Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation (41739 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by oyetunder(m): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
matured... unlike this:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Tomide007: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
So, Pastor Poju sha want people to know that he was the one that initiated the move that forced Pastor Fat Oyinbo to step down
You're pathetic...... Really..... U just must find someone to abuse isn't it? Bottomline is that the church of Christ is acting as one where people subject themselves under authority of the owner of another church...his mentors made the decision and he listened.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by suitlovers: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
oldtruth:

Because he is weakling like you. If care is not taking, this will be the end of COZA. Don't be a fool like him.

Could be possible.

Get the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Aiyk2333: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
thesicilian:
So you mean to tell me that you didn't even hear the full story from one of the parties involved, not to talk of both parties, before you started making calls and calling for the pastor to step aside? That is disappointing coming from a supposed Man of God.

One thing I've noticed so far: Those who are truly open minded about the whole issue, those who do not want to support either party until they get the full story, have decided to remain quiet either for fear of media backlash and possible accusations of their own, or simply because they do not want to get involved.
What is even wrong with u people . these are fatoyinbos close associates.. This people already know there's no lie in this story, that's if u have the spirit of discernment. what is left is how he'll redeem himself

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
XTHRONE:
Hypocrites.
let he who have no sin be the first to cast out the stone.

Spare me that BS please.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by stanliwise(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
thesicilian:
So you mean to tell me that you didn't even hear the full story from one of the parties involved, not to talk of both parties, before you started making calls and calling for the pastor to step aside? That is disappointing coming from a supposed Man of God.

One thing I've noticed so far: Those who are truly open minded about the whole issue, those who do not want to support either party until they get the full story, have decided to remain quiet either for fear of media backlash and possible accusations of their own, or simply because they do not want to get involved.
You are missing the point here, the fact that pastor Fatoyinbo is innocent doesn't change the reality that rape allegation like this doesn't exist. You speaking out from one angle doesn't mean you support Busola or fatoyinbo. So because I follow the tag #sayNoToRape means I am against fatoyinbo? ofcourse not!, although it is possible I can, also support #iStandAgainstFalseAccusation does not mean I am saying Busola has falsely accused fatoyinbo or that the rape didn't happen.
Truth is no one should call out anyone name when conclusion has not been reached but if anyone does not stand with #sayNoToRape, IMO the person is saying "I don't care if people are raped", same goes for the other too. Goodday.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Tomide007: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kennydoc:

The point in bold was clear to me after reading Pastor Oyemade's article. Biodun is guilty as charged, and they all know it.

Yeah he is

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fatoyinbo na mumu... What is your own with the yeye accusation of donkey years. This is the handiwork of his detractors maybe most of his senior pastors who are envious of his achievement. Why stepping down? Why? Did they own your edifice? I trust Suleiman... Sue those idiots and force them to apologize. I don't like all this social media pastors and warriors. Guy face reality and move on with your life. make she go kill herself
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Graduateacher(f): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
See maturity, nice one pastor, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Aiyk2333:

What is even wrong with u people . these are fatoyinbos close associates.. This people already know there's no lie in this story, that's if u have the spirit of discernment. what is left is how he'll redeem himself

This is a rape case where the state is supposed to step in ( if charges are brought against BF ) but here we are as brainless Nigerians asking for someone to step down while taking allegations as facts.

We know what's obtainable in a sane society where rape charges are brought against public figures.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by crackhouse(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
OK ooo
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by dammyGold03: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
this issue of rape is so serious in this our country
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by marriage1: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
The fact remains that the truth will definitely show itself one day and that one day is now.
Wether he's silent or not, we want to know the truth.

This will also open the eyes of so many ladies that goes to any church either because she is looking for husband or she is looking for a child.

Use this tricks to get the attention of the man you have been admiring and make your feelings known to him.
It may not be easy but you have to get what you want using this simple tricks.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/06/ladies-use-this-to-toast-you-admire.html?m=1
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by MahatmaGhandi: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
thesicilian:

I just shook my head and said wow, he is playing to the gallery because anything outside the narrative that has been presented on social media would earn him the title of "rape enabler" so he quickly lined up behind the narrative so as not to lose followers. I feel it is bad precedence not because I think Biodun is innocent, but because the narrative has been established and anyone that dares to question the narrative would be shot down like an aircraft in enemy territory. Like I said I will not take any sides until both parties have been thoroughly cross examined in a court of law, If I had the funds I would provide both parties with the best of legal counsels that can be found in Nigeria to ensure that a rapist does not go Scot free and that an innocent man is not sentenced unjustly. I will not be bullied in towing a path that sins against the very essence of my soul because I want to look cool. If Biodun is found guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction, I will be more than happy to see him go to jail, If he is found innocent I will watch to see the reaction of those that have allowed their emotions rule over their sense of reason and justice, especially Poju. But kiddos to Stanley Nwanbia, he has maintained a dignified neutrality that has irritated tyrants and perspective monopolists.

