Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady (77444 Views)

COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Daviddson:
When people are emotionally attached to their church, then something is definitely wrong somewhere. For some, it's because the church preaches what they want to hear. No 'don't have premarital sex', 'don't watch purn', 'don't collect or give bribe' etc. It's all about motivational speeches. That I used the word "don't" doesn't mean it has to be 'don't do this and that'. My point is that they don't preach messages that can help to keep their members in good Christian frame, morally.

Motivational speeches is the same thing as preaching the gospel. Only the gospel( which is good news is higher). The phrase motivational speech is generally a human concept, the same way as being humane is synonymous to LOVE in the Bible, but we don't see humane in the Bible.

Most motivational speeches are gotten from the Bible, but they wouldn't tell you were they get their information from. An example worth noting is, as a man thinketh by James Allen, most of what he wrote is scritpual but society would tell you is just fact. But if you're a Christian and you read such books relating it with the gospel of Christ, you'll know what I'm talking about.
Do you even know, let me go down to the human level of thinking, that Christ Jesus was a motivational speaker. If he wasn't, how could he convince his disciples, teach them and make them grow. But in our world or kingdom we call it the gospel. Hope you understand brother, have a nice day.
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by RotimiBliss: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tomide007:

At least she found Christ..... As Paul said as long as Christ be preached Halleluyah.... Even if Coza is not perfect, she's not an unbeliever.... It's so sad that we spend much time criticizing Christians who Attend certain churches than we spend evangelising.

you are making a nice point, ur head is there
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by dochenaj: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
itspzpics:
Beautiful girl
Let her wash her face, and you'll not reconcile both persons.
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by TechCapon(m): 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Daviddson:
When people are emotionally attached to their church, then something is definitely wrong somewhere. For some, it's because the church preaches what they want to hear. No 'don't have premarital sex', 'don't watch purn', 'don't collect or give bribe' etc. It's all about motivational speeches. That I used the word "don't" doesn't mean it has to be 'don't do this and that'. My point is that they don't preach messages that can help to keep their members in good Christian frame, morally.
as an adult do you still need someone to tell you don't collect bribe, don't steal, don't join cult etc? Ur suppose to know that on your own that's why churches preach messages that motivate you to become better.
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pls what is "the slay queen in the Lord "
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Realbelieveer(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
I don't no wat our Muslim brothers gain from this.. I see them comment and protest about this. Very stupid. It can't convert a goat mhen.. We are in a world of good bad and ugly. So stfu

The church is Christ body. On judgment day we all shall answer for all our doings
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by biomedics(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Is coza a house of God?
Would there have been coza without Biodun?
If the accused is guilty then the church is rotten from the head.
If you're motivated at coza, find another church where you will worship God in spirit and truth then go to coza to listen to your motivational speakers.
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Basher8583: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Righteousness89:
It's Not About who is Leaving or Who is Staying.....

Eternity is a Solo Race!
Eternity is a Personal Race!!

If You have to Leave the Church to Be Sure of your Salvation, That's Beautiful..

If The Man Involed goes Humble, Makes Amendments and Peace with GOD...

No Matter what He has done, if JESUS Comes , He will make Heaven while Many who are still lashing him will be Here..

Remember the Criminal on the cross with JESUS CHRIST

I Just Pray For Pastor Biodun that He makes Great use of the Opportunity to Make GENUIE Peace with GOD..

Just like televangelist Jimmy Swagart did and was later caught with another Olosho
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by CanadaOrBust: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
couragemurphy:

Of you have better information, you can educate me Sir

I guess u didn’t see where someone said none of these is on the video.
Did u see this story:

BE VERY VERY CAREFUL OF THE PAPA ANOINTING CHURCHES. INFACT, STAY AWAY FROM THEM:

A TRUE LIFE STORY.
Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend (and "so-called" Men of God You Follow) - A MUST READ!

My name is Chidubem Okwu. I am a pastor, but I have disappointed God and I really don’t know where to begin to tell my story.
I must tell you the truth. I can’t really say if I have a call or not. I was a Sunday School teacher in my church for 9 years at Kaduna. In 1999 I was led to start a church, but from the experiences I have gathered now I cannot say I was actually led by the Holy Spirit to start that church.

As at 2008, I was not making any progress both spiritually and materially. I saw many churches which began several years after mine. Another pastor began his church in 2006 and by 2012 he was recording 11,000 people on a Sunday service and he was also making good money and riding in big cars, including the latest jeeps.

After listening to me, he promised to help me solve my problem. He said I needed to be empowered and that it is going to cost me some amount of money besides, I need to have a big and strong heart. Then he asked me if I have got a strong heart and I told him that I have, as long as it is not going to involve killing a fellow human being. He asked me thrice if I have got a strong heart and I consistently gave him the same answer. Again he asked me if I want a single empowerment or double empowerment and I asked him which one was better and he said double empowerment was better but it wouldl cost me a lot of money, and that after the empowerment I was going to be told how to maintain and renew the power.

In Lagos we lodged at the guest house of a big ministry and at 11.30p.m we went out in a private car to the Bar-beach. At the Bar-beach we were at the bank when he spoke some unknown language and told me that a woman was going to come out of the water and that I should do whatever she says. As soon as he said that, there was rumbling on the surface of the water and a mermaid came out of it. The general overseer told me not to be afraid that the mermaid will not harm me, so I picked courage when I saw her.
When she came to the surface of the water, the lower part of her body was like that of a fish. My eyes were transfixed to that lower part, and as she was getting closer to me it became human. Then she came to me and asked me to have sex with her which I did in the presence of the general overseer. After having sex with her, she put her hand in her vagina and made a sign of the cross on my forehead and my palm.

