Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates (38528 Views)

BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction / BBNaija 2019: Full Names Of Housemates, Age And State Of Origin / Bbnaija: Nigerians React To Tobi’s Eviction From The Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kreamie:
I don’t even know where to start.

Nigerians and how we prioritize things..

How’s BBN our priority? Of all the problems there are, this show takes up the number one space?

Heard the Naira is going to shoot up (N700/USD). No one seem bothered. undecided

Yet una go dey shout ‘it is well’.

Italian Lira is 800lira to a dollar, they doing more than well. Let people stop scaring about price of dollar in the open market

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by enemyofprogress: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Just using the show to enrich the already rich in the society

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
klantro:

100% Real
Stop deceiving people. Put process here on NL.
Dear pple look before you leap. Go to cic.gc.ca.
Agents are officially recognised by Canadian Government for immigratio purposes. They understand the process and can guide you. The new system is highly competitive and based more on your age and skills, not any fanthom lies pple peddle here. I have two of my former colleagues who are using an agent I used 7 years ago. There is no guarantee that you will be selected. They can only help you ensure your papers are acceptable.
Secondly, do not fall for anyone promising you high paying jobs in Canada. You got to prove your worth here. It is not Naija where your town man will just "help" you in. There are many Nigeria born Canadian graduates seeking to remain here and they need to have job in their field of study to remain. Be careful of scammers! Check the link I indicated up there. Read! Read!!!

Again check this @klantro profile. He just registered this account 2 days ago and been spamming NL wolth this same message.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Duggedised12(f): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Lol when I'm ready to go into the house, I will go through MC olumo lols.
So some people still believe that this BBN thing no be arrangee stuff. Make una dey there make pant dey wear una
lol, everything for naija na 'man know man" including bbn selection process just feel sorry for those that almost killed themselves during the auditions.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, everything for naija na 'man know man" including bbn selection process just feel sorry for those that almost killed themselves during the auditions.

No mind dem
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Lucasiano99(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Typically scam,
Scam everywhere

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Gbukky111:
Nigerians will always remain Nigerians! This is why we will never move forward. This BBnija platform should be for the people who actually deserve it not for people who are already established and some of them are not even residing in Nigeria! Some of the housemates are CEOs even obafami awolowo grand son is on the show too!.. left for me I’ll say let Nigerians refrain from watching the show or even voting for the contestants. Let them get their views and votes from other foreign countries too.
Nigerians know not what it means to boycott, it's a strange word.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Immaculate090: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Education is deteriorating, our graduates are unemployed, and yet we are in support of another 3months of immoralities display.....

Wake up youths, no time to check time..

The rich is getting richer ...

What is our hope ?
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Siralgebra04(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nigeria Broadcasting Commission (NBC) should investigate d selection of d new housemates especially d abroad-based. They should stop scamming Nigerians through auditioning and telecommunication. It's against d acts that binds broadcasting.
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Kolomanagee: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Who is fooling who?
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by benzzyno(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kreamie:

How’s BBN our priority? Of all the problems there are, this show takes up the number one space?

Heard the Naira is going to shoot up (N700/USD). No one seem bothered. undecided u that is bothered.. How do you intend to stop the naira from further downgrade? . Hypocrites everywhere

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by benzzyno(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kreamie:

Heard the Naira is going to shoot up (N700/USD). No one seem bothered. undecided

. U that is bothered what have you done to ensure the naira stops downgrading ? Hypocrites everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by tiwiex(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
shogsman:
If you're a Nigerian and the selection process surprises you it means you're stupid or an hypocrite.

I don't watch BB but when I saw the number of people invited, it was clearly a scam. How could they audition that number in a day? It showed there was no real plan to audition. They could have invited them in batches. It also shows how gullible and jobless people are in Nigeria. Did they pay for that audition or free?
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Alexrayz(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Eyedea:
We mumu for this country that's why they're able to scam thousands of people and not admit even one into the house
And I'm sure that more people will buy forms next year

Scam did they collect money from u for applying wen they add term and condition apply u thought it to make English in d form plenty abi
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by meobizy(f): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Who the Bleep cares?
These people are entertaining me and I'm amazed we have such diversity amongst Nigerians.
It's so different from walking around my street at night.
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by phonemakemoney: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Aidejay:
Olamide for copyright this pepper d gang slang by now im for dey collect royalty cheques for d usage
It has been used before olamide.
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Slynation(m): 4:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Eyedea:
We mumu for this country that's why they're able to scam thousands of people and not admit even one into the house
And I'm sure that more people will buy forms next year
The form is free....
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by enomakos(m): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
nonsense
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by BlueAir: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
They probably chose these ones with reputation s and wont smear bbn image by having sex on live tv like their naija counterparts smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Chefcookiee: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please how can I watch big brother naija in Italy. Anybody?
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by Ajibel(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

Cant you buy or steal

I prefer to spend my time coding grin
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by ndukaejime1994(m): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
suitlovers:

Say No To Fraud.

"Life is a scam" , i don't know where you got that from.

There is no reason on earth to justify fraud.

WARNING!!!!

Get the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

This your post is a scam
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by gambudu: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Betnaija dey stupid by allowing foreigners to appear on the show forgetting that boiz wey dey play bet steadily are suppose to be the contenders. Mike and khafi never play bet for their live

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by NnamdiN: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Magnifico2000:
I wonder how they picked these set of housemates. Nobody can tell me that these set of housemates did auditions with the normal people with other Nigerians. Most of the new set of housemates are made already.
Our Country shall be great again!!!

Modified: seems many people have given up on this country.
I actually know one of the HM, he went for the audition and was picked. No connections whatsoever. But I can only speak for him.
Re: Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates by mikolo80: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kreamie:

why will it shoot up no subsidy again na and oil price rising

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / BBNaija Housemates Happy About Tacha's 'Fake' Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Cee C And Lolu Punished By Biggie For Not Bonding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.