Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One - Investment (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (40566 Views)

Learn How To Make Much Money Online And Detect Misleading Platforms / Unsecured Loans In Nigeria: Share Your Experience / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
seanwilliam:
bros can I use LUNO bitcoin Address to receive money in USA Please it is urgent sir..cos I couldn't find usa in the countries listed.. I wanted to use coin base but when trying to use the app, it was just showing verifying which I always have to use the website(I prefer using apps to website)).. so bro..what can you say about luno??

Sincerely I advise you use another exchange

My friends $6k is hanging there

I have not had issues using luno but of late the reviews have been very bad.

Please look for another exchange platform around.

Or use blockchain and later look for a buyer

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by seanwilliam(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
Soul47:

Sincerely I advise you use another exchange

My friends $6k is hanging there

I have not had issues using luno but of late the reviews have been very bad.

Please look for another exchange platform around.

Or use blockchain and later look for a buyer
recommend between coinbase and blockchain? And I think u cant directly withdraw to your local bank on blockchain??

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 4:57am On Dec 31, 2019
seanwilliam:
recommend between coinbase and blockchain? And I think u cant directly withdraw to your local bank on blockchain??

I'm not sure you can withdraw to your local bank on Blockchain, but you can on Coinbase, it's just to know if your country is allowed.

If yes, then use Coinbase.
If no, then use either of them to keep the btc, and look for a buyer.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by seanwilliam(m): 5:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Soul47:

I'm not sure you can withdraw to your local bank on Blockchain, but you can on Coinbase, it's just to know if your country is allowed.

If yes, then use Coinbase.
If no, then use either of them to keep the btc, and look for a buyer.
you are smart..thanks sir

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Areade4well: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by space1(m): 7:21am On Feb 13, 2020
Soul47
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
space1:

Soul47

Delete your number

Na scam those guys be.

If anyone contact you, it's probably one of them

No say I no tell you ooo
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by space1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Soul47:

Delete your number

Na scam those guys be.

If anyone contact you, it's probably one of them

No say I no tell you ooo

Someone actually contacted me but I'm not new here �
Immediately I saw the person message I knew it was a scam
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by daemperor1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
Anyone with BTC for sale?
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Soul47(m): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2020
space1:

Someone actually contacted me but I'm not new here �
Immediately I saw the person message I knew it was a scam

Thank God you were able to detect it.

Those guys are ruthless.

Broke criminals.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Curvinus(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
okay.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Joefixy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
Balanciego:
you are right. due to increase in price of bitcoin, mining difficulty and productivity margin increased too. So this can be felt by users through transaction fee.

At bitcoin stability, transaction fee also stabilize.

good luck

Please how can I learn about Bitcoin I want to invest in it
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Wumi261(m): 11:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
Bro, please, I sent an email to you. Please, respond
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by ActivistSlimfeez: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
If you really need a legitimate passive income and you are tired of all these ponzi website with mouth watering returns. No ponzi or peer to peer, only forex investment.... DM yusuff.afis@gmail.com
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Aeoner4: 6:31am On Aug 24, 2020
N
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Wumi261(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
Balanciego:
Alot of people on this space have complained about been scammed especially in cryptocurrency. Some have sent pm requesting they share their experiences.

I'm making it open for y'all here. share your experience and I will drop one or two tips to detect a scam

Due to popular demand for a bitcoin class. I have decided to hold a free class on everything about earning in bitcoin.

send a pm, drop your whatsapp number or your mail

Hello bro, I'm still expecting your reply. Please.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by ablejoe(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
AGBELOBA LOKO 3.0 REBRANDED INVESTMENT with 50% ROI in 12months.

OXFORD INT'L GROUP, Nigeria's most diversified and conglomerate business empire in Nigeria with over 180 Companies operational and 20 member companies with an asset base of over 70 Billions in just in REAL ESTATE BUSINESS, having over 36 Estate locations within Lagos, Ogun State, Ibadan, Portharcourt(P/H) and Owerri Imo State.

OXFORD INT'L GROUP presents AGBELOBA LOKO 3.0 Rebranded Investment, an Agricultural Investment opportunity, offering a whopping 50% ROI in 12 months on investment.

Our PEPPER FARMLAND is on 100 Hectares of Land located in Ijako Isale, Off Aiyetoro, Opposite Ogun-Osun River Basin, Ogun State Nigeria.

Enjoy 24/7 access to Clients management team, secured investment, insured investment and amazing Return On Investment (ROI) with no risk.

*HOW TO GET STARTED*
1. Fill our Investment Form
2. Submit to us
3. Pay investment sum
4. Receive welcome pack(Post-Dated Cheque and Document).
5. Watch your investment grow.

For more details, Call/Whatsapp: my signature

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by SKhanmi: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
Wumi261:

Hello bro, I'm still expecting your reply. Please.

The Op, this thread was all part of an elaborate gigantic scam. Move on but be careful, they operate in rings on the business & investment sections. Those 2 sections have caused more tears than anything.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Wumi261(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
SKhanmi:

The Op, this thread was all part of an elaborate gigantic scam. Move on but be careful, they operate in rings on the business & investment sections. Those 2 sections have caused more tears than anything.

Thank you for the advice.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Oyefoyinsade: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Why is your account balance Red when it can be GREEN?

Think GREEN...

Go GREEN with a Greenhouse.

Do it the Farmkonnect way...

For more information:
Contact 08088934536 or oyedelefoyinsade@farmkonnectng.com

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by mattyrukee(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Please who has bitcoin for sale
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by moneyissues(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Soul47:
Never been scammed, all thanks to God and caution.

On the other hand I notice that my transfer fees are just too much of a fee.

I wouldn't know if it's normal or the issue is from the exchange platform; luno.

I requested to withdraw 631k surprisingly I received 618k meaning about 13k was deducted for transfer fee...
I find it kinda Too big.

Please is it something we should expect normally or are there cheaper exchange platform...

Due to that I haven't withdrawn money again, all locked up.

Any suggestion?
Luno charges are so high..I quit luno long ago Roqqu is bae easy and seamless transaction...I tock roqqu

https://app.roqqu.com/signup?ref=yLbyWhA6P6r0ZYwLcJhJ

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Magolf7930(m): 7:05am On Sep 17, 2020
I sent you dm bro, I want you to put me through on issue concerning crypto. Pls reply, thanks.
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Magolf7930(m): 7:39am On Sep 17, 2020
williamsuc:

No need to pay brother,I will teach u all u need to know abt bitcoin for free but if u want a face to face meet we can do that,but u will have to come to Benin that's where I am ATM,I can't leave now,very busy with work
pls help a brother too, I'm naive to crypto currency. As my fellow bro as said, also afraid to loose my hard earned money. I don't mind paying for training as well. God bless you as you help
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by Weirdgee: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Guys is roqqu legit or scam?

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by OtunbaALEXANDER: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
This bot is like bee but it gives ETH
Every 15s You can watch ads and earn ETH. Enjoy it!��
Its free !!!
https:///ETH_Ads_ca_bot?start=641717869
Re: Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One by molybdenum0012: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hey guys,
I receive money often from the US. but I notice the exchange rate is too high. Imagine exchanging one dollar btw 370-380 while in parallel market it is above 400 naira per dollars. now, I am thinking of asking the client to send money to me in bitcoin so I can exchange it at high rate here. Do you think this is a smart move or not?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Stock Brokers In Nigeria? / Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money. / Buhari's Declaration for Second Term Crashes Stock Market to 3 month low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.