That afternoon as I was sleeping, that same mermaid I had sex with at the Bar-beach came to me in my dream and told me that to maintain and also constantly renew the power I must be having sex with a virgin once every month, so this jolted me out of sleep. I went to the general overseer’s room to explain what I saw and heard in my dream and he said it was no problem. When I asked him how I was going to be getting the virgins he said he was going to assist me get them, but I needed to pay for his service. Honestly Apostle after this I wanted to backout, but I had no courage to say or do so.

In the evening we were at the local airport in Lagos and took a flight to Port-Harcourt. At Port-Harcourt we lodged in the guest house of another ministry and at mid-night we got out, eventually arriving in a very big compound of a woman called Eze-Nwanyi. Inside the compound were many houses.
We met many pastors there including first generation church pastors. When it was my turn, the general overseer paid some money and itemized what should be done for me. When I went into the room I was surprised it was a woman again and as I was thinking – woman again! I found myself on top of the woman on a bed in an adjacent room. Honestly I have not been able to recall how I found myself on that bed. I had sex with her and also sucked her breasts. After the sexual session, she made some animal cry and administered some stuff into my eyes and I began immediately to see into the spirit world and also discussed with some spirit beings. After that she gave me a bottle of olive oil which she called “do as I say”. She said with this the members of my church will do whatever I ask them to do.

She also gave me another bottle of olive oil which she called “all seeing oil”. She said with the oil I could see deep into people’s secrets, and a bottle of olive oil which she called “slaying oil” for slaying people (under "so-called" anointing) during prayer. She finally gave me two more bottles of olive oil. The first one is “crowd pulling oil” and the second one is “touch and follow” – which I will be using to hypnotize women especially virgins because I will be having sex with them and married women to renew the empowerment. She said I could have sex and immediately after that I could go straight into ministration without having my bath. She bound me with an oath of secrecy.

I have been having sex with virgin girls and married women and things have been working out fine for my family and the church for the past six years, but I have gotten to a stage in which I am no longer feeling comfortable with the whole thing. I have had dreams in which I saw myself burning in hell. I have had this dream of hell seven times and in one of the dreams I awoke only for the same dream to continue when I went back to bed. I have been having sleepless nights, and many nights I get raped by that same mermaid. I have lost two of my children mysteriously, but through the same pattern. For the past three months I have not been able to get virgin girls and this has affected the power as it is going down.

I want to get out of this whole issue even if it means closing the church. I have gone to the general overseer and he said it was too late for me to get out. He threatened me with mysterious death. He said it is not possible for me to turn against the mermaid and Eze-Nwanyi because they were already part of my life. I told him that I will do everything positively possible to get myself out of this.

For some time now I have not been sleeping at night and I also at times hallucinate. Sir, I urgently need your help because I believe time is running out for me as the attack from the marine kingdom increases.
Apostle, it is really unfortunate that the Church of our Lord Jesus Christ has been taken over by Mermaids. The number of pastors using marine spirits is alarming, and more of them are getting initiated daily into this wicked kingdom. So these pastors are also initiating their spiritually illiterate members.

Before I messed up myself spiritually, I had always wondered why members of churches follow their pastors sheepishly, but now I know better.

They have killed my two children and now they want me dead. I am becoming afraid of staying alone because of some bizarre spiritual appearances I see, and things have started to move in my brain and body. Any time I start praying the movement would start and sometimes I feel the movement in my marrow.

Sir, I know you are a very busy person. I will appreciate if you find time to pray over this my problems and seek the face of the Lord on how He will use you to help me out. I know that if I am forgiven, my deliverance will be easy. I regret selling my soul to marine spirits.
The Eze-Nwanyi is also a very strong agent of the mermaid.

I look forward to hearing from you
Your co-servant in the Lord,
Pastor Chidubem Okwu.

Author’s Response:
When I received this letter I called the number over three times, but it was switched off. So the next day I called and it went through. A woman took the call and when I asked to speak to pastor Chidubem, I was told that he had died in a car crash the previous day. I was dumbfounded. I just expressed my condolences to the woman who later told me that she was his wife that she had to amend her ways with the Lord and move ahead with her life. She expressed gratitude and thanked me.

After I cut off the discussion I was frozen to a spot for over five minutes until my son came and touched me asking what the matter was.

Please share with the brethren so that you can save as much of Christ's sheep that the roaring lion is seeking to devour. Thank you!
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by frozen70(f): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Don't just come up with rape saga in future

That's how it starts
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by GoodBoi1(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

So you think it is maturity to become a predator on vulnerable ones? undecided
Not at all, I never implied that. Pls don't misinterpret what I said. I even added a verse. I think that messages in church doesn't have to always be about the elementary truth in God's word as Paul said; else we should be okay just knowing the 10 commandments. Believers, not just pastors alone, have to keep growing in knowledge and understanding of the deeper things so as not to remain babies.
The bible also tells us to take heed lest we fall. It doesn't matter whether you are a mature believer or not, it still applies because temptation will come.
There is so much to learn about the ways of God and how to apply it to our lives as believers. We can feel comfortable about how spiritual we are when there are even more spiritual heights to attain.
Re: Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady by Image123(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
TechCapon:
as an adult do you still need someone to tell you don't collect bribe, don't steal, don't join cult etc? Ur suppose to know that on your own that's why churches preach messages that motivate you to become better.

Lol, the children of Israel were literally kids, that's why God gave them the 10 commandments. Those commandments are for babies, who needs such after waec?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.