ND don't get me wrong Poju made some excellent points but he allowed himself to sound like the accused is as alleged. This is my issue with his position.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Ostrogoth(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
OkCornel:
Nice one

Meanwhile;

People's eyes are getting opened. The "gods of men" will no longer be deified by gullible parishioners as people eventually find out that it is not anointing oil that flows through these "gods of men" veins.

And for Nigerian Christians that let their gods of men to think for them, please read what Apostle John has for you;

1 John 2 v 26-27 (Amplified Bible)

26 These things I have written to you with reference to those who are trying to deceive you [seducing you and leading you away from the truth and sound doctrine].

27 As for you, the anointing [the special gift, the preparation] which you received from Him remains [permanently] in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you. But just as His anointing teaches you [giving you insight through the presence of the Holy Spirit] about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as His anointing has taught you, you must remain in Him [being rooted in Him, knit to Him].

The written word of God is inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Even genuine pastors are dependent on the Spirit of God...

Do not fall for the subtle trap of prioritzing the products (Bible + Man of God) over and above the source (Holy Spirit)... Also rely on the source. You have him in you to guide you into all truth.

Trust the Spirit first, before anything else He leads you to.

Perfectly written, brother. I could marry you this weekemd for this if you were a woman. More grace to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Goke7: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
oldtruth:
Fatoyinbo na mumu... What is your own with the yeye accusation of donkey years. This is the handiwork of his detractors maybe most of his senior pastors who are envious of his achievement. Why stepping down? Why? Did they own your edifice? I trust Suleiman... Sue those idiots and force them to apologize. I don't like all this social media pastors and warriors. Guy face reality and move on with your life. make she go kill herself

even suleiman will soon have his day of reckoning if he indulges in such act, fatoyinbo escaped initially but did not escape this one.

God is not a joker, he can't give you a global ministry for you to take advantage of others, it will surely boomerang.

This is why a lot of pastors have been quiet so far, they know the alarm can blow on any of them soon so chill

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by alphaNomega: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
I'll be back

EDIT: I'm back

After a forensic analysis, nothing can be more true...
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl grin "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Paccus: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tomide007:

You're pathetic...... Really..... U just must find someone to abuse isn't it? Bottomline is that the church of Christ is acting as one where people subject themselves under authority of the owner of another church...his mentors made the decision and he listened.
what hisexcellency wrote is correct...its great the church of God is working as one, But i was disappointed seeing pastor Poju writeup, he wants to get more famous through the misfortune of a close friend... You should learn to read between lines and be careful of friends like that...there was no need for a writeup like that since pastor Biodun has already agreed to step down

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
I hope all roads leads to Ikotun this coming Sunday?
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Paccus: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
stanliwise:
You are missing the point here, the fact that pastor Fatoyinbo is innocent doesn't change the reality that rape allegation like this doesn't exist. You speaking out from one angle doesn't mean you support Busola or fatoyinbo. So because I follow the tag #sayNoToRape means I am against fatoyinbo? ofcourse not!, although it is possible I can, also support #iStandAgainstFalseAccusation does not mean I am saying Busola has falsely accused fatoyinbo or that the rape didn't happen.
Truth is no one should call out anyone name when conclusion has not been reached but if anyone does not stand with #sayNoToRape, IMO the person is saying "I don't care if people are raped", same goes for the other too. Goodday.
100% Right... no sides for now, the fight is against rape

1 Like

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Austineva(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dis one na upcoming rapist

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by laudate: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
oldtruth:
Fatoyinbo na mumu... What is your own with the yeye accusation of donkey years. This is the handiwork of his detractors maybe most of his senior pastors who are envious of his achievement. Why stepping down? Why? Did they own your edifice? I trust Suleiman... Sue those idiots and force them to apologize I don't like all this social media pastors and warriors. Guy face reality and move on with your life. make she go kill herself
Sue which idiots? He can only sue if his hands are clean.

