Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How Much Are You Charged For Lateness At Your Place Of Work? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are You Charged For Lateness At Your Place Of Work? (495 Views)

A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work / Never Date At Your Place Of Work / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are You Charged For Lateness At Your Place Of Work? by majestique(f): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
I'm bored! Really, really bored. So I decided to create a topic to ease my boredom.

Mine is N100 per minute...what's yours?
Re: How Much Are You Charged For Lateness At Your Place Of Work? by Avast(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
majestique:
I'm bored! Really, really bored. So I decided to create a topic to ease my boredom.

Mine is N100 per minute...what's yours?

Actually I don't have any job for now,so I don't go to any work place.
Re: How Much Are You Charged For Lateness At Your Place Of Work? by ogashman(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
U mean employers still find a way to deduct fines from the meagre salaries they pay?

Contact us for ur flight bookings
Re: How Much Are You Charged For Lateness At Your Place Of Work? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
A day wage will be deducted if i came to work late three consecutive times in a month.
Re: How Much Are You Charged For Lateness At Your Place Of Work? by majestique(f): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
ogashman:
U mean employers still find a way to deduct fines from the meagre salaries they pay?

Contact us for ur flight bookings

It's a very serious matter...for me now it's over N5000 for this month, it can even get as high as N20000. To think that I wake up 4am daily yet I never get to beat traffic...it is well
Re: How Much Are You Charged For Lateness At Your Place Of Work? by majestique(f): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Avast:

Actually I don't have any job for now,so I don't go to any work place.

Pray you get a job that will give you peace of mind
Re: How Much Are You Charged For Lateness At Your Place Of Work? by majestique(f): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
comshots:
A day wage will be deducted if i came to work late three consecutive times in a month.

Hmmm...
Re: How Much Are You Charged For Lateness At Your Place Of Work? by ogashman(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
majestique:

It's a very serious matter...for me now it's over N5000 for this month, it can even get as high as N20000. To think that I wake up 4am daily yet I never get to beat traffic...it is well

Hmm...it is well my dear
Re: How Much Are You Charged For Lateness At Your Place Of Work? by Avast(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
majestique:

Pray you get a job that will give you peace of mind
Amen sis......
Re: How Much Are You Charged For Lateness At Your Place Of Work? by WealthyMay(f): 6:57am On Jul 02, 2019
Re: How Much Are You Charged For Lateness At Your Place Of Work? by opetobi(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2019
Relative to your take home

(1) (Reply)

'environmental Science' Project Topics And Materials For Final Year Students. / Career Advice Needed: Engineering Or IT? / Data Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.