this your change?

Why are you putting words in God's mouth?
Don't worry about God for you're actually not a child of God but one of the tares that Satan has planted in the church to deceive those who are spiritually blind.

For if you could think that someone who was raped by a church leader shouldn't cry out because the time for the tares to be rooted out has not come, then you should keep saying things according to the leading of the evil spirit that is within you.

If you ask me I think you are a Biodun Fatoyinbo in the making, as things stand if you don't desist from allowing the devil use you to justify evil in the church.

So it's your call either to continue with the deceit and be pleasing yourself and men, or to desist from it and please God.
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by alBHAGDADI: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Don't worry about God for you're actually not a child of God but one of the tares that Satan has planted in the church to deceive those who are spiritually blind.

For if you could think that someone who was raped by a church leader shouldn't cry out because the time for the tares to be rooted out has not come, then you should keep saying things according to the leading of the evil spirit that is within you.

If you ask me I think you are a Biodun Fatoyinbo in the making, as things stand if you don't desist from allowing the devil use you to justify evil in the church.

So it's your call either to continue with the deceit and be pleasing yourself and men, or to desist from it and please God.

Just keep your sentimental talk aside and answer me.

Where in the Bible did you ever see people protest against the Church?

Where did God ever order for such protests?

You can't find, which shows you are just being led by your emotions. The Bible is not your guide.
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 02, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

I know it may look like an attack on the church, but if God has allowed this event to play on the way it's now, then let it be, I know people will generally say the church is corrupt, but we all know that it is only the fake church, it shouldn't be generalised. There's no come back or whatever the real has always been there and will forever be, but this event will at least lead people to differentiate the real from the fake.
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 02, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Just keep your sentimental talk aside and answer me.

Where in the Bible did you ever see people protest against the Church?

Where did God ever order for such protests?

You can't find, which shows you are just being led by your emotions. The Bible is not your guide.
Am I the only one here getting the impression that you find nothing wrong in someone being raped by a church leader?

For it's sentimental and emotional to you that someone is disgusted by such an atrocity being perpetrated by a church leader on virgin, and without any iota of remorse for his actions?

You are heartless guy, but i'm not surprised for I already know whose spirit you are of despite how you try to justify yourself in the sight of men here.

So don't make about God or about the church because this has nothing to do with either of them, but all about Albaghdadi.

Or you would show me where in the Bible you read that a leader in the church the Bible rape a girl before?

For do you think that if Peter or John or even Paul raped anyone and it came out that there would not be massive protest against any of them who did it?

And hear yourself calling this a protest against the church, as if you are ignorant or blind concerning who this protest is actually against, except you are saying that a rapist is the church?

So then tell me why he stepped down, if the protest was against the church?

Albaghdadi, you are warned again if you are guilty of such atrocities, you better desist from it now, otherwise you would surely regret it.
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by RobbStark(m): 5:54am On Jul 02, 2019
The last time I checked, real children of God who seek Him in holiness and righteousness and are called by His name do not attend COZA. don't quote and ask me how, I will not respond to you.

I am happy the Holy book the Bible said it clearly that judgement wud start in the church. on that day there are some clubs posing as church now wud want to be judged, the angels will just say move over its not time to judge your club, we are not done with the churches.......

laff no go kee me that day for corner.
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by alBHAGDADI: 6:17am On Jul 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Am I the only one here getting the impression that you find nothing wrong in someone being raped by a church leader?

For it's sentimental and emotional to you that someone is disgusted by such an atrocity being perpetrated by a church leader on virgin, and without any iota of remorse for his actions?

You are heartless guy, but i'm not surprised for I already know whose spirit you are of despite how you try to justify yourself in the sight of men here.

So don't make about God or about the church because this has nothing to do with either of them, but all about Albaghdadi.

Or you would show me where in the Bible you read that a leader in the church the Bible rape a girl before?

For do you think that if Peter or John or even Paul raped anyone and it came out that there would not be massive protest against any of them who did it?

