Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One - Investment (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (40570 Views)

Learn How To Make Much Money Online And Detect Misleading Platforms / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 5:03am On Sep 07, 2019
All pms have been replied
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by banji1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Biggerbros234: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by greenalwaz: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by elvisgaga: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Boss balenciago, am really interested... Please add 08135339330
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Ryan03(f): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Soul47:
Never been scammed, all thanks to God and caution.

On the other hand I notice that my transfer fees are just too much of a fee.

I wouldn't know if it's normal or the issue is from the exchange platform; luno.

I requested to withdraw 631k surprisingly I received 618k meaning about 13k was deducted for transfer fee...
I find it kinda Too big.

Please is it something we should expect normally or are there cheaper exchange platform...

Due to that I haven't withdrawn money again, all locked up.

Any suggestion?
pls how does this bitcoin stuff works. I know nothing about it
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ryan03:

I explained it on page 3, read it up there then ask your questions.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by greenalwaz: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2019
Soul47:

pls add me my no is up..thks
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Balanciego(m): 6:30am On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by cipslim(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ryan03:

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency created in 2009, it use blockchain technology.
check this out for more details on bitcoin.. https://nairaedge.com/bitcoins/

Does anyone trade or hold altcoins... I would like to know if anyone on this forum trade altcoins... I have a few altcoins, I'm holding for long term
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by winterbery: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Soul47:

You are in already.

Class starts tomorrow.

pls can you edit out the number you qouted with this comment, pls... its necessary.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Candoit: 11:30am On Dec 01, 2019
I don't know why the topic of ths thread says another thing and comments have been in another direction.

I am yet to see a name of a cryptocurrency company scammed by anyone or people mentioning their experiences aside the one who talked about lending on telegram

I have been crypto scammed by Prime ex. It paid me for a while but took a larger portion and kept deceiving.
I started with mining $289, later I did a promo of $500, then they said my account was deactivated cos they suspected fraudulent activities and I should deposit $313. And all these while, I couldn't still collect my cash back. Then I decided to pay to deactivate with the promise of getting my money back. Then the next thing I knew was that they said I should pay for upgrade even after the deactivatation and to upgrade cost $489. After that they said I could withdraw.

After I requested a withdrawal, the money didn't reflect. Even up till today it didn't come. I asked them, they claimed for weeks they had sent the money and that it was no more with them.

When I pressed further, they said I should pay $1000 to look into the problem. When I discussed with other investors, I saw that was the process they all went through.

I asked myself where I was going to get $1000 for the VIP upgrade for them to look into the matter. Well, I later paid the $1000 and immediately the money hit their account, they told me I made mistake in the deposit process and I should pay $500 to correct the mistake.

Some say it paid them finally, but as for me and my household, Prime ex is scam.

I have counted my losses and moved on. But I thought you should know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Weirdgee: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2019
Candoit:
I don't know why the topic of ths thread says another thing and comments have been in another direction.

I am yet to see a name of a cryptocurrency company scammed by anyone or people mentioning their experiences aside the one who talked about lending on telegram

I have been crypto scammed by Prime ex. It paid me for a while but took a larger portion and kept deceiving.
I started with mining $289, later I did a promo of $500, then they said my account was deactivated cos they suspected fraudulent activities and I should deposit $313. And all these while, I couldn't still collect my cash back. Then I decided to pay to deactivate with the promise of getting my money back. Then the next thing I knew was that they said I should pay for upgrade even after the deactivatation and to upgrade cost $489. After that they said I could withdraw.

After I requested a withdrawal, the money didn't reflect. Even up till today it didn't come. I asked them, they claimed for weeks they had sent the money and that it was no more with them.

When I pressed further, they said I should pay $1000 to look into the problem. When I discussed with other investors, I saw that was the process they all went through.

I asked myself where I was going to get $1000 for the VIP upgrade for them to look into the matter. Well, I later paid the $1000 and immediately the money hit their account, they told me I made mistake in the deposit process and I should pay $500 to correct the mistake.

