Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates (38526 Views)

BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction / BBNaija 2019: Full Names Of Housemates, Age And State Of Origin / Bbnaija: Nigerians React To Tobi’s Eviction From The Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by obailala(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kreamie:
I don’t even know where to start.

Nigerians and how we prioritize things..

How’s BBN our priority? Of all the problems there are, this show takes up the number one space?

Heard the Naira is going to shoot up (N700/USD). No one seems bothered. undecided

Yet una go dey shout ‘it is well’.
What exactly is priority of football? That game drives almost everyone crazy in Nigeria. If you can answer that, then you already have the answer to your BBn question.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lol when I'm ready to go into the house, I will go through MC olumo lols.
So some people still believe that this BBN thing no be arrangee stuff. Make una dey there make pant dey wear una

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kreamie:

How’s BBN our priority? Of all the problems there are, this show takes up the number one space?

Heard the Naira is going to shoot up (N700/USD). No one seems bothered. undecided

please i need more info please where do you get your information?
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Magnifico2000:
I wonder how they picked these set of housemates. Nobody can tell me that these set of housemates did auditions with the normal people with other Nigerians. Most of the new set of housemates are made already.
Our Country shall be great again!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Maybe they shud say where they did their auditions and share the experience. This will help clear any doubts.

Man know man mentality in naija can be ridiculous and overboard. However nothing wrong in having made or diaspora guy in the house too. It shud be a mix.
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by freemanbubble: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
suitlovers:

Say No To Fraud.

"Life is a scam" , i don't know where you got that from.

There is no reason on earth to justify fraud.

WARNING!!!!
You know nothing son
Life is a scam

Get the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by freemanbubble: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
suitlovers:

Say No To Fraud.

"Life is a scam" , i don't know where you got that from.

There is no reason on earth to justify fraud.

WARNING!!!!

Get the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

You know nothing son
Life is a scam

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by klever18(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Starboytwo:
No time to condemn, if you like the show follow, if you don't there are lots of activities eg afcon, Copa America, coza, RUGI abi wetin FG call am...
Ruga
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Kreamie(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
I don’t watch football. Basketball is my thing
obailala:
What exactly is priority of football? That game drives almost everyone crazy in Nigeria. If you can answer that, then you already have the answer to your BBn question.
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Ugosample(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
shogsman:
If you're a Nigerian and the selection process surprises you it means you're stupid or an hypocrite.

exactly

we know the rules of the game in Nigeria

why then are we surprised?
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Jbleenk: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kreamie:

700 naira per 1 Dollar? Kill me
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by kingxsamz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
I can't watch this show this season.
It feels scripted to me.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Joromi12:
Its a show wetin u expect. Na business matter. Those wailing now if they gv drm chance dem go put their family member
I suspect say you dey part of the organisers wey go collect bribe from those foreign housemates
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by donaldking10: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Las Las naija na scam.
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Usoroh01: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kreamie:

No even bother yourself. I get wetin dey gimmi steady money. I no even dey tink their package again. If you dey interested, check out https://www.traiqdm.com/traiq-millionaires/
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by sheller(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
OP take ur time oooo which Nigerians?

am I not a Nigerian who told u I'm shock ??

I rather watch virtual game than BBnija
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by samuelson06(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
freemanbubble:
Na today una know say even life itself is a scam

So when Humans are being scammed it is not a big deal

Keep talking rubbishh, very soon you sef go enter.
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by obailala(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kreamie:
I don’t watch football. Basketball is my thing
So what exactly is the point if basketball?... Why is it a priority?... How could a full grown employed human just sit down watching 10 adults running about a room chasing a bouncing ball and running for baskets? What's the sense in that?

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Dpharisee: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Can this be real?
Be careful before you fall victim to scammers shocked
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Let's stop blaming our leaders for corruption, nepotism, favouritism and for encouraging partiality and mediocrity in selection because youths of today are so much grand and notorious in this vices
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Gbukky111(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nigerians will always remain Nigerians! This is why we will never move forward. This BBnija platform should be for the people who actually deserve it not for people who are already established and some of them are not even residing in Nigeria! Some of the housemates are CEOs even obafami awolowo grand son is on the show too!.. left for me I’ll say let Nigerians refrain from watching the show or even voting for the contestants. Let them get their views and votes from other foreign countries too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Magnifico2000:
I wonder how they picked these set of housemates. Nobody can tell me that these set of housemates did auditions with the normal people with other Nigerians. Most of the new set of housemates are made already.
Our Country shall be great again!!!
Great again
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Aystarz: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ajibel:
I'm gladly going to miss this year's show. No TV in my room in school grin

No Walka DStv to watch am this year, for me. Suddenly It's not as annoying as it was when they stopped the Dvbh signals that power the damn device.
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by boiz2men(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Can this be real?
besmart
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by boiz2men(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
klantro:

100% Real
hope you are in Canada
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Aystarz: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Eyedea:
We mumu for this country that's why they're able to scam thousands of people and not admit even one into the house
And I'm sure that more people will buy forms next year
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Aystarz: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Eyedea:
We mumu for this country that's why they're able to scam thousands of people and not admit even one into the house
And I'm sure that more people will buy forms next year

If this is true and these poor hopefuls paid for that sham the organisers call auditions, then those who feel hard-done-by are well within their rights to seek refunds or a redress in a court of law. Organize and get your money, people. Don't let them get away and then turn back only to call you lazy youths. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Of which na the poor people go still dey vote o, BS, bbn is a freaking joke

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Acidosis(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
All those that went for audition I laughed at

They used their money to complete the building the housemates will stay
grin grin crowdfunding toh bad

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Adakintroy2: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kreamie:

Heard the Naira is going to shoot up (N700/USD). No one seem bothered. undecided

Guy take it easy with your sanctimonious doctrines. When football season starts you will see how men discuss it starting from transfer window. They don't have stake penny there. Yet they call it there clubs l. Others may feel the same way about the big brother.

We can't judge what people consider entertaining. It's like religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee C And Lolu Punished By Biggie For Not Bonding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.