And hear yourself calling this a protest against the church, as if you are ignorant or blind concerning who this protest is actually against, except you are saying that a rapist is the church?

So then tell me why he stepped down, if the protest was against the church?

Albaghdadi, you are warned again if you are guilty of such atrocities, you better desist from it now, otherwise you would surely regret it.

Stop being foolish and pursuing personal grudge against me. You are the one who's not Christian.

How dare you say Biodun Fatoyinbo is a church leader? You call what he runs a church owned by God?

So because he calls himself a church leader, I should suddenly be sympathetic with him or with Busola Dakolo whose story is shady? I just clearly showed that they both belong to the same camp of Satan, yet you think their course is for Christ.

Look, as long as you can't find a scripture to justify your silly protests, then all you are doing on this thread is to discredit it. No wonder you are hell bent on trying to make me look like Fatoyinbo, as if I said anything in the OP to support him.

Look, don't quote me anymore.
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Stop being foolish and pursuing personal grudge against me. You are the one who's not Christian.

How dare you say Biodun Fatoyinbo is a church leader? You call what he runs a church owned by God?

So because he calls himself a church leader, I should suddenly be sympathetic with him or with Busola Dakolo whose story is shady? I just clearly showed that they both belong to the same camp of Satan, yet you think their course is for Christ.

Look, as long as you can't find a scripture to justify your silly protests, then all you are doing on this thread is to discredit it. No wonder you are hell bent on trying to make me look like Fatoyinbo, as if I said anything in the OP to support him.

Look, don't quote me anymore.
What's the use of wasting a scripture on you?

As if a scripture would make you see the need to change your position, you that i came to know from the onset of my coming here to nairaland that your excuse of quoting the scripture was just to prolong argument?

You and this your useless, senseless and heartless thread are more shady than Busola Dakolo's story, nonsense!

You first quoted me, so you are the one that has to stop quoting me first, waste of scripture quotations, only trying to use scriptures to justify rape and evil!

Just like the hypocrite Pharisees!
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by alBHAGDADI: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
What's the use of wasting a scripture on you?

As if a scripture would make you see the need to change your position, you that i came to know from the onset of my coming here to nairaland that your excuse of quoting the scripture was just to prolong argument?

You and this your useless, senseless and heartless thread are more shady than Busola Dakolo's story, nonsense!

You first quoted me, so you are the one that has to stop quoting me first, waste of scripture quotations, only trying to use scriptures to justify rape and evil!

Just like the hypocrite Pharisees!

This one clearly has no scripture to back up his sentimental stupidity. grin

The scriptures are not for me but for others to judge if you are right or not.

1 Like

Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Martinez39(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2019
This issue is a serious and not deserving of ludicrous conspiracy theories.
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2019
booked
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one clearly has no scripture to back up his sentimental stupidity. grin

The scriptures are not for me but for others to judge if you are right or not.

Before the scriptures ever existed there was obedience and righteousness on the Earth, for Abel, Enoch, Noah, Job, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses etc., were confirmed righteous and obedient men before God and didn't need the backing of the scriptures to be so in God's sight.

For rape, murder, adultery, stealing, false witnessing, cheating, etc., would always be evil in the sight of God with or without the scriptures, for it goes contrary to the ways of God.

For the scriptures was made for man, not man for the scriptures, that's why David, the priests (on sabbath day), Jesus could break the scriptures and yet be justified.

And most of the people that persecuted Jesus for breaking the scripture, even when their actions could be backed by the scriptures, they were yet an abomination in the sight of God, because their emphasis and use of the scriptures was only meant to justify the wickedness of their hearts, but not to obey God's Word.

Yeah Satan also quoted the scriptures and used it to back his temptation of Jesus, so if Satan can use the right scripture to justify wrong and disobedience of God's Word, then man could also do same.

My point is that quoting and backing up one's saying and actions with the scriptures is not the is not the bottom line, but the intentions of our hearts for doing so, and also our standing before God. For if not, tell me why so many false preachers as this one you called fake yet quote mostly from the scriptures and use it to justify their evil intentions and actions?

