Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) (67602 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / World's Cutest Dog Dies Of Heartbreak After Losing Best Friend - Another Dog / Dog Dies Of A Broken Heart After Being Dumped At Airport By Her Owner-telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
AntiBrutus:
More reason I would never understand why some women call men dogs.

Dogs are loyal... smiley
Men Hater!!!

Hate responsibly...
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by LordofNaija: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
H
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Ndkings1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
The dog should be given a befitting burial....
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by TANID(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:
Dogs are the most loyal creatures on earth.

Please I am not talking about Nigerian Bingos that are capable of showing arm robbers where you are hiding.
Bro That's My Dog For You, When I Try To Run Away From Someone He Would Go After Me And Start Bark.
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Phyde: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

He will rather sacrifice the entire country to save his gay cows.

No RUGA in SE
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:

Please I am not talking about Nigerian Bingos that are capable of showing arm robbers where you are hiding.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Essential(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
kings59:
Snake doesn't craw into people's house to attack them.

If it was like that, then many people would be dead.

Stop adding salt to the story that it wanted to enter the house and attack a child.

The dog did a great job. If it were a cat, it would be a perfect killing without harm on the cat.

Are you a pussy lover?
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by scatcash(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
guy your mouth no be here chai
OfficialAPCNig:

He will rather sacrifice the entire country to save his gay cows.

No RUGA in SE
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by technicallyrich(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
I dont know why i love frogs .
I just wish i could get one as pet.
I just love their small legs and how they jump around like 9gerian girls from bed to bed.

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Tobiah22: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
What a heroic death.
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by ultimatekint(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
PussyKing:
Chai why did he die na

Can Buhari sacrifice his life to save Nigeria
He,Buhari, is sacrificing people's lives,not his own.
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by PECON1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
PussyKing:
Chai why did he die na

can u sacrifice ur life to save ur family.

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:

hahahaha
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by four4: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Dogs are the most loyal animal friends human can ever have even loyal than alot of human being
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
This dog na big time moronn
Instead of the dog to throway face and mind its business

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building

You are a coward
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:

Please I am not talking about Nigerian Bingos ekuke that are capable of showing armed robbers where you are hiding.

4 Likes

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by pek(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Here is the pathetic moment a puppy dog biting by a cobra dies after he successfully intercepted it from entering a house.

The Hero dog who gave up after the encounter with the snake was said to have saved a little child who was inside the house the snake wanted to attack.

Proff Ladlord Ozuo who shared the photos on social media wrote:

The dog is a hero for laying down his life to save the house. See the social media reaction below.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/dog-dies-after-biting-by-cobra-snake/
*bitten*

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by ayeniblessing(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
This reminds me of the movie title hachi......A DOGS tale....so touching a movie

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Deathisfree: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
kings59:
Snake doesn't craw into people's house to attack them.

If it was like that, then many people would be dead.

Stop adding salt to the story that it wanted to enter the house and attack a child.

The dog did a great job. If it were a cat, it would be a perfect killing without harm on the cat.

If it were a kitty cat. It would have been dead by now too. My matured dogs killed couple of snakes and mind you. If it was a cat. It’s none of it business you are in danger or not. Cats only protect itself and not the owner.
Kudos to the hero puppy please

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Doglove91:
This is why I prefer to love dogs than loving most people around me. It's like giving them true love and in the end they'll return the favour for you. I don't think any friend I have can do this for me. My love for dogs ehnnn... Till eternity. smiley

Rest in peace gallant hero. Makes me cry though. Such a loyal dog cry cry cry

The dogs are only loyal to you because you feed and take care of them. Will you compare your dog to your child?
At least an adult human doesn't depend on you for his existence so he owes you no loyalty.
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Jerrite(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:

grin grin grin
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by bamasite2: 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nice one. You did well.

You deserve a medal of honor, for what can equate a live saved?
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by eleojo23: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:

Anything Nigerian will always be different grin
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Loyalty
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
ayeniblessing:
This reminds me of the movie title hachi......A DOGS tale....so touching a movie
Have watched it.. So touching
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Listar(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:
U will change ur perception when see dolphin, dog is good for d owner but dolphin is for any thing living on land. They try to come out on land to play with people but people tend to kill them when they see them

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by mightyhaze: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=kings59 post=79836932. If it were a cat, it would be a perfect killing without harm on the cat.[/quote]very true...months ago I heard my cat wrestling sth outside,when I stepped out,I saw that it was a big snake.it had already broken its spine and the snake was moving in a very awkwardly crooked manner. ..made it easy for me to kill it before it could escape.. Cats are experts in dealing with snakes and rats

2 Likes

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
PussyKing:
Chai why did he die na

Can you sacrifice your own life to safe your family?
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Newmans: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nice.

This is the kind Of puppy I want to own.
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by JubrilBuhari: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
A hero!
So much like dogs!!!
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by wike54(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
technicallyrich:
I dont know why i love frogs .
I just wish i could get one as pet.
I just love their small legs and how they jump around like 9gerian girls from bed to bed.

Bad mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.