Trust me, if his hands are not clean of these allegations, you will see additional skeletons in his cupboard being revealed in court. shocked

He has chosen the path of wisdom by stepping down. Let us hope God restores him and he changes for good. sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Udumeh: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
All satanic girls or women needs to be taught a lesson for being agents of devil.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
Goke7:

even suleiman will soon have his day of reckoning if he indulges in such act, fatoyinbo escaped initially but did not escape this one.

God is not a joker, he can't give you a global ministry for you to take advantage of others, it will surely boomerang.

This is why a lot of pastors have been quiet so far, they know the alarm can blow on any of them soon so chill

Everone has a past. Did he continue with the romp afterwards? See, don't allow your past to tie you down. Let your past stay where it is. Make corrections and move on. That is life. Also this might be usual gimmicks by stupid people to bring men down. Prophet TB Joshua was accused severally and he stood his ground. Guy some past don't need your attention. Move on! He is also a social media pastor and that is why the little pressure is making him to succumb. Real men won't even bulge
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Paccus: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
MahatmaGhandi:

I just shook my head and said wow, he is playing to the gallery because anything outside the narrative that has been presented on social media would earn him the title of "rape enabler" so he quickly lined up behind the narrative so as not to loose followers. I feel it is bad precedence not because I think Biodun is innocent, but because the narrative has been established and anyone that dares to question the narrative would be shot down like an aircraft in enemy territory. Like I said I will not take any sides until both parties have been thoroughly cross examined in a court of law, If I had the funds I would provide both parties with the best of legal counsels that can be found in Nigeria to ensure that a rapist does not go Scot free and that an innocent man is not sentenced unjustly. I will not be bullied in towing a path that sins against the very essence of my soul because I want to look cool. If Biodun is found guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction, I will be more than happy to see him go to jail, If he is found innocent I will watch to see the reaction of those that have allowed their emotions rule over their sense of reason and justice, especially Poju. But kiddos to Stanley Nwanbia, he has maintained a dignified neutrality that has irritated tyrants and perspective monopolists.

ND don't get me wrong Poju made some excellent points but he allowed himself to sound like the accused is as alleged. This is my issue with his position.
BRO, its as if you are reading my Mind... i am very disappointed in Pastor Poju,
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by TruthinAction: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
thesicilian:

Just my thought. It's a biased decision for a Pastor of his status. When you here that kind of news, it is safer to start from the view point that it can't be true until evidences proves otherwise. You don't judge a case just by hearing only one party involved.
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by KanuSE: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Tomide007:
He reached out to him first, then called his spiritual mentors, then they made a decision that he steps down.... Apparently he's guilty, by the way poju oyemade and fatoyinbo are friends.... If he said this then it's final

Justice served the Nigerian way. grin
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by derecho(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Friend, from the post PST Poju believed Busola already... Simple.
Reason he didn't need to watch all the interview.Secondly, why apologize to rape victims in the same post?
I expected him to be quick to listen and slow to speak/judge.
stanliwise:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
laudate:

Sue which idiots? He can only sue if his hands are clean.

Trust me, if his hands are not clean of these allegations, you will see additional skeletons in his cupboard being revealed in court. shocked

He has chosen the path of wisdom by stepping down. Let us hope God restores him and he changes for good. sad

No wisdom whatsoever in that. This life comes with so many trials. Don't fall, don't look back. It is a code. if you show cowardice, that is the end.

Timi and his wife got married in that Church and if not that the Church forced them to marry, he will still be smarking her and she keeps on giving birth. My brother, don't allow emotional blackmail. Even if he is guilty will stepping down help him? The guy owns COZA, use your senses if not, little children who don't know how you surfer to get to where you are will throw you out. Wicked people out ther
Re: Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation by laudate: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
oldtruth:
Everone has a past. Did he continue with the romp afterwards? See, don't allow your past to tie you down. Let your past stay where it is. Make corrections and move on. That is life. Also this might be usual gimmicks by stupid people to bring men down. Prophet TB Joshua was accused severally and he stood his ground. Guy some past don't need your attention. Move on! He is also a social media pastor and that is why the little pressure is making him to succumb. Real men won't even bulge

Which gimmick? Did the pastor himself tell you it was a gimmick?

The man knows his hands are not clean in this case, that was why he chose to heed the advice of those who asked him to step down. undecided

As for real men, I don't know how many you have met. But real men do not manipulate, coerce or intimidate unsuspecting women into having sex with them, especially when such women are under their church, or members of their flock. And especially if such men are married and have sworn an oath to serve God as a priest. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video) / UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.