And if you ask me you're also guilty of such, so you can keep using the excuse of the scriptures to justify your evil self and wicked intentions in the sight of man, but God knows what is in your heart.

As for me, i don't need to back what i say with the scriptures, because i know who i am and that what i'm saying is the truth, for it's something I've been saying ever since I opened this account with Nairaland, that drastic change is coming to the church.

And it has started already coming to pass as you can see it unfolding before your very eyes, and hopefully we are both gonna be here when it comes to fulfillment.

So maybe then you'd a similar thread and also ask me again to back what came to pass with the scriptures, as if to say you don't believe that whatever Jesus said would surely come to pass regardless of what men do or don't do.

1 Like

Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2019
The bible already make it clear that on the last days some will not no longer follow sound biblical teachings but heap teachers that teach them their mind.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

2 Timothy 4:4
And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

1 Like

Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by alBHAGDADI: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Before the scriptures ever existed there was obedience and righteousness on the Earth, for Abel, Enoch, Noah, Job, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses etc., were confirmed righteous and obedient men before God and didn't need the backing of the scriptures to be so in God's sight.

For rape, murder, adultery, stealing, false witnessing, cheating, etc., would always be evil in the sight of God with or without the scriptures, for it goes contrary to the ways of God.

For the scriptures was made for man, not man for the scriptures, that's why David, the priests (on sabbath day), Jesus could break the scriptures and yet be justified.

And most of the people that persecuted Jesus for breaking the scripture, even when their actions could be backed by the scriptures, they were yet an abomination in the sight of God, because their emphasis and use of the scriptures was only meant to justify the wickedness of their hearts, but not to obey God's Word.

Yeah Satan also quoted the scriptures and used it to back his temptation of Jesus, so if Satan can use the right scripture to justify wrong and disobedience of God's Word, then man could also do same.

My point is that quoting and backing up one's saying and actions with the scriptures is not the is not the bottom line, but the intentions of our hearts for doing so, and also our standing before God. For if not, tell me why so many false preachers as this one you called fake yet quote mostly from the scriptures and use it to justify their evil intentions and actions?

And if you ask me you're also guilty of such, so you can keep using the excuse of the scriptures to justify your evil self and wicked intentions in the sight of man, but God knows what is in your heart.

As for me, i don't need to back what i say with the scriptures, because i know who i am and that what i'm saying is the truth, for it's something I've been saying ever since I opened this account with Nairaland, that drastic change is coming to the church.

And it has started already coming to pass as you can see it unfolding before your very eyes, and hopefully we are both gonna be here when it comes to fulfillment.

So maybe then you'd a similar thread and also ask me again to back what came to pass with the scriptures, as if to say you don't believe that whatever Jesus said would surely come to pass regardless of what men do or don't do.

Can you please just shut up?

You can't quote scriptures to back your stance because you can't find any. You are also afraid of quoting scriptures wrongly because you are afraid we will expose you, just as Jesus exposed Satan and the Pharisees who quoted scriptures wrongly.

So basically, you stance is not backed by the word of God. And quit saying Abraham and co didn't have scriptures. They heard the word of God and allowed it to guide them. We have the word of God which they heard written down for us, so we allow it guide us. But a coded unbeliever in that word doesn't want us to o ey it. You want us to do what it never ordered us to do.

Just shut up already.

1 Like

Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by babytoun: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
You can't say 2 different things at the same time . You have said COZA is not a church but that the protest to Coza was not of God becuase scriptures don't support protest against churches .

Also please understand that God can use even idol worshipers to accomplish his purpose sometimes ....

Also note that you use scripture to interprete scripture ..in the parable of the tars restraint was exercised ...But when you read the message to the churches in revelation Jesus commended those that were able to spot fakes and also warned some fakes that were impersonating as prophetess that he was running out of patience ...and would soon uproot them and their seeds

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of The Trinity 2: Is Jesus God? / Can A Human Sacrifice Atone For Sins? / Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.