Some say it paid them finally, but as for me and my household, Prime ex is scam.

guy sorry to say u are very greedy that's why u lost so much to them.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Candoit: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Weirdgee:
guy sorry to say u are very greedy that's why u lost so much to them.

That's what people always say when others lose funds. I hope u don't make any investment at all, cos that's the beginning of your greed.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by LadyHeaven(f): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Candoit:

Wow, you should have seen the signs, may God replenish your pockets...

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by mrphysics(m): 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Wow, you should have seen the signs, may God replenish your pockets...
I guess i have responded to your email

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by LadyHeaven(f): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2019
mrphysics:

I guess i have responded to your email

No sir you haven't, would resend again, God bless
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by mrphysics(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
LadyHeaven:

No sir you haven't, would resend again, God bless
I just dig
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by LadyHeaven(f): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
mrphysics:

I just dig

nothing still even in spam, please this is my mail.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by mrphysics(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
LadyHeaven:

nothing still even in spam, please this is my mail g@gmail.com, pls don't quote the mail so I can remove it.

It's same email I responded to twice
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by LadyHeaven(f): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
mrphysics:

It's same email I responded to twice

Seen, Thank you
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by OgaVoltron: 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
See as everywhere quiet, Most don't know they've been scammed through the so called BTbills scheme already,dem still dey wait. Perfectly thought out,using this thread to gather knowledge about possible loopholes. Quite commendable & ironic I say. Soul47 and others warned you afterall.

You have two choices, stay quiet and move on like typical nigerians or combine your efforts to track them down. Total inside job people.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
OgaVoltron:
See as everywhere quiet, Most don't know they've been scammed through the so called BTbills scheme already,dem still dey wait. Perfectly thought out,using this thread to gather knowledge about possible loopholes. Quite commendable & ironic I say. Soul47 and others warned you afterall.

You have two choices, stay quiet and move on like typical nigerians or combine your efforts to track them down. Total inside job people.

Hope you did not fall for it.

If anyone is ready to track them down

Holla me, I have some vital informations.

Peace and love.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Haznab06(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
24instantbtc.club is an organized fraud pls run away from it and other related sites
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by seanwilliam(m): 12:58am On Dec 30, 2019
Soul47:

bros can I use LUNO bitcoin Address to receive money in USA Please it is urgent sir..cos I couldn't find usa in the countries listed.. I wanted to use coin base but when trying to use the app, it was just showing verifying which I always have to use the website(I prefer using apps to website)).. so bro..what can you say about luno??
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by seanwilliam(m): 1:05am On Dec 30, 2019
Balanciego:
Alot of people on this space have complained about been scammed especially in cryptocurrency. Some have sent pm requesting they share their experiences.

I'm making it open for y'all here. share your experience and I will drop one or two tips to detect a scam

Due to popular demand for a bitcoin class. I have decided to hold a free class on everything about earning in bitcoin.

send a pm, drop your whatsapp number or your mail
bros can I use LUNO bitcoin Address to receive money in USA Please it is urgent sir..cos I couldn't find usa in the countries listed.. I wanted to use coin base but when trying to use the app, it was just showing verifying which I always have to use the website(I prefer using apps to website)).. so bro..what can you say about luno?? I'm a novice in this game sir
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by seanwilliam(m): 1:06am On Dec 30, 2019
cipslim:

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency created in 2009, it use blockchain technology.
check this out for more details on bitcoin.. https://nairaedge.com/bitcoins/

Does anyone trade or hold altcoins... I would like to know if anyone on this forum trade altcoins... I have a few altcoins, I'm holding for long term
bros can I use LUNO bitcoin Address to receive money in USA Please it is urgent sir..cos I couldn't find usa in the countries listed.. I wanted to use coin base but when trying to use the app, it was just showing verifying which I always have to use the website(I prefer using apps to website)).. so bro..what can you say about luno?? I'm a novice sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Stock Brokers In Nigeria? / Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money. / Buhari's Declaration for Second Term Crashes Stock Market to 3 month low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.