Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,825 members, 7,831,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo (1312 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Can you please just shut up?

You can't quote scriptures to back your stance because you can't find any. You are also afraid of quoting scriptures wrongly because you are afraid we will expose you, just as Jesus exposed Satan and the Pharisees who quoted scriptures wrongly.

Now you see that your use of quoting scriptures is just a flimsy excuse by the hypocrite that you are, for now after exposing your hypocrisy, you've now gone from not quoting scriptures, to quoting scriptures wrongly, which justifies my not wasting the scriptures on you.

For how many times have I done that here in Nairaland, when you played your hypocritical quoting scriptures card?

But not once was quoting of scriptures useful in your case, so you can say whatever you like for I most def have scriptures to back up my claims, but regardless of what you say I can't waste them on you, and you can use the others as an excuse, but nah it that deceptive strategy won't work again.

For if Jesus were here you would be one of the Pharisees persecuting Him, and asking Him to quote scriptures that supported His saying "before Abraham, I am".

Otherwise you can quote a scripture to back that saying from the old testament, but that should let you know that those who know, know!

Don't worry I won't tell you to shut up, because you don't even obey God in spite of your hypocrisy of quoting of the scriptures, so it is me that you would?
alBHAGDADI:

So basically, you stance is not backed by the word of God. And quit saying Abraham and co didn't have scriptures. They heard the word of God and allowed it to guide them. We have the word of God which they heard written down for us, so we allow it guide us. But a coded unbeliever in that word doesn't want us to o ey it. You want us to do what it never ordered us to do.

Just shut up already.
Listen to your confusion with the bolded, they heard from God and we that have a supposedly better covenant don't, you are so foolish.

Jesus told people like you to learn from little children for of such is the kingdom of God, but i'm sure you wouldn't because you can't learn from them because they wouldn't be able to quote scriptures for you, to show the extent of your spiritual ignorance and blindness.

So keep waiting for scriptures, but i've learnt from past instances that it would be foolish to waste such pearls on you, so for you my friend it's only going to be in parables.
Re: The Main Motive Behind The Protest Against COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo by alBHAGDADI: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Now you see that your use of quoting scriptures is just a flimsy excuse by the hypocrite that you are, for now after exposing your hypocrisy, you've now gone from not quoting scriptures, to quoting scriptures wrongly, which justifies my not wasting the scriptures on you.

For how many times have I done that here in Nairaland, when you played your hypocritical quoting scriptures card?

But not once was quoting of scriptures useful in your case, so you can say whatever you like for I most def have scriptures to back up my claims, but regardless of what you say I can't waste them on you, and you can use the others as an excuse, but nah it that deceptive strategy won't work again.

For if Jesus were here you would be one of the Pharisees persecuting Him, ask Him to quote scriptures that supported His saying "that before Abraham I am".

Otherwise you can quote a scripture to back that saying from the old testament, but that should let you know that those who know, know!

Don't worry I won't tell you to shut up, because you don't even obey God in spite of your hypocrisy of quoting of the scriptures, so it is me that you would? Listen to your confusion with the bolded, they heard from God and we that have a supposedly better covenant don't, you are so foolish.

Jesus told people like you to learn from little children for of such is the kingdom of God, but i'm sure you wouldn't because you can learn from them because they wouldn't be able to quote scriptures for you, to show the extent of your spiritual ignorance and blindness.

So keep waiting for scriptures, but i've learnt from past instances that it would be foolish to waste such pearls on you, so for you my friend it's only going to be in parables.

What's this one saying?

@bold

When did you hear God's voice? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Know How Easily Satan Can Enter Those Who Aren't Strong In Spirit / Noah: The Righteous Black Albino / Breaking News- First Female Priest Ordained. See Pictures Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.