Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady (77446 Views)

COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Omoapena(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
H
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by AngelicBeing: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
sad
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Leonbonapart(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Enough already
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tomide007:

At least she found Christ..... As Paul said as long as Christ be preached Halleluyah.... Even if Coza is not perfect, she's not an unbeliever.... It's so sad that we spend much time criticizing Christians who Attend certain churches than we spend evangelising.

Well spoken
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by abbey621(m): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
ebuka10box:
Rape is bad but y bring it out now after many years ..... I don't stand with pastor fatoyinbo cause he has got flesh like me and he has got dick erection too neither do I stand with busola...if fatoyinbo is guilty , he should be forgiven cause we all have raped one another in life , even life itself rapes us at times.....

Eleribu!
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by marriage1: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please don't come here tomorrow to tell us that he touched your breasts when you were 17 years.

If you are admiring the man of God please desist and use this tricks to get the attention of the man you want.
Trick him down.
Draw his attention.
Let him know your feelings for him and he will fall for you.

https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/06/ladies-use-this-to-toast-you-admire.html?m=1
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by foreshore(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by emma321(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Na so life be. Some will while some will not. Even if Coza is not perfect
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Samakus(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
She's 4ft tall only. With her height, she need not go anywhere.

Yes. Nkea afua ndi akanri dem cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by adeoba2008(m): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Because she chose to stay now she has become a slay queen?
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by leonard002(m): 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Beautiful wetin

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
How can a 17years old girl be raped in her father's house without any resistance? She didn't see anyone to confide in then, not even her sister that was with her at home when the first alleged rape happened.

Same person again left her guards open for the same man to re-rape her again, not once more but up to 4 times according to her in different locations, time, and circumstances. Haba wetin? Something is fishy

2 Likes

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Coza is for you under the pastor.

It's all good.
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by IamCharles123: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Slay queen in the Lord

Lol, Nigerians are truly mad.

Someone said she found Christ there, but I can bet my left yanch, that this girl is collecting big big dick there as well.
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by semyman: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Na Dem

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by goldust777: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Some girls like the sweet feeling of being raped by a so called man of GOD since no church brother will toast or marry them.sweet raping is better than at all,at all cheesy eg after the pastor has raped her to left over he will be looking for one foolish church brother to force on her to marry her like was done to timi dakolo Na last minute their eyes dey clear after being pastors intimacy gadget.
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Get all her updated information at > https://melody.com.ng/mercy-eke-biography/

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by IamCharles123: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
couragemurphy:
How can a 17years old girl be raped in her father's house without any resistance? She didn't see anyone to confide in then, not even her sister that was with her at home when the first alleged rape happened.

Same person again left her guards open for the same man to re-rape her again, not once more but up to 4 times according to her in different locations, time, and circumstances. Haba wetin? Something is fishy
U were not there so just quiet, it's better to remain neutral in such situation, especially when they are more than 2 persons accusing the said man of god.
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Even with the artificial light brown mask you're putting on your face... Your pimples b like we die here!!
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by GoodBoi1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
Daviddson:
When people are emotionally attached to their church, then something is definitely wrong somewhere. For some, it's because the church preaches what they want to hear. No 'don't have premarital sex', 'don't watch purn', 'don't collect or give bribe' etc. It's all about motivational speeches.
I don't know why you people expect church sermons to always be around this. Milk is for babies, strong meat is for the matured. There is more to spirituality than do's and don'ts

Heb 5:12
In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God's word all over again. You need milk, not solid food!
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by kenx1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Don't worry u may b d nx victim
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by hatu: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
What is this COZA all about? Prick and pussy ? Can't you just concentrate on other important and motivating issues that will salvage this Godforsaken country? No wonder more people are committing suicide. This is looking more like a gossip website.
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Vainglory: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
slimderek:
Until you become a victim
This one? I think some people enjoy being victims.

1 Like

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by KristaPretty(f): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
I stand for chilled Krest grin grin grin
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Daviddson:
When people are emotionally attached to their church, then something is definitely wrong somewhere. For some, it's because the church preaches what they want to hear. No 'don't have premarital sex', 'don't watch purn', 'don't collect or give bribe' etc. It's all about motivational speeches.

I dont see u leaving Nigeria cos the leaders are bad... Na church building dey rape person??

Pastor go ...pastor come na church matter.. church remains
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Benekruku(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
grin grin grin

Another penis is about to get into trouble again

He wants to know the full gospel

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by emma321(m): 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Plain field to become a celebrity.

Nice one babe.
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by alphaNomega: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
After a forensic analysis, nothing can be more true...
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

4 Likes

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by blackpanda: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
Brainwashed buffoon
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
and why is her face full of pimples is she ovulating or her puberty age which one ....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.