Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) (67635 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / World's Cutest Dog Dies Of Heartbreak After Losing Best Friend - Another Dog / Dog Dies Of A Broken Heart After Being Dumped At Airport By Her Owner-telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by letitrainnow(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Good dog.
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Newmans: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
This dog is 45million times better than Fulani vigilante group.
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lala wee be like THE MATCH ISSA DRAW wink

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by olowococoa: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
How I wish Nigerian politicians are as loyal as this hero DOG
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Look how my eyes are watery
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by FManager(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
cheesy yh grin
GMbuharii:
Better to trust a dog than trust a coneheaded structure..

grin
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by showafrica(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
PussyKing:
Chai why did he die na

Can Buhari sacrifice his life to save Nigeria

If only the owner get sense, him for give am anti venom

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by yusufhaji(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
kings59:
Snake doesn't craw into people's house to attack them.

If it was like that, then many people would be dead.

Stop adding salt to the story that it wanted to enter the house and attack a child.

The dog did a great job. If it were a cat, it would be a perfect killing without harm on the cat.
and a pig also cos the venom is not effective on it
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by DeRay98(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
kings59:

Stop adding salt to the story that it wanted to enter the house and attack a child.

The dog did a great job. If it were a cat, it would be a perfect killing without harm on the cat.
The bolded is exactly my mind, only ignorant people get swayed by "salt and sugar" addition to a story.
Snakes always snick into warm places when they have access and stay unnoticed while eating rats if available in the houses.
They only attack if people knowingly or unknowingly threaten them.
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by landforeast(m): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:
Dogs are the most loyal creatures on earth.

Please I am not talking about Nigerian Bingos that are capable of showing arm robbers where you are hiding.
The most comic comment this year.
Mama Ada give this
Two bottle of zobo

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Btruth: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:

Please I am not talking about Nigerian Bingos that are capable of showing arm robbers where you are hiding.
lol
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Aystarz: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
SarkinYarki:
The only animal that knows the meaning of loyalty

Well, till you starve 'em.
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by SarkinYarki: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Aystarz:

Well, till you starve 'em.
lol

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by joinnow: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Chibuzoc:
Buhari is building refineries in the NORTH for the oil that is in the South and building Ranches in the SOUTH for cows that is in the North, what manner of confusion and incompetence is this?

~ Prince Adelaja Adeoye

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
So nobody cud give the poor thing the antidote?

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Faad77(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
sad sadeyaarh.... so touching, I feel like crying

2 Likes

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Techsunny: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Feed dog for three days , he ll' never forget u, but feed human for 3ys he ll' forget u in three days.

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by nickxtra(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Here is the pathetic moment a puppy dog biting by a cobra dies after he successfully intercepted it from entering a house.

The Hero dog who gave up after the encounter with the snake was said to have saved a little child who was inside the house the snake wanted to attack.

Proff Ladlord Ozuo who shared the photos on social media wrote:

The dog is a hero for laying down his life to save the house. See the social media reaction below.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/dog-dies-after-biting-by-cobra-snake/
I pity the dog
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by ubanett(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thats a Nigerian Bingo
SageMK:

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by deavicky(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
When is the burial? the do deserve a match pass by a Nigeria undertakers.
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:

Hehehehe
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by kasim155: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Doglove91:
This is why I prefer to love dogs than loving most people around me. It's like giving them true love and in the end they'll return the favour for you. I don't think any friend I have can do this for me. My love for dogs ehnnn... Till eternity. smiley

Rest in peace gallant hero. Makes me cry though. Such a loyal dog cry cry cry

As your pleases. Lol
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by sosodevf(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
If you want a loyal wife, get a dog first.
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
sarrki:
Dogs are good friends
They can lay there live for you to live
I love dogs
me2
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by tyup(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
SageMK:

Lmao grin
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
sarrki:
Dogs are good friends

They can lay there live for you to live

I love dogs

Me2 grin

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by deltateam: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Why is Nigeria so backward?

If it were abroad, that dog won't die! You know why? They have functional vet hospitals more equipped than our human hospitals. They have Xray machines and surgical equipments for animals. I have watched on National geography channel as they saved dogs that swallowed needles, foam, toxic plants etc

Even a dog bitten by a venomous snake was saved. It takes atleast an hour for the dog to die. That time frame is crucial. Once you call them, tell them what the matter is, they start prepping their vet wards waiting your arrival.

They treat their pets like humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by deltateam: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
deltateam:
Why is Nigeria so backward?

If it were abroad, that dog won't die! You know why? They have functional vet hospitals more equipped than our human hospitals. They have Xray machines and surgical equipments for animals. I have watched on National geography channel as they saved dogs that swallowed needles, foam, toxic plants etc

Even a dog bitten by a venomous snake was saved. It takes atleast an hour for the dog to die. That time frame is crucial. Once you call them, tell them what the matter is, they start prepping their vet wards waiting your arrival.

They treat their pets like humans.

They even have vet hospitals that operate 24/7! shocked

1 Like

Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by psalmylee(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
mans best friend
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by naijajobx: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Offpoint: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
kings59:

Thank you jor, people don't know how harmless snakes are.

It's impossible for a snake to spot you and start running towards you to attack you.

Most snake bites are as the results of self defense and inability to read the warning and back off sounds they make.
Re: Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) by Offpoint: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Doglove91:
This is why I prefer to love dogs than loving most people around me. It's like giving them true love and in the end they'll return the favour for you. I don't think any friend I have can do this for me. My love for dogs ehnnn... Till eternity. smiley

Rest in peace gallant hero. Makes me cry though. Such a loyal dog cry cry cry
Can you yourself do it for a friend?

Answer is: NO